Dear Brother Lindh,
You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.
Reason: Making unwelcome advances on a married woman
-------
I'm a married True Christian™ lady. Your psychotic, delusional attempts at "seduction" aren't welcome.
Sister Mary Maria
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now one might wonder what "advances" were made. Yes indeed, and further, one might well wonder what attempts at "seduction" were made. Do you often frequent the crypts looking for adventure? Being a former Mackerel Snapper, does it tit ill late you pondering what goose shivers a good bite in the neck might produce? I think you need further vetting, you nun in Baptist clothing. Simply pressing the PayPal button doesn't fool anyone. Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Paptist.
You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.
Reason: Making unwelcome advances on a married woman
-------
I'm a married True Christian™ lady. Your psychotic, delusional attempts at "seduction" aren't welcome.
Sister Mary Maria
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now one might wonder what "advances" were made. Yes indeed, and further, one might well wonder what attempts at "seduction" were made. Do you often frequent the crypts looking for adventure? Being a former Mackerel Snapper, does it tit ill late you pondering what goose shivers a good bite in the neck might produce? I think you need further vetting, you nun in Baptist clothing. Simply pressing the PayPal button doesn't fool anyone. Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Paptist.
Comment