• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meet My Niece Gracie

No, it's Kevin. Who's J.D. Holm?

Comment

I need some insight from any homos or carpet munchers lurking around. FaggotKarp, the guy with the crazy cat avatar, Muhammad bin Ahimaaz Al-Smith, Lump, or that other loser that is always on Magidork's ass.

Originally posted by Alex_B View Post
      Vayhr: I don't plan on being anon. You can use those classmates, I don't really care. I'd be happy to "talk" with you in person.
      What does "talk"(in quotations) mean in gay speech?

This queer didn't just announce his desire to sodomize me, did he?

Comment

No, "talk" means I can convince you to stop being a jackass (literally) on the internet and acting all high and mighty. Using violence if necassary. And no, that's not a threat, it's a promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
          I need some insight from any homos or carpet munchers lurking around. FaggotKarp, the guy with the crazy cat avatar, Muhammad bin Ahimaaz Al-Smith, Lump, or that other loser that is always on Magidork's ass.

What does "talk"(in quotations) mean in gay speech?

This queer didn't just announce his desire to sodomize me, did he?
          Boy,

Are you still around? You should be at MEPS over on University Ave. by now getting ready to ship out to boot.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
          28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
          29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

I know, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_B View Post
              Alright, ive had enough, you stupid co******ng little motherpiffleer. i dont give a shit if i get banned. id break each of ur fingers 1 by 1 with a ball-peen hammer, then ur toes, then id cut ur nose off with my butterfly knife.
              I don't know what a ball-peen hammer is, but it sounds pretty obscene. And a butterfly knife sounds like the queerest kind of weapon imaginable. If you must make goth terrorist threats against our members, I'll thank you to do so using clean, heterosexual weapons in future.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

A ball-peen hammer is a hammer that has a large steel ball on one side instead of the claws. A butterfly knife is a knife with 2 handles that flips open, as seen here:

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  I don't know what a ball-peen hammer is, but it sounds pretty obscene. And a butterfly knife sounds like the queerest kind of weapon imaginable. If you must make goth terrorist threats against our members, I'll thank you to do so using clean, heterosexual weapons in future.
                  He's not even cool enough to hang around the pathetic lowlife goths. He's a f*cking crybaby suicidal emo. The faggot is probably cutting himself right now.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how I've been a crybaby on this site at all.

And yes, I'm totally emo.

Comment

Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
                      You sure seem to be fixated with having a homosexual crush on me. Sorry, but I don't swing that way.
                      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Magikarp View Post
                        You sure seem to be fixated with having a homosexual crush on me. Sorry, but I don't swing that way.
                        I say "Faggotkarp" and you automatically know it's you. I guess we both agree that you are a faggot, faggot.

Comment

Well, you said Faggotkarp and Magidork, and no one else here has Magi- and Karp combined together in their username here.
                          I'm sure you despise me enough already. Who else could you possibly mean?
                          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Magikarp View Post
                            Well, you said Faggotkarp and Magidork, and no one else here has Magi- and Karp combined together in their username here.
                            I'm sure you despise me enough already. Who else could you possibly mean?
                            I hate the sin, not the sinner.

Comment

Isn't there a rather large problem with the Bible? The fact that it was written by humans not God? And what about the Dinosaurs? They are not mentioned in the Bible, maybe because they were only discovered in the 60's and the Bible was written before? I imagine God just forgot to mention them.
                              Also why is there evil in the world? If God is benevolent then why did he allow evil to flourish? For example the snake that speaks to Adam and Eve, why did God create the snake and allow him to trick Adam and Eve into eating from the tree? Surely if God is omnipotent and omniscient he would know what was going to happen?
                              Furthermore i dont know if anyone here knows of the Euthyphro Dilemma? Does God command the good because it is good, or is it good because it is commanded by God? If God commands something because it is good it means he is subject to some external standard of good, something more powerful than him. Yet if it is good because God commands it then God can be seen as a dictator, we would then have no free will.
                              This is a major problem i think you will find.
                              Finally, Jesus was not "american" as the American State had not been created when he was born. Also someone from Judea would not be blonde with blue eyes, they would look much like the israelis. Also wasn't Jesus a Jew not a christian?

Comment

Why do these idiots come on a CHRISTAN website, refuse the read the FAQs and wonder why we could care less about them. They simply fail to realize........ wait for it........ they have demonstrated they could care less about us and like little babies, want to be the center of the universe and have us answer a question when we know them from, well, Adam.
                                Your first post is on the wrong thread.

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.
                                Thanks!

Failure to heed this warning will bring God's vengeance upon you!
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X