X
-
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I don´t quite follow your reasoning. Who is planning what? Why are you worried about people getting hurt? And please don´t worry about ip addresses, computers need them to communicate.Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View PostHa. Wow. Nice work. Really. Although, what they are planning, that isnt legal. And now you have my IP. They are going to hurt people. I knew it was a logger THB.
Nice to see you are looking for help. Good luck!I have contacted the police...Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Acting like an idiot might get you banned.Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View PostI would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.
Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.
Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?sigpic
Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
The Hutchin's Klan gearing up for another fun event! It is a real hoot to see a four year old fire off a 1911 with a magnum load. While it often obliterates teh witch or demon, making the beast ineligible for the official count, you cannot beat the fun with a Staff of Jesus(tm)! The girls use fire because they are all to weak to handle a gun. They will throw a few foil wrapped potatoes in as well. No waste at the Hutchin's Plantation, LLC.Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.
Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
--------------------------------------------------------------
For witches, not just death but two deaths.If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View PostI think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.
Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Perhaps dear, you should mind your own business.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.
Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Are you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian(tm) is calm as a cucumber.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I'm in Waycross Georgia come at me broOriginally posted by James Hutchins View PostAre you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
At 8:00 there's an orgy in the woods scheduled with my coven thennsome demon raising oh and I'll be conjuring myself into an owl. Hoot hoot!Originally posted by James Hutchins View PostAre you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
Well I'm waiting in Waycross even have the dunking booth ready. Well come at bro thou shall not suffer a which to live...
Coven orgy happening at obdiahs Okefenokee deepest part of the swamp.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Not when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View PostPerhaps dear, you should mind your own business.

I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
Mathew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hell
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Too far and I am sure there are other Christians where you are. I am in Virginia nestled between the bosoms of the Shenandoah mountains. Though I suspect you are lying. All witches lie. Jesus sees you fibbing and it makes him weep. Cruel.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI'm in Waycross Georgia come at me bro
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Are you implying you are one of those cutters? If so, I heard a little ditty that might be useful. 'Cut along the rails and not across'. Makes a lot of sense.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostNot when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.
I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
Mathew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hellIsaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment

Comment