X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #1

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temp! I hope it was a GODLY one!

    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #2
    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

    I second that! I hope you got the new KJV Bible cover I sent you. You can thank the Missus for the needle point work though I had to point out any missed stitches.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • Bravo!
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • Jun 2009
      • 1

      #3
      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

      Today is my birthday to! It is an honor to be on the same day as Brother Temperance.

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #4
        Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

        Originally posted by Bravo! View Post
        Today is my birthday to! It is an honor to be on the same day as Brother Temperance.
        I strongly suggest you make your own thread in the introduction section and tell everyone who you are, why you are here and so on. Proper introductions are how civilized people do things.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • Nurse Clampett
          Jesus's Favorite Nurse
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 974

          #5
          Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

          Happy Birthday!!!
          Luke 5:31
          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

          Comment

          • SUV
            True Christian™ Princess
            The Driving Force behind RA12
            Have at it, anytime!
            • Sep 2006
            • 11027

            #6
            Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!



            God has Certainly Blessed us Richly with Brother Temptations

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

              Happy Birthday Brother Temperance. I know that another year has gone by and you expected to be allowed to transfer home to Freehold long ago, but Jesus keeps telling me that He wants you in the jaws of the beast (Europistan) where He can use you as His willing meat puppet.

              Just be thankful that we aren't sending you to Tehran.


              Which reminds me, I need to call Brother Wide-Open about something.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • SUV
                True Christian™ Princess
                The Driving Force behind RA12
                Have at it, anytime!
                • Sep 2006
                • 11027

                #8
                Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                Bumping this up for Dear Brother Temptations.

                Not doing "The Bump" with him, you understand. That would be SIN....and somewhat neegroe.



                "Ain't Gonna Bump No More With No Big Fat Woman!"

                Comment

                • Miss April
                  Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 685

                  #9
                  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                  Happy Birthday Brother Temp i hope you had a wonderful day God bless you

                  Comment

                  • SUV
                    True Christian™ Princess
                    The Driving Force behind RA12
                    Have at it, anytime!
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 11027

                    #10
                    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                    JESUS Forgive me, I am 'bumping' once more for Brother Temperance!

                    Comment

                    • Ezekiel Bathfire
                      Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                      Christ's Rottweiler
                       
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 22933

                      #11
                      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                      Originally posted by SUV View Post
                      JESUS Forgive me, I am 'bumping' once more for Brother Temperance!
                      It is possible that he is protesting against the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall riots. You know how keen he is on police harassment against members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community.
                      sigpic


                      “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                      Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                      Comment

                      • SUV
                        True Christian™ Princess
                        The Driving Force behind RA12
                        Have at it, anytime!
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 11027

                        #12
                        Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                        Bumping again for Brother Temperance

                        Comment

                        • eliot mayfield
                          God Squad
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 9324

                          #13
                          Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother Temperance!

                          I fear for Brother Temperance. He does get so passionate about his beliefs and over there in England I hear a Musilm can kill you for being a Christian!
                          Matthew:
                          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...