X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #1

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

    Blessings on Your
    Very Special Day!!






    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here
  • John Creeser
    Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
     
    • Aug 2009
    • 7248

    #2
    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

    Blessed birthday Brother - I would have had Abigail bake you a pie, but it's her unclean time. Maybe when she gets out of the menstra-hut.
    -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
    -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

    -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
    -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
    -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
    -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
    -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

    STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


    Comment

    • Cranky Old Man
      Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
      You kids get off his lawn!
       
      • Jan 2010
      • 22380

      #3
      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

      Congratulations Brother Niles.

      As my present to you, you can borrow my shovel for one extra day after which you will return it in pristine order. And I mean serious waxing by that, not just cleaning it.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

      Comment

      • Irinka the repentant jewess
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2012
        • 359

        #4
        Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

        Happy birthday, Brother Niles! I hope this special day finds you in peace and good health! May you experience many blessings in the presence of precious Jesus today and throughout the year to come.
        Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".

        Comment

        • Brother Jared
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2012
          • 211

          #5
          Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

          A very happy birthday Niles. I would have hoped America could have presented a new president as present, but the damned lieberals screwed this one up too!
          "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

          Comment

          • James Hutchins
            True Christian™
            Just a Regular Nice Guy
             
            • Jun 2009
            • 29457

            #6
            Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

            Happy birthday, young fella! Swing by Bobs Gun and Pawn Shop in Freehold. Use claim ticket number 2347288. I would of mailed it but now that Obanana is still in office, I suspect he would confiscate it.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

            Comment

            • Dr Laurence Niles
              Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
               
              • Jan 2012
              • 9063

              #7
              Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

              Many thanks to the good people (and the women) of Landover and to those who are still mired in Godforsaken nations like the UK or Austria.

              Marta and my eager young, clean limbed, blue eyed, supple young Nephew made me a cake but Marta (not the brightest of house keepers) made it with salt and lost the shopping money (again).

              Still, after I had rehydrated and could eat solid food again I was able to spend some quality time in the den with my Nephew after Marta had gone home watching him wax the tip vigourously till I thought it would come off.

              On my next sojourn to Bob's I'll be sure to redeem the ticket and put it to the appropriate use as advised in the newsletter.

              YIC
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

              Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

              Comment

              • TheAlaskanDopeAddict
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Jul 2012
                • 32

                #8
                Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

                Birthdays are always quite fun.
                Enjoy your birthday man, hope you had/are having fun!

                Comment

                • Mary Etheldreda
                  Gushing for Jesus
                   
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 23775

                  #9
                  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

                  A most Blessed Birthday, Brother Niles!


                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                  Comment

                  • PetitionLady
                    Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
                    Forum Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 883

                    #10
                    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Niles!!!

                    Happy Birthday!

                    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                    ~Matt. 10:33

                    ~~~~~~~
                    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

                    Comment

                    Working...