This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MitzaLizalor
    Completely CRAZY for the Lord
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2010
    • 14707

    #3421
    Originally posted by Madame Frottage View Post
    Eva Marie Saint, mistress of the Golden Age of Hollywood was no saint. She was not canonized by the blessed Pope. She's dead.
    I gather she was a Quaker. Although not enough in itself to guarantee perdition—and the 10 seconds I devoted to scrutiny of her career is all its going to get—whether she remained a Quaker is immaterial compared to rejection by a pope for one of his promotions, which leaves the door open for her to have accepted Christ.



    Promoting the idea that we don't know what's "out there" does challenge Christ's information concerning "the universe" so her life, cut short at 102, may well have been an opportunity wasted.

    Genesis 5:32 – 6:3 Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

    Comment

    • Madame Frottage
      Forum Member, Midget Porn Enthusiast
      • Jan 2025
      • 302

      #3422
      I wonder, in Hell, will you arrive as your wrinkley self and have your tired old body tortured for eternity, or will you revert to your youthful self, possibly at the age you made your first sin?
      I was told get thee to a rectory. But then I saw Father Maurice ministering to Jerome the altar boy which tells me it has something to do with rectums.

      Comment

      • MitzaLizalor
        Completely CRAZY for the Lord
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2010
        • 14707

        #3423
        Originally posted by Madame Frottage View Post
        . . . at the age you made your first sin?
        That would be –.6,029, viz., the same age for everyone.

        Comment

        • Madame Frottage
          Forum Member, Midget Porn Enthusiast
          • Jan 2025
          • 302

          #3424
          Margaret Hamilton has died. She developed software and coding for NASA's space missions, which is shorthand for hexes and spells. She's not be confused with the Margaret Hamilton who played the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz. As far as I'm concerned, they're both witches.
          I was told get thee to a rectory. But then I saw Father Maurice ministering to Jerome the altar boy which tells me it has something to do with rectums.

          Comment

          Working...