X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meet My Niece Gracie

Originally posted by jessiesue View Post

your a bible basher and you put that picture on all i can say tell her toput some clothes on! if my auntie saw a picture of me like that she would kill me, also with a weapon imagine! god fearing people ???????????

PULL THE OTHER ONE!
    My goodness, what would yoooou know about anything? You're fat and sloppy and your own clothes don't even fit you, jessieque!
    1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
    1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
    Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

She's just jealous, Sister Noddy, because you won the "Shower with Jesus" contest and she didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
        Odd, Clarence, but your profile says "Member", not "True Christian™".

Why do you suppose that is?
        You don't know? OK, I'll just have to remember you are a brainless bimbo. It means I am a member of the Landoverbaptist.net Forum just like you are a member of these forums. Jenny, you are getting stupider and more ignorant with each passing day.

Originally posted by Mr Godwin View Post
        My word, young man! Do pull yourself together. It's extraordiary, that's what. If you were a student at my school, I should have to have a word with your parents at the next PTA meeting, followed by disciplinary measures of course! (such as gagging you with a hanky and handcuffing you to the radiator under the classroom window during firedrill on Tuesdays)
        Maybe you're a punk b*tch who let's assholes insult the people you love, but I am a Man of Christ. And like the Lord my wrath waxes HT

Exodus 22:21-24 states, "Ye shall not afflict any widow (Tali), or fatherless child (Me). If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless."

The moral of the story: DO NOT F*CK WITH JESUS OR HIS PEEPS!!! HE DOES NOT PLAY AROUND!!!!

Originally posted by Alex_B View Post
        I'm surprised that that's all you would do. I, for one, would do much worse.
        Oh, REALLY??? Tell us, Alex_Bitch, what would YOU do?

Comment

Alright, ive had enough, you stupid co******ng little motherpiffleer. i dont give a shit if i get banned. id break each of ur fingers 1 by 1 with a ball-peen hammer, then ur toes, then id cut ur nose off with my butterfly knife. Then id let my goth friends burn u alive while we sit back, smoke pot, and **** on ur corpse.

Dumbass piffleing pussy.
          Last edited by Deaner; 05-31-2008, 10:47 PM. Reason: Bad words removed

Comment

Well, although he deserved it, I'd say that was pretty harsh

Comment

Yow Alex!

He just needs to go die for Jesus in Godly President Bush's war. He is even a high school graduate.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Alright, ive had enough, you stupid cocksucking little motherpiffleer. i dont give a shit if i get banned. id break each of ur fingers 1 by 1 with a ball-peen hammer, then ur toes, then id cut ur nose off with my butterfly knife. Then id let my goth friends burn u alive while we sit back, smoke pot, and piss on ur corpse.

Dumbass piffleing pussy.
                LOL@YOU

Who is this faggot trying to fool? It's like a poodle mouthing off to a pit bull.

You talk a lot of shit over the internet, but we both know you would shit your f*cking pants if you ever had to stand before me face to face. Flex your ePeen all you want in the supposed safety of your momma's basement, but you know as well as I do that you'd be flexing nothing but your tear ducts and your larynx, from all your screaming and crying, as I beat the living hell out of you, faggot. But don't you go thinking the internet is safe. Some of my graduating classmates are computer geeks so don't think you can remain anonymous forever, Alex_Bitch.

DO NOT CROSS JESUSCHRIST OR HIS WARHST!!!

Comment

Alright, ive had enough, you stupid co******ng little motherpiffleer. i dont give a shit if i get banned. id break each of ur fingers 1 by 1 with a ball-peen hammer, then ur toes, then id cut ur nose off with my butterfly knife. Then id let my goth friends burn u alive while we sit back, smoke pot, and **** on ur corpse.

Dumbass piffleing pussy.
                  Well well, the chickens have come home to roost, haven't they? In another thread I read all about how you don't want folks to derail threads, but it's okay here, huh?

All this rage and hatespeak just came gushing out of you, because you've let satan take charge of your soul, pal. You need to get on your knees. Humble yourself to Christ and beg Him to take control of your miserable life. And the next time you feel the need to spew on God's favorite forum and act like a tough guy from behind the safety of your keyboard, just remember that Jesus can and will kick your ass in ways you cannot even imagine, and when you least expect it. Glory!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Zeke: I apologize for the address.
                    And if you read that thread recently you would have seen that Deaner was nice enough to pray with me.

Comment

Vayhr: I don't plan on being anon. You can use those classmates, I don't really care. I'd be happy to "talk" with you in person.

Comment

My name is PASTOR Zeke.

And we're all praying for you boy. You are stinking with sin, and now that Jesus has you on His favorite forum, satan is rattling his chains. That satan is strong, and you'll have to help Jesus and us fight him.

Do you have any friends or family members who are goths, emos or other kinds of witch? That might be your problem.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ok, PASTOR Zeke. And yes, I have a few friends that are Gothic (at least in todays standards).

Comment

Ok, PASTOR Zeke. And yes, I have a few friends that are Gothic (at least in todays standards).
                            Well there you go. All goths are demon scum and have probably infected you. If you want to get satan out of your soul and replace him with Jesus, then dumping your loser fag buddies is the first step.

God hates them bigtime.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I don't see why you insist on calling him a fag. He's actually engaged to a woman right now (and you can tell she is a woman, she doesn't look anywhere near like a boy). So I would appreciate it if you stopped.

Comment

I don't see why you insist on calling him a fag. He's actually engaged to a woman right now (and you can tell she is a woman, she doesn't look anywhere near like a boy). So I would appreciate it if you stopped.
                                I don't know you friend, but if he's a goth then he's a queer for sure. Plenty of them use girls as camoflauge these days.

His name isn't "J. D. Holm" by any chance, is it?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X