X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iamaclod
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Apr 2009
    • 6

    #1

    I love Metal

    I love metal band that talk about satanims and burning churches, and i don't beat my children coz its bad and you christians are evil

    HAIL SATAN
  • God's loving child
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Apr 2009
    • 1

    #2
    Re: I love Metal

    You are definitely under Satan's influence. I have dream t of such a post yesterday. God told me to forgive you but tell you the way to the light.
    Metal is a very evil music who influences our kids in believing in evolution.
    Also it is normal to beat your kids if you want them to have a proper education.

    Comment

    • iamaclod
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      • Apr 2009
      • 6

      #3
      Re: I love Metal

      O MY GOD your an asshole, you believe in lies and stupid shit written in a book. God does not exist.

      Comment

      • Nobar King
        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
        Christ's Guardian
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2007
        • 23748

        #4
        Re: I love Metal

        Someone's off his meds?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

        Comment

        • iamaclod
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • Apr 2009
          • 6

          #5
          Re: I love Metal

          i dont take meds i take drugs

          Comment

          • Ezekiel Bathfire
            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
            Christ's Rottweiler
             
            • Jan 2008
            • 22933

            #6
            Re: I love Metal

            Originally posted by iamgod View Post
            O MY GOD your an asshole, you believe in lies and stupid shit written in a book. God does not exist.
            I look at your name and see a contradiction...

            You're one of those God-forsaken 'tards who doesn't think things through aren't you?
            sigpic


            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

            Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

            Comment

            • iamaclod
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              • Apr 2009
              • 6

              #7
              Re: I love Metal

              make sense Im dumbass

              Comment

              • iamaclod
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Apr 2009
                • 6

                #8
                Re: I love Metal

                wow censorship is pifflein wrong its a Satan work

                you all gona burn in hell

                Comment

                • Nobar King
                  Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                  Christ's Guardian
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 23748

                  #9
                  Re: I love Metal

                  That sounds fantastic coming from a caveman like you.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                  Comment

                  • iamaclod
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 6

                    #10
                    Re: I love Metal

                    are you saying your believing in evolution?

                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #11
                      Re: I love Metal

                      You are not a convincing case for evolution.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      • Brian Dyk
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 48

                        #12
                        Re: I love Metal

                        Originally posted by iamaclod View Post
                        wow censorship is pifflein wrong its a Satan work

                        you all gona burn in hell
                        Wow! I see that grammar is not your strong suit. Thinking clearly is not your strong suit either. While I would encourage you to seek and find Jesus, that would require that your head be removed from your rectum. Good luck in hell.
                        I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL!!!

                        Comment

                        • Random Man
                          Unsaved trashwhiney emo
                          • May 2009
                          • 22

                          #13
                          Re: I love Metal

                          The Devil Wears Prada--an awesome Christian Metalcore band!!!

                          Comment

                          • Brother Temperance
                            Senior Usher
                            True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                            A very nice young man
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 15621

                            #14
                            Re: I love Metal

                            Originally posted by Random Man View Post
                            The Devil Wears Prada--an awesome Christian Metalcore band!!!

                            Friend, are you familiar with the secrets of the obscure, esoteric art of sentence formation?
                            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                            God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                            Comment

                            • SayvedByTheLord
                              Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2007
                              • 3151

                              #15
                              Re: I love Metal

                              Originally posted by Abortions Tickle
                              BEHEMOTH!!!!!!
                              Why are you here ?

                              Confess all of the most depraved activities you have ever engaged in.

                              What is the most disgusting thing you have ever placed in your mouth ?


                              Leviticus 26:27-29

                              27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

                              Comment

                              Working...