X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Harsha Shah
    Curry slurping demon
     
    • Aug 2014
    • 321

    #1

    Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

    Yes, 'S fhada bho nach fhaca mi thu? It is I, Harsha Shah and I am afraid that everyone was being offended by my absence. Yes but I am writing again. I am very busy at school and in politics. Yes, I am.
    Yes. I have been thinking that it is a very big thing for the christians to have your Jesus coming back. Yes, you are thinking that this earth is going to pass. Yes. I was studying what your bible saying about this and I am becoming confused. It is saying that the world will not be disappearing. Yes. It is here in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 1 verse 4. "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." Yes. this in in contradiction with the natural science that is saying that eventually our Sun is going to be expanding into a red giant and dissolve the earth.

    But, yes, it is also contradicting other parts of the Bible., yes, in the Hebrews epistle Chapter 1 verses 10 and 11. "10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;" It is also in your revelation that there is not going to be this old earth. It is in Chapter 21 verse 1. "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

    I am thinking that this is very strange and that this is very detrimental to your bible. If I cannot be trusting all of it, why should I be trusting any of it. What if these different parts were being written by different people who were not educating them as well as we are at our school? Yes, I am wishing everybody a nice summer. Yes. I am hoping that I was not offending you. Yes.
    "Ecclesiastes 3:7
    A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
    Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!
  • Johny Joe Hold
    Mayor of Freehold
     
    • Feb 2010
    • 13064

    #2
    Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

    Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
    Yes, 'S fhada bho nach fhaca mi thu?
    It is saying that the world will not be disappearing. Yes. It is here in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 1 verse 4. "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." Yes. this in in contradiction with the natural science that is saying that eventually our Sun is going to be expanding into a red giant and dissolve the earth.
    Yes.
    Welcome back, Miss Shah,

    Since you are a Hindu you should really worry about our sun exploding. That is part of the excitement that goes with Jesus' return. Only sinners and those not Christian will be fried. God has promised us eternal bliss.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

    Comment

    • Harsha Shah
      Curry slurping demon
       
      • Aug 2014
      • 321

      #3
      Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

      Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Welcome back, Miss Shah,

      Since you are a Hindu you should really worry about our sun exploding. That is part of the excitement that goes with Jesus' return. Only sinners and those not Christian will be fried. God has promised us eternal bliss.
      Yes, Mr. Hold. This is Harsha Shah again and I am answering you. Yes, it was very kind of you to reply to my post. I am thinking that I might be offending you but your kind reply wasn't really an answer to my question. Yes, it wasn't. Yes, I am hoping that I will not be offending you more but I am thinking that the Bible is playing with double standards here: the Earth is it perishing or is it not perishing? Yes, it cannot be both at the same time. No.
      "Ecclesiastes 3:7
      A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
      Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

      Comment

      • Ezekiel Bathfire
        Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
        Christ's Rottweiler
         
        • Jan 2008
        • 22932

        #4
        Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

        Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
        Yes. It is here in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 1 verse 4. "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." Yes. this in in contradiction with the natural science that is saying that eventually our Sun is going to be expanding into a red giant and dissolve the earth.
        No, it may be in conflict with your pathetic science that seems to be bound up with blue elephants and monkey with lots of hands or whatever, but that verse of the Bible contains and incredible prediction, that it took mankind thousands of years to prove to be true.
        I will tell you how true it is! It is so true that "scientists" cannot deny it!

        The author of Ecclesiastes was a very wise old man who was generally pissed off with the idiocy in the world. He was pissed off because he knew what God had given us and he saw that mankind was basically stupid.

        You will never be an old man but I am, and I can tell you that it pisses me off too to see how the stupidity of mankind is ruining everything that was happy and good in my childhood.

        Anyway - to the prediction/prophecy:

        "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." is perhaps the clearest statement that you will get of Einstein's idea that "Energy cannot be created or destroyed in a closed system."

        The earth will indeed "abide of ever" in one form or another.

        The Bible is filled to capacity with such amazing insights into God's Wonders - will you not join us for more of these revelations?
        sigpic


        “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

        Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

        Comment

        • Harsha Shah
          Curry slurping demon
           
          • Aug 2014
          • 321

          #5
          Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

          Yes, Mr. Bathfire. Thank you for this wonderful reply. Yes, it is I, Harsha Shah and I was reading this passage in your post:
          Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
          "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." is perhaps the clearest statement that you will get of Einstein's idea that "Energy cannot be created or destroyed in a closed system."

          The earth will indeed "abide of ever" in one form or another.

          The Bible is filled to capacity with such amazing insights into God's Wonders - will you not join us for more of these revelations?
          I am thinking that you, Mr. Bathfire, are finally seeing the whole elephant. I have been telling you this story about the blind men and the elephant, yes. One of them is touching the feet and thinking that it is a column and one of them is touching the trunk and thinking that it is a hose and the good christians over here are mostly touching the lingam and thinking accordingly. Yes. But now you, Mr. Bathfire, are seeing the elephant as it is. You a touching the holistic elephant. Yes.

          I am agreeing that energy is being preserved forever. The earth will be dissolved but it will continue in atoms and photons and other forms of energy. Yes. This is also leading to the conclusion that the beginning of the bible is false, Yes, it must be. The earth must have been there before the beginning in your genesis. There was no beginning no creation. It is similar to the multiverses that are being taught at school. Yes. This is meaning that you are now one of us orientals and that my Jainism (that is secular) and Hinduism and Buddhism and your faith are now the same. If the earth will always be in one form or another then it always was if only in the thoughts of god or quantum fluctuations. Yes. I have my answer.

          We are now finally looking at the same elephant and it is looking at us. Yes. I am converting you into the religion of yes.
          "Ecclesiastes 3:7
          A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
          Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

          Comment

          • BrotherLarry
            Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2014
            • 2266

            #6
            Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

            I am so happy to see you again in our forums, Miss Shah! I admire your sweet demeanor and your positive attitude. You are one of the few sinners that I hope will not burn in hell forever and ever. I continue to pray for you.


            While your comments are wigged out and way off base, Jesus has the power to cleanse your soul and I will always have faith that He will reach you even though you aren't reaching out to Him.


            In loving kindness,
            BrotherLarry
            Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
            “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

            Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
            Amen and Amen

            Comment

            • Ezekiel Bathfire
              Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
              Christ's Rottweiler
               
              • Jan 2008
              • 22932

              #7
              Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

              Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
              Yes, Mr. Bathfire. Thank you for this wonderful reply. ...I am thinking that you, Mr. Bathfire, are finally seeing the whole elephant.
              It's not me, it's God and, as He made elephants, He knows one when He sees one. I'm merely demonstrating the wisdom and knowledge in the Bible.
              We are now finally looking at the same elephant.
              Aren't all yours blue with lots of arms?
              sigpic


              “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

              Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

              Comment

              • Diesel Stanford
                Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation
                 
                • Apr 2018
                • 267

                #8
                Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

                I follow what the Bible really teaches, not what men teach.


                Replacement Theology teaches that the church has replaced Israel and that all the promises that were supposed to go to Israel now fall to the church. This is a complete lie, and I will provide scripture that shows that God has never forsaken Israel, and never will. You also may have noticed that I chose to publish this on May 14, the day Israel was reborn as a nation.

                Scripture about God’s promise to preserve Israel forever
                Genesis 13:14-15 --->
                14 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
                15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
                Genesis 17:7 --->
                And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
                2 Samuel 7:24 --->
                For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, Lord, art become their God.
                1 Kings 10:9 --->
                Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the Lord loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.
                1 Chronicles 17:22 --->
                For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever; and thou, Lord, becamest their God.
                2 Chronicles 9:8 --->
                Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the Lord thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.
                2 Chronicles 20:5-7 --->
                5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court,
                6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
                7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?
                Ezra 3:11 --->
                And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
                Psalm 28:9 --->
                Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
                Psalm 94:14 --->
                For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
                Psalm 105:8-11 --->
                8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
                9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
                10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
                11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
                Psalm 125:1-2 --->
                1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
                2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
                Isaiah 60:21 --->
                Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
                Ezekiel 37:21-28 --->
                21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
                22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
                23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
                24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
                25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
                26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
                27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
                28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
                Romans 11:1-2 --->
                1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
                2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew...



                And if you still choose to ignore scripture and believe that God has forsaken Israel because of their sin, check out these scriptures --->



                Leviticus 26:44-45 --->
                44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
                45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.
                Ezekiel 36:17-32 --->
                17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
                18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
                19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
                20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.
                21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
                22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
                23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
                24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
                25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
                26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
                27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
                28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
                29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
                30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
                31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
                32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
                Romans 11:25-27 --->
                25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
                26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
                27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
                Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

                Comment

                • Harsha Shah
                  Curry slurping demon
                   
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 321

                  #9
                  Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

                  Originally posted by Diesel Stanford View Post
                  I follow what the Bible really teaches, not what men teach.

                  Replacement Theology teaches that the church has replaced Israel and that all the promises that were supposed to go to Israel now fall to the church. This is a complete lie, and I will provide scripture that shows that God has never forsaken Israel, and never will. You also may have noticed that I chose to publish this on May 14, the day Israel was reborn as a nation.

                  Scripture about God’s promise to preserve Israel forever


                  Genesis 13:14-15 --->
                  14 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
                  15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
                  Genesis 17:7 --->
                  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
                  2 Samuel 7:24 --->
                  For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, Lord, art become their God.
                  1 Kings 10:9 --->
                  Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the Lord loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.
                  1 Chronicles 17:22 --->
                  For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever; and thou, Lord, becamest their God.
                  2 Chronicles 9:8 --->
                  Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the Lord thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.
                  2 Chronicles 20:5-7 --->
                  5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court,
                  6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
                  7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?
                  Ezra 3:11 --->
                  And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
                  Psalm 28:9 --->
                  Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
                  Psalm 94:14 --->
                  For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
                  Psalm 105:8-11 --->
                  8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
                  9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
                  10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
                  11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
                  Psalm 125:1-2 --->
                  1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
                  2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
                  Isaiah 60:21 --->
                  Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
                  Ezekiel 37:21-28 --->
                  21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
                  22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
                  23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
                  24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
                  25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
                  26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
                  27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
                  28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
                  Romans 11:1-2 --->
                  1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
                  2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew...

                  And if you still choose to ignore scripture and believe that God has forsaken Israel because of their sin, check out these scriptures ---


                  Leviticus 26:44-45 --->
                  44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
                  45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.
                  Ezekiel 36:17-32 --->
                  17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
                  18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
                  19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
                  20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.
                  21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
                  22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
                  23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
                  24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
                  25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
                  26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
                  27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
                  28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
                  29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
                  30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
                  31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
                  32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
                  Romans 11:25-27 --->
                  25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
                  26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
                  27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
                  Yes, Mr. Stanford. I can see that you are an educated person who knows his bible quite well. Yes. I must also admit that I am totally failing to understand what you are writing about. Yes, I am not of your faith and I am not seeing how your post is conncted to the issue of the whole earth perishing or not perishing in the bible. I hope that I am not offending you but I am not seeing, how the fate of Israel would be relevant regarding our whole planet as Israel is not the whole planet. I hope I am not offending you further but I am having a funny vision of a lonely Israel, a piece of the earth's crust floating around in space while everything else is demolished.

                  Yes, I am seeing that you are sincere but I must ask if you were actually reading what Mr. Bathfire and I were discussing previously. I am afraid that regarding the story of the blind men and the elephant, you are talking about hedges and sedges. There is an elephant somewhere but you are the one who never found it but was instead stumbling in the mud in the ditch. I am sorry if I am offending you, Mr. Stanford, yes, but are you making any sense? Yes. No, you are not. Yes.
                  "Ecclesiastes 3:7
                  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
                  Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

                  Comment

                  • Diesel Stanford
                    Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation
                     
                    • Apr 2018
                    • 267

                    #10
                    Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

                    Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
                    Yes, Mr. Stanford. I can see that you are an educated person who knows his bible quite well. Yes. I must also admit that I am totally failing to understand what you are writing about. Yes, I am not of your faith and I am not seeing how your post is conncted to the issue of the whole earth perishing or not perishing in the bible. I hope that I am not offending you but I am not seeing, how the fate of Israel would be relevant regarding our whole planet as Israel is not the whole planet. I hope I am not offending you further but I am having a funny vision of a lonely Israel, a piece of the earth's crust floating around in space while everything else is demolished.

                    Yes, I am seeing that you are sincere but I must ask if you were actually reading what Mr. Bathfire and I were discussing previously. I am afraid that regarding the story of the blind men and the elephant, you are talking about hedges and sedges. There is an elephant somewhere but you are the one who never found it but was instead stumbling in the mud in the ditch. I am sorry if I am offending you, Mr. Stanford, yes, but are you making any sense? Yes. No, you are not. Yes.
                    Romans 3:4 - God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.


                    2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


                    This great sermon by Landover Baptist Pastor Reverend Charles Lawson may help:

                    Abraham Believed God - Charles Lawson

                    Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

                    Comment

                    • Harsha Shah
                      Curry slurping demon
                       
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 321

                      #11
                      Re: Yes! Bible trouble: Will the Earth Perish?

                      Originally posted by Diesel Stanford View Post
                      Romans 3:4 - God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.


                      2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


                      This great sermon by Landover Baptist Pastor Reverend Charles Lawson may help:

                      Abraham Believed God - Charles Lawson

                      Yes, Mr. Stanford. I am very sorry and I am probably offending you but I am thinking that you are posting some verses that do not really have anything to do with my questions. Yes, I am thinking that this is quite disturbing and it is probably better if I discard any notion of becoming a christian. I am thinking that if every man is a liar, then you must also be a liar, Mr. Stanford, that is, according to your Bible. Yes. I am very sorry if I am offending you. Yes.
                      "Ecclesiastes 3:7
                      A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
                      Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

                      Comment

                      Working...