Im sure there is work to do in heaven so I was wondering does God allow some good Mexicans in forever or does he issue temporary work visas to newly dead Mexicans before they are sent to hell?
X
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
Isn't that what the angels are for?Originally posted by its_faith View PostIm sure there is work to do in heaven so I was wondering does God allow some good Mexicans in forever or does he issue temporary work visas to newly dead Mexicans before they are sent to hell?
1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.Drama queen
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
The real question is, will beaners be able to "jump the fence" per say and sneak into Heaven illegally. The last thing I want is some mexican't taking my joy, hogging the sunshine and praising Jesus more fervently than me with less breaks. Illegal hellians would ruin everything.Originally posted by its_faith View PostIm sure there is work to do in heaven so I was wondering does God allow some good Mexicans in forever or does he issue temporary work visas to newly dead Mexicans before they are sent to hell?Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 04-23-2011, 01:44 PM.Master of Godly Debating
Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart
Debate RecordCurrently Undefeated
Lastest Debates:
Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
86 Victories
0 Defeats
Past Victories (Archive):
Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
We all know that they would just smuggle all their family in if we let one in. Once that happens, they will ruin the schools, health care system, and next thing you know we will have to have translators and new forms written in their heathen language. No thank you.The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
I am half mexican, and I barely made it into Landover Baptist (of course, not the church proper, but as a tither; plus I'm on the newsletter mailing list and I can call a Pastor on the phone for a prayer meeting if I tithe over a certain amount a month, etc.).
Considering what I had to do to make it in (which will remain confidential, thank you very much), I shudder to think of how difficult it would be for a full-blooded mexican. But remember, with GOD all things are possible!
Just not very probable.The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
I think the main problem here is not one of racial handicap, but of religious dogma: Most Mexicans are Catholics.WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
My (non-drug-induced) visions of Heaven were completely devoid of any cheap dollar-store candles portraying the "saints," so I would say no, or at the very least probably not.Member of Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 (NOT the Heretical Council of 1912!)
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
All have access to Heaven, it is not your race that determines your level of access to the Beer Volcano and the Stripper Factory but how you have lived.Originally posted by its_faith View PostIm sure there is work to do in heaven so I was wondering does God allow some good Mexicans in forever or does he issue temporary work visas to newly dead Mexicans before they are sent to hell?Posted via Pasta
True Pastafarian™


May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
All the Messican'ts I've met are papists. They will end up with the rest of them.
sigpic
Author of such illuminating essays as,
“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
What a terribly racist question! Any and all of sons of Adam can get into heaven, it's just harder for some than others. You average Beaner, whether he is a Wetback here illegally taking jobs from American lettuce pickers, or a drug kingpin in Juarez, has just as much chance of getting into heaven as any other non-white person.Originally posted by its_faith View PostIm sure there is work to do in heaven so I was wondering does God allow some good Mexicans in forever or does he issue temporary work visas to newly dead Mexicans before they are sent to hell?
Trust me, I know a thing or two about Mexicans, I used to live in Fresno. Now, even your smartest Greaser is going to have a terrible time reading the Bible, so first they need to bone up on the American language. And here, their inherent laziness becomes the next stumbling block. Of course, all Spics no matter where they're from have this problem too.
But probably the biggest obstacle to all Pepperbellies is the Catholic Church. They all worship Mary, and even when confronted with the fact that it won't get them into heaven, the seem as addicted to Ring-Kissing as they are to raping white women.
But saying that a Mexican can't get into heaven AT ALL is simply racist and we don't tolerate racism in this forum friend. If you ever want to become a True Christian™, you are going to need to change your racist ways.sigpic
Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!
Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
My ex-fiancee was gang /flossed/ by the /unlicensed dentists/. Of course I handled the situation as God would have had me, I /hydrated/ the /gumline/ /to prevent plaque buildup/. The /toothers/ were never found. This act alone I think is enough to condemn their entire race (if you can call it that, it's more like a species) to Hell.Revelation 19:20
"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
Drunken_Christian, you are darned lucky I'm not a Pastor or forum moderator here, because I've just about had enough of you, and if it was up to me, you'd be banned for telling racist lies.WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
I think there's a visa lottery that offers visas to the Chinese and to the Mexicans.
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
That makes sense:Originally posted by Chrisbond1000 View PostI think there's a visa lottery that offers visas to the Chinese and to the Mexicans.
(Proverbs 18:18) "The lot causeth contentions to cease, and parteth between the mighty."
Yours in Christ,
Z. Smythsigpic
Comment
-
Re: Are Mexicans allowed into heaven?
Lol, your mad. To music now: Its cause your mad, your mad, your raging.Originally posted by Faith_Machine View PostDrunken_Christian, you are darned lucky I'm not a Pastor or forum moderator here, because I've just about had enough of you, and if it was up to me, you'd be banned for telling racist lies.
BTW he hasn't been banned yet.
Comment
Comment