Re: WITCH HUNT 2007!
We just found some of them witches in the woods danceing neked around a pole. They said it was a fertility dance. But after we got done burning them in there fire, we only got the heads to show for it.
Do I have to live in Freehold to partisipate in this, or can I Fed Ex the heads to somebody there for credit. I even got before and after pics to prove thems witches. Only thing we ever do like this is our deer huntin contest, but we got no horns to show yall.
We just found some of them witches in the woods danceing neked around a pole. They said it was a fertility dance. But after we got done burning them in there fire, we only got the heads to show for it.
Do I have to live in Freehold to partisipate in this, or can I Fed Ex the heads to somebody there for credit. I even got before and after pics to prove thems witches. Only thing we ever do like this is our deer huntin contest, but we got no horns to show yall.
I've been out in the back yard shooting for the past hour!
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve

Comment