X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nonbelieversdie
    Unsaved trash
    • Sep 2011
    • 22

    #16
    Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

    Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
    Catholics, you get down and pray to almost anybody.
    I quite agree, they are quite like the hin-do religion from india and other brown people countries. the difference is that they claim to be Christians, and to follow Jesus's Bible. disgusting
    an eager and righteous warrior of the lord Jesus Christ whom I have embraced as my saviour

    Comment

    • One True Religion
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 195

      #17
      Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

      Papist dogs, embarrassed by nothing, offended by everything.
      Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

      Comment

      • Jack O'fagan
        With faith as immovable as the Earth
        True Christian™
        • Feb 2011
        • 4836

        #18
        Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

        Yes, I have a theory why catholic churches have so many idols to get down and pray to. I think it just gives the priests more opportunity to stare at arses.

        YIC

        Jack
        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

        sigpic

        I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

        Comment

        • MisterM
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Mar 2011
          • 1480

          #19
          Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

          Aren't these so-called saints just dead like others before the resurrections?

          Rev 20:4-6 - 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

          YiC, M
          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

          Comment

          • MissRissa
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • Sep 2011
            • 1

            #20
            Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

            Brothers and sisters in Christ,
            Why are all of you so quick to pass judgment on others? Who are you to say certain people are "damned to hell"?
            Clearly, none of us are God..so none of us are equipped to point fingers at others.
            Let me use some good 'ol Biblical reference for you:

            Matthew 7:1 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

            Luke 6:41 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

            Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

            James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

            Also, let me inform you that WE Catholics do not worship the saints or Mary. We simply honor Mary like we would our own mothers. I would not like for any of you to disrespect my mother, so why should we disrespect the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ? We ASK the saints to pray for us. Just like saying "Hey could all of you on this thread pray for my sister? She was involved in a car accident and is clinging to life."

            I know that I will be banned from this thread and be "damned to hell", and that's okay. I know that I will be recieving eternal salvation because I believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I live my life FOR Him and ONLY Him. I simply wanted to get a point across. All of you are in my prayers and may God continue to bless you.

            Your sister in Christ,
            Marisa

            Comment

            • Redeemed Papist
              Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
              True Christian™
              • Jul 2011
              • 10409

              #21
              Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

              Originally posted by MissRissa View Post
              Brothers and sisters in Christ,
              Why are all of you so quick to pass judgment on others? Who are you to say certain people are "damned to hell"?
              Clearly, none of us are God..so none of us are equipped to point fingers at others.
              Let me use some good 'ol Biblical reference for you:

              Matthew 7:1 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

              Luke 6:41 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

              Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

              James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

              Also, let me inform you that WE Catholics do not worship the saints or Mary. We simply honor Mary like we would our own mothers. I would not like for any of you to disrespect my mother, so why should we disrespect the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ? We ASK the saints to pray for us. Just like saying "Hey could all of you on this thread pray for my sister? She was involved in a car accident and is clinging to life."

              I know that I will be banned from this thread and be "damned to hell", and that's okay. I know that I will be recieving eternal salvation because I believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I live my life FOR Him and ONLY Him. I simply wanted to get a point across. All of you are in my prayers and may God continue to bless you.

              Your sister in Christ,
              Marisa
              Why resort to Luke. Matthew states almost in his next breath the following:

              3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.


              I take it the irony of your outburst is not lost on you.

              Jesus then goes on to say:

              13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
              15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

              He then goes on further:

              21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

              Oh look! This completely flies in the face of Catholic tradition.

              Keep on cherry picking your way to Hell, by all means.

              24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

              John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

              Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              Sex and debauchery in public schools
              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

              Comment

              • Zechariah Smyth
                Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                True Christian™
                • Feb 2011
                • 15251

                #22
                Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

                Originally posted by MissRissa View Post
                *** presumptuous salutation, misunderstanding of righteous judgment, quotes from PERversion of the Bible Also, let me inform you that WE Catholics do not worship the saints or Mary. We simply honor Mary like we would our own mothers. more non sequiturs, total misunderstanding of salvation and damnation, unheard prayers ***
                Really? I've been to every state but New Hampshire and Hawaii, and I've never seen a yard that had a statue of someone's actual mom in a bathtub.

                Meanwhile, you can't swing a dead cat in New Jersey without hitting a "Mary on the half-shell."

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Mary on the half shell.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1914427

                Leviticus 26: "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God."

                Yours in Christ (NOT MARY),

                Z. Smyth
                Last edited by Brother Harold Porter; 09-20-2011, 07:28 PM. Reason: Format
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Mary Etheldreda
                  Gushing for Jesus
                   
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 23775

                  #23
                  Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

                  Originally posted by MissRissa View Post
                  Also, let me inform you that WE Catholics do not worship the saints or Mary. We simply honor Mary like we would our own mothers. I would not like for any of you to disrespect my mother, so why should we disrespect the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ? We ASK the saints to pray for us. Just like saying "Hey could all of you on this thread pray for my sister? She was involved in a car accident and is clinging to life."

                  I know that I will be banned from this thread and be "damned to hell", and that's okay. I know that I will be recieving eternal salvation because I believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I live my life FOR Him and ONLY Him. I simply wanted to get a point across. All of you are in my prayers and may God continue to bless you.

                  Your sister in Christ,
                  Marisa
                  Oh dear, I do so hate to argue, and I know my voice here is not the voice of reason or teaching or knowledge or anything like that, but I do so wish to help free you from the same demonic curse I was under while I too was a idolatrous, rapist-supporting papist myself.

                  Mary is derived from the Egyptian goddess Isis. It's true:

                  Isis was the most important Egyptian Female god in ancient Egypt, the Virgin Mary is the most important female figure in Christianity.

                  Isis is the mother of Horus, Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus.

                  Horus was born without a father (Osiris was already dead), this closely resembles Jesus being born from the Holy Ghost without a father.

                  Both of them are depicted in art holding and caring for their baby gods during infancy.

                  The role of a merciful mother figure is identical in both cases.

                  Both held the title "Lady of Light" because they gave birth to the light. Horus being the god of light, but we know that Jesus is the TRUE light of the world.

                  The solar disk of light above Isis head closely relates to the halo of light above Mary's head painted by those artists who were forced to do so by the papists of old.



                  Coincidence? Oh, I think not.

                  Besides, the so-called saints of the Roman cult were all first pagan gods and goddess. Everyone knows that.

                  So long as you believe in the son of the goddess Isis as your savior, you too will burn in hell like every Egyptian man, woman and child who worshiped their demon gods also, praise Jesus.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                  Comment

                  • Brother Temperance
                    Senior Usher
                    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                    A very nice young man
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 15621

                    #24
                    Re: Catholics, you have a polytheistic religion. Just admit it.

                    Originally posted by MissRissa View Post
                    Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
                    Good point, when we condemn you for worshipping Mary we are condemning ourselves because we do the same thing- oh no wait we don't because we're not sick blasphemers like you. That verse you misquoted is clearly a warning against hypocritical judgement, not against making any judgement ever.
                    James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
                    Idolaters are not my brothers.
                    We simply honor Mary like we would our own mothers. I would not like for any of you to disrespect my mother, so why should we disrespect the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ? We ASK the saints to pray for us. Just like saying "Hey could all of you on this thread pray for my sister? She was involved in a car accident and is clinging to life."
                    As Zechariah says, when did you last build a statue to your mother and bow down to it?
                    1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
                    6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                    Comment

                    Working...