X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Castrating my son?

Originally posted by MSUNIQUE29 View Post
    Is this some sort of cult, because you people don't even speak like Christians... have you ever even read the bible? Jesus taught LOVE, Not hate!
    Yes we have read the Bible. Every letter of it. And we live by every letter of it as well. It is you who seems like someone who never even touched a Bible.

You seem to think God is a fluffy muppet, but you are completely wrong:

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

you sound like a fanatic person, you realy need help... I think I am going to report this site to google about the things I am reading on this site.... IT IS WORSE THAN CHILD ABUSE.... AND I AM SORRY but if I hear the word NEGRO, or hear a nother Christian CURSE on this site I will report this church web site to the news... I can't believe all that i am reading on this site! This is rediculous... what are you people some sort of CULT???????????????????????????????????
      Cult? Why would we be a cult? We're not a cult, but even if we were.....would God hate us for being a cult or for not preaching His Word?

Comment

you sound like a fanatic person, you realy need help... I think I am going to report this site to google about the things I am reading on this site.... IT IS WORSE THAN CHILD ABUSE.... AND I AM SORRY but if I hear the word NEGRO, or hear a nother Christian CURSE on this site I will report this church web site to the news... I can't believe all that i am reading on this site! This is rediculous... what are you people some sort of CULT???????????????????????????????????
        Please show us where we are Biblically incorrect.

Report us to Google, go ahead, do you think they own the Internet?

Dr. Martin Luther King used the word Negro repeatedly, was he a racist?

Christian curse?

Yes because I'm sure the News really cares about some Christian website.

As for a cult, maybe you want to go look up the definition. We are free to debate any pastor on any Biblical scripture.
        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

lol... really?... i masturbate almost every day, i have sex with my girlfriend almost every day.. am i going to hell because of what your idiotic self-rightous ideas say? then again.. i dont believe in hell or heaven, im athiest.. so what does that amount to in your pathetic little world?

Comment

Originally posted by Your_Mother View Post
            lol... really?... i masturbate almost every day, i have sex with my girlfriend almost every day.. am i going to hell because of what your idiotic self-rightous ideas say? then again.. i dont believe in hell or heaven, im athiest.. so what does that amount to in your pathetic little world?
            A hysterical uppity bulldyke? Say it ain't so.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

This is horrible, I feel like I have stepped in to the next gen of Jim Jones Church.....
              So now you're badmouthing Brother Jones and the People's Temple? They were good and honest True Christians™ with an outstanding ex-negro ministry. Everybody knows that the Jonestown tragedy was the commies to blame, not Brother Jones.

Why do you hate Jesus so much?
              PROOF: America in the Bible!
              8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
              (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
              Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                Fortunately for us, JESUS already knew what a struggle it would be to have sexual urges, and that's why in Matthew 19:12 He invites us to amputate our sex organs for His sake.
                ahaha

.. ahahahah

this must be a joke right?
                (Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.

Comment

@Doubtful How can something that is in the Holy Bible be a joke?
                  I Jesus!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that God would tell you to mutilate your body. (something he created)
                    (Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                      ahaha

.. ahahahah

this must be a joke right?
                      You find the Holy Word of God a joke?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that God would tell you to mutilate your body. (something he created)
                        Is that what you 'believe' or do you have some sort of Scripture to back you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          You find the Holy Word of God a joke?
                          The word of God is not a joke.
                          What people on this forum say is NOT the word of God, and that my friend is whats hilarious.

Comment

The word of God is not a joke.
                            What people on this forum say is NOT the word of God, and that my friend is whats hilarious.
                            We back up all our claims with scripture. Is the Holy Bible KJV1611 not the word of God to you?

Add me on
                            Facebook!

Comment

Brother Alex, I am sure you are suffering through this decision of yours. I am sure you have taken Deut.23-1 into consideration He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. So while deterring his masturbation you will be damning his soul.A hard choice for a father. I do think you might want to consider some alternative. Maybe have him hold jalapeno peppers in both hands for several hours, possibly during bible study. Someone will have to turn the pages for him but that small inconvenience compared to banning him from fellowship is a small price to pay.Also he might need to sit down while urinating......
                              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                                Brother Alex, I am sure you are suffering through this decision of yours. I am sure you have taken Deut.23-1 into consideration He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. So while deterring his masturbation you will be damning his soul.A hard choice for a father. I do think you might want to consider some alternative. Maybe have him hold jalapeno peppers in both hands for several hours, possibly during bible study. Someone will have to turn the pages for him but that small inconvenience compared to banning him from fellowship is a small price to pay.Also he might need to sit down while urinating......
                                Yes I realized that, I surely don't want him to look like a homer while urinating. Plus, as I've said before in this thread, the village butcher got arrested for some unknown reasons so I've had to come up with a different solution. I got my boy an electric chastity belt and it works like a charm. He hasn't even tried to touch his tallywacker ever since.

Add me on
                                Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X