X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nobar King
    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
    Christ's Guardian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2007
    • 23748

    #1

    Teenager Audio Test:

    This is a good test to take before you invest in an anti-teenager repellent device. I couldn't hear it, which is good, because I've been tempted to buy the 'Mosquito' to use in my car when it's parked. I'm tired of kids using it as a bench to hang out on.
    The Teenager Audio Test



    Clicking the play button below will produce a tone that is generally only heard by people under the age of 25. It has been used as a deterrent device to keep teenagers from loitering in malls and shops, and sounds similar to a buzzing mosquito. Typically the longer you listen to it, the more annoying it gets.
    Can you hear this sound?


    Player not working? Download the MP3 directly


    Let us know if your hearing is still good.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
  • Max Bayes
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2009
    • 302

    #2
    Re: Teenager Audio Test:

    My ears are ringing now. Thanks, Nobar.
    BEHOLD!!!
    THE BUS TO DAMNATION!
    sigpic
    May Jesus guide this Bus off a cliff and STRAIGHT TO HELL!

    Comment

    • Pastor Isaac Peters
      Senior Pastor
      Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
      Always Biblically correct
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 10639

      #3
      Re: Teenager Audio Test:

      My brother in Virginia says that some of the malls there play medieval and Renaissance music to scare away teenagers. Of course, that may attract Mary-hailers and Renaissance Faire fetishists instead.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

      Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Old Man Hatchet
        Super Moderator
        Beloved Church Elder
        World's Greatest Father and Grandfather
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 2084

        #4
        Re: Teenager Audio Test:

        Kids today like that awful, Negro "rap" music and can't stand anything else. Consequently, I usually blast a song or two by the Andrews Sisters to keep kids off my lawn, even though the Andrews Sisters were complete harlots.



        It took an awful lot of perseverance and prayer to keep my mind off of those shapely gams when I was a boy!

        By the way, Brother Nobar, I couldn't hear a thing. No big surprise there.

        Comment

        • Jimmy-Roy Stewart
          Tin Tither
          True Christian™
          • Oct 2008
          • 234

          #5
          Re: Teenager Audio Test:

          I couldnt here a thing just like whenever my debbie talks to me.

          Comment

          • Ezekiel Bathfire
            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
            Christ's Rottweiler
             
            • Jan 2008
            • 22932

            #6
            Re: Teenager Audio Test:

            I heard nothing, so I turned the volume full up just as my nephew Zebulun arrived. He ran screaming out the room, swatting the air about him – I’ve no idea what’s gotten into him.

            This thing is typical of modern developments! Everything has to get smaller or quieter! I don’t believe that anything is playing at all! My mind is that if you can’t see it or hear it, it probably isn’t there and some idiot’s made it up!

            On another topic, I see the newspapers are printing stuff smaller to save space, and has anyone noted that the TV is not as clear as it used to be and half the programs are played so quietly that you have to have the volume on full?
            sigpic


            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

            Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #7
              Re: Teenager Audio Test:

              Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
              On another topic, I see the newspapers are printing stuff smaller to save space, and has anyone noted that the TV is not as clear as it used to be and half the programs are played so quietly that you have to have the volume on full?
              I have noticed the same about the TV. Maybe it's because my new TV has the speakers on the side and not in the front. Anyway, I find that if I have the TV close to the wall and turn the speakers up, the wall acts as an harmonic amplifier and makes the sound richer and louder.

              I hear that is sounds good from the other side, too.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • eliot mayfield
                God Squad
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 9324

                #8
                Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                except the darned commercials, they're plenty loud!!!!
                Matthew:
                5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                sigpic

                Comment

                • Nobar King
                  Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                  Christ's Guardian
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 23748

                  #9
                  Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                  I know~~!! I'm ready to punch the guy who wrote the "Free Credit Report.com" adverts. I can't kill my TV fast enough when I hear that bull cr@p.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Isaac Peters
                    Senior Pastor
                    Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
                    Always Biblically correct
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 10639

                    #10
                    Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    I know~~!! I'm ready to punch the guy who wrote the "Free Credit Report.com" adverts. I can't kill my TV fast enough when I hear that bull cr@p.
                    I blame the Clintons. How many commercials for FreeCreditReport.com did we see before Slick Willy took office?
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

                    Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • WilliamJenningsBryan
                      True Christian™
                       
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 9384

                      #11
                      Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                      I could hear something, enough to convince me that there was something sinister going on. I took this sound over to our Landover Baptist University Christian Science Laboratories for further analysis.

                      This is what they came back with:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	satanic.gif
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1906859
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Ezekiel Bathfire
                        Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                        Christ's Rottweiler
                         
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 22932

                        #12
                        Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                        That looks to me like the skyline of some biblical city with the tower of Babel to the right. I'm not sure what it means but I don't think it's anything good.
                        sigpic


                        “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                        Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                        Comment

                        • Wide-Open
                          Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                          A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                          Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 18449

                          #13
                          Re: Teenager Audio Test:

                          I think someone in the neighborhood has installed a similar device aimed at older people like me. I constantly hear ringing in my ears, and it makes it hard to understand the whisperings of Baby Jesus - which I normally enjoy so much.

                          My secular doctor said it was "tinnitus" but I'm pretty sure he's just making fun of me. He said it was my brain that spontaneously produces those tones. NOW WHY WOULD MY BRAIN WANT TO INVENT STUFF THAT JUST ISN'T THERE!
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                          Comment

                          Working...