X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy Mae Johnson
    replied
    Re: Meet My Niece Gracie

Today Gracie sent me the most sweetest thank you card for helping to find her such a wonderful, loving, True Christian husband.

Gracie has been married now for almost 6 years to the wonderful Ernest Jenkins. She says he has been a wonderful husband, father and provider.

Gracie was kind enough to send me a picture of her handsome groom on a recent vacation to Hawaii. Gracie and Ernest have been blessed with 3 little boys so far.

You're welcome, Gracie. May bless you with several more sons.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Old Brother Hubbard
    replied

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    As Landover Baptist Church's assistant Youth Pastor, I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.
    that is very kind of you Levi.
    praise the lord for your good nature

Leave a comment:

• Levi Jones
    replied

Originally posted by Old Brother Hubbard View Post
    i will light a candle after mass in the morning for you brother drift.
    Jesus loves all hair types. not just ginger.

it would appear that many posters have ....shall we say.....ben at the marmite
    As Landover Baptist Church's assistant Youth Pastor, I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.

Leave a comment:

• Old Brother Hubbard
    replied

Originally posted by Brother Drift View Post
    Hello brother
    Yes i think he maybe an angry pirate with a rusty hook?
    Maybe if we got him a ginger wig and some rasins he might cheer up a little?
    i will light a candle after mass in the morning for you brother drift.
    Jesus loves all hair types. not just ginger.

Originally posted by titus 1:9
    Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the ginger sayers

it would appear that many posters have ....shall we say.....ben at the marmite

Leave a comment:

• Brother Drift
    replied

Originally posted by Proverbs3:5-6 View Post
    hello brother drift, brother meatball appears to need saving perhaps he is an angry pirate?
    Hello brother
    Yes i think he maybe an angry pirate with a rusty hook?
    Maybe if we got him a ginger wig and some rasins he might cheer up a little?

Leave a comment:

• Proverbs3:5-6
    replied

hello brother drift, brother meatball appears to need saving perhaps he is an angry pirate?

It is a shame gracie is now taken she is good looking lady and would be great for my son and his problems with self abuse I am sure she could crush him in to god dearing shape

Leave a comment:

• Brother Drift
    replied

I can only hope Jesus will help you see the way brother meatball

Leave a comment:

• Felicity
    replied

@Dantro Welcome!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!

Leave a comment:

• DivineMeatball
    replied

I'd rusty hook the he'll out of her, she looks like she could take a good Christian pounding

Leave a comment:

• Dantro
    replied

afternoon y'all, personally I'm new too this game and have always thought of jesus as a bit of a cock but after seeing dear sweet gracie I have seen the error of my ways, it is unfortunate that she is now taken and looking after another good christian man!

I'll have to check in here again sometime to help me back on to the path of the lord again.

Chin Chin keep your cocks up

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Yomomma
    replied

She's fat and ugly..

Leave a comment:

• dazboi
    replied

id give her a good seeing to

Leave a comment:

• Dartht33bagger
    replied

Lol this lady is a whale. She doesn't even have boobs, it just looks like man boobs.

Leave a comment:

• Godfly
    replied

It took me a long time to get through this thread. I am both happy and sad. Happy because now that Gracie is off the market my own daughters stand a chance of finding a good husband, sad because when God sends his Miracle to my wife, Gracie wont be there for me

Leave a comment:

• BelieverInGod
    replied

And people say our blessed husbands are cruel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X