X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jamess
    Unsaved trash
    • Sep 2008
    • 14

    #1

    Sarah Palin...

    Is a lesbian!

    JEEZUS TOLD MEH!!!!
  • eliot mayfield
    God Squad
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 9324

    #2
    Re: Sarah Palin...

    I just infracted you for insulting the future president. You won't be so lucky next time.
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


    sigpic

    Comment

    • Jamess
      Unsaved trash
      • Sep 2008
      • 14

      #3
      Re: Sarah Palin...

      Obama should and will be our next president. He only wants to raise taxes so that we idiot americans can start paying back the trillions of debt we are in. He wants to lower college tuition so most of the people don't turn out like you guys. All Mccain wants to do is go to wars with every country he can think of and when he dies the first week in office (should hell freeze over and he wins) from old age, Sarah Palin is his little sidekick who is even more bold and stupid then him.

      Comment

      • eliot mayfield
        God Squad
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 9324

        #4
        Re: Sarah Palin...

        Originally posted by Jamess View Post
        Obama should and will be our next president. He only wants to raise taxes so that we idiot americans can start paying back the trillions of debt we are in. He wants to lower college tuition so most of the people don't turn out like you guys. All Mccain wants to do is go to wars with every country he can think of and when he dies the first week in office (should hell freeze over and he wins) from old age, Sarah Palin is his little sidekick who is even more bold and stupid then him.
        How old are you? You were public schooled, weren't you?
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


        sigpic

        Comment

        • SayvedByTheLord
          Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
          True Christian™
          • May 2007
          • 3151

          #5
          Re: Sarah Palin...

          While it is certainly possible that God will call President McCain home we know that Vice President Palin will receive God's call and guide us to Paradise®

          YIC


          Originally posted by Jamess View Post
          Obama should and will be our next president. He only wants to raise taxes so that we idiot americans can start paying back the trillions of debt we are in. He wants to lower college tuition so most of the people don't turn out like you guys. All Mccain wants to do is go to wars with every country he can think of and when he dies the first week in office (should hell freeze over and he wins) from old age, Sarah Palin is his little sidekick who is even more bold and stupid then him.


          Leviticus 26:27-29

          27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
          28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
          29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

          Comment

          • Jamess
            Unsaved trash
            • Sep 2008
            • 14

            #6
            Re: Sarah Palin...

            Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
            How old are you? You were public schooled, weren't you?
            Actually no,I went to a Catholic High School. Just becuase you know i'm right, your only arguement is my spelling and grammar. NOOB.

            Comment

            • eliot mayfield
              God Squad
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 9324

              #7
              Re: Sarah Palin...

              A Catholic! That explains so much.
              Matthew:
              5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
              5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
              10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
              10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


              sigpic

              Comment

              • Ezekiel Bathfire
                Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                Christ's Rottweiler
                 
                • Jan 2008
                • 22933

                #8
                Re: Sarah Palin...

                Originally posted by Jamess View Post
                Actually no,I went to a Catholic High School.
                Tell me what does Jesus meat taste like? Surprisingly like cheap cookies? And blood - does it taste like ordinary blood? Or does it taste like cheap wine?
                Just becuase you know i'm right, your only arguement is my spelling and grammar.
                Well... why is the spelling and grammar so bad? Did you spend all the time with Father O'Feely in the cloisters?
                sigpic


                “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                Comment

                • Jamess
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 14

                  #9
                  Re: Sarah Palin...

                  Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                  Tell me what does Jesus meat taste like? Surprisingly like cheap cookies? And blood - does it taste like ordinary blood? Or does it taste like cheap wine? Well... why is the spelling and grammar so bad? Did you spend all the time with Father O'Feely in the cloisters?
                  Arguement is not spelled wrong... The because error was from typing fast.

                  Also just because you were sexually molested as a child doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

                  Comment

                  • Ezekiel Bathfire
                    Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                    Christ's Rottweiler
                     
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 22933

                    #10
                    Re: Sarah Palin...

                    Originally posted by Jamess View Post
                    Arguement is not spelled wrong... The because error was from typing fast.
                    You lose the argument... If the error was from typing fast, why weren't there more errors? Never trust a Catlick.

                    I didn't see an answer about the wine and wafer, altar boy...
                    sigpic


                    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                    Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                    Comment

                    • Pfc. James Nye
                      Geriatric Gadfly
                      Forum Member
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 90

                      #11
                      Re: Sarah Palin...

                      Hi. I think women should have a president. Otherwise who will watch them and keep the gals in line?

                      James CHOPPER Nye
                      Newfangled Stuff I Don't Like

                      Oldest U.S. Veteran (ret!) -- in basic training Ft. Riley, Kansas when truce declared WWI -- influenze free

                      Comment

                      • Capt. Aaron Portway
                        One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                        Salvation from Above
                        God's Favorite Pilot™
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 6309

                        #12
                        Re: Sarah Palin...

                        Originally posted by Pfc. James Nye View Post
                        Hi. I think women should have a president. Otherwise who will watch them and keep the gals in line?

                        James CHOPPER Nye
                        A seperate Lady President for Ladies only? Interesting. Kind of like a cross between the kid's table at Thanksgiving and the British Monarchy, right? Not a bad idea. Strictly for show, and to make them feel like they are contributing. I like it. I like it a lot!
                        Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 09-13-2008, 03:19 AM. Reason: Satan-caused typo!
                        sigpic


                        Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                        God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                        Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                        Comment

                        • JennyD
                          Honorary True Christian™
                          Sweet Placid Sister
                          Forum Member
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 9567

                          #13
                          Re: Sarah Palin...

                          Originally posted by Jamess View Post
                          Actually no,I went to a Catholic High School. Just becuase you know i'm right, your only arguement is my spelling and grammar. NOOB.
                          You're the one who brought up education, Jamessssssss. However, you're the only one I see in this thread who is incapable of completing an entire sentence without glaring errors for which any grade school teacher worth her salt would mercilessly flog you.

                          Are YOU the ideal to which O'Bama aspires for Americans? Are YOU the future?

                          GOD HELP US!!
                          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                          Christian Ladies:
                          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                          Comment

                          • Brother Lindh
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 130

                            #14
                            Re: Sarah Palin...

                            Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                            Tell me what does Jesus meat taste like? Surprisingly like cheap cookies? And blood - does it taste like ordinary blood? Or does it taste like cheap wine? Well... why is the spelling and grammar so bad? Did you spend all the time with Father O'Feely in the cloisters?
                            Careful there, Brother Bathfire, when you discuss blood on this forum you'd better know what you're talking about. And speaking of blood, MILF Palin has a fine neck. Praise Jesus!

                            Comment

                            Working...