X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vantheman4321
    Unsaved trash
    • Oct 2017
    • 41

    #16
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Woot!!!


    Gentlemen and pastors, get thee ready for another great year of WITCH HUNTING!


    For the sake of the new folks, here are the rules:
    1. To prove a kill you must submit genitals, teeth, ears or fingers or toes to the Pastors if you cannot bring in the entire body.


    2. Severely maiming will get you points, but it's not as good as a kill.


    3. Because of ISIS and unwanted immigration we are now allowing Terrorist Hunting as well. Same rules apply.


    4. For a trial time, we have added SJWs to the list of acceptable prey. Extra points if her "problem glasses" are in one piece!


    You will need a permit, they are now available in the Church Lobby. The cost is $69.99. If you are not able to afford the cost of a Witch Hunting Permit, please fill out a "Hardship" Form available from a Pastor and a permit will be provided for you free of charge.


    Winners will receive the coveted 2017 Witch Hunt Award, dinner for 4 at The Red Lobster, a gun of his/her choice from Bob4God's Gun World and a leather bound, over-sized KJV1611 Bible.


    Now get out there and get us some witches!


    Be GODLY, be good and most importantly HAVE FUN!


    Post your results here!
    I have contacted the police...

    Comment

    • Roland
      Obese Swedish Meatball
      Delusional Forum Member
      • May 2014
      • 2193

      #17
      Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

      Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View Post
      Ha. Wow. Nice work. Really. Although, what they are planning, that isnt legal. And now you have my IP. They are going to hurt people. I knew it was a logger THB.
      I don´t quite follow your reasoning. Who is planning what? Why are you worried about people getting hurt? And please don´t worry about ip addresses, computers need them to communicate.

      I have contacted the police...
      Nice to see you are looking for help. Good luck!
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

      Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

      Comment

      • Vantheman4321
        Unsaved trash
        • Oct 2017
        • 41

        #18
        Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

        I would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.

        Comment

        • Roland
          Obese Swedish Meatball
          Delusional Forum Member
          • May 2014
          • 2193

          #19
          Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

          Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View Post
          I would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.
          Acting like an idiot might get you banned.
          Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

          Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

          Comment

          • Redeemed Papist
            Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
            True Christian™
            • Jul 2011
            • 10409

            #20
            Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

            I think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.

            Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

            John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

            Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #21
              Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

              The Hutchin's Klan gearing up for another fun event! It is a real hoot to see a four year old fire off a 1911 with a magnum load. While it often obliterates teh witch or demon, making the beast ineligible for the official count, you cannot beat the fun with a Staff of Jesus(tm)! The girls use fire because they are all to weak to handle a gun. They will throw a few foil wrapped potatoes in as well. No waste at the Hutchin's Plantation, LLC.
              Attached Files
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Dr. Anthony J. Toole
                An old soul
                True Christian™
                • Aug 2013
                • 5094

                #22
                Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

                Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

                Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

                Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                --------------------------------------------------------------

                For witches, not just death but two deaths.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

                Comment

                • Megan1993
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 104

                  #23
                  Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                  Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                  I think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.

                  Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?
                  I got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.

                  Comment

                  • Mary Etheldreda
                    Gushing for Jesus
                     
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 23775

                    #24
                    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                    Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
                    I got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.
                    Perhaps dear, you should mind your own business.

                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                    Comment

                    • James Hutchins
                      True Christian™
                      Just a Regular Nice Guy
                       
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 29457

                      #25
                      Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                      Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
                      I got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.
                      Are you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian(tm) is calm as a cucumber.
                      Attached Files
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                      Comment

                      • Megan1993
                        Unsaved trash
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 104

                        #26
                        Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                        Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        Are you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
                        I'm in Waycross Georgia come at me bro

                        Comment

                        • Megan1993
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 104

                          #27
                          Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                          Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Are you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
                          At 8:00 there's an orgy in the woods scheduled with my coven thennsome demon raising oh and I'll be conjuring myself into an owl. Hoot hoot!


                          Well I'm waiting in Waycross even have the dunking booth ready. Well come at bro thou shall not suffer a which to live...


                          Coven orgy happening at obdiahs Okefenokee deepest part of the swamp.

                          Comment

                          • Megan1993
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 104

                            #28
                            Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                            Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            Perhaps dear, you should mind your own business.

                            Not when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.
                            I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
                            Mathew 5:30
                            And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hell

                            Comment

                            • James Hutchins
                              True Christian™
                              Just a Regular Nice Guy
                               
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29457

                              #29
                              Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                              Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
                              I'm in Waycross Georgia come at me bro
                              Too far and I am sure there are other Christians where you are. I am in Virginia nestled between the bosoms of the Shenandoah mountains. Though I suspect you are lying. All witches lie. Jesus sees you fibbing and it makes him weep. Cruel.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                              Comment

                              • James Hutchins
                                True Christian™
                                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                                 
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 29457

                                #30
                                Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

                                Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
                                Not when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.
                                I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
                                Mathew 5:30
                                And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hell
                                Are you implying you are one of those cutters? If so, I heard a little ditty that might be useful. 'Cut along the rails and not across'. Makes a lot of sense.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                                Comment

                                Working...