X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by Light_798 View Post
    The bible isn't written in Baptist format. It's wrote in God's format. Sorry to burst your bubble, but MY Jesus is all forgiving and accepts ALL Christians...
    You really should stop telling Jesus what to do.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
      Bearing false witness is a sin.

What's this rape you are on about?
      "It's okay for a baptist to rape another baptist's child, so long as they say they're sorry" this coming from an ex baptist person.

Comment

"It's okay for a baptist to rape another baptist's child, so long as they say they're sorry" this coming from an ex baptist person.
        Are you denying the right to forgiveness of sins? Who is this straw man you have denounced?

Please don't tell me you are considering Aaron's impregnation of his bride as rape!
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Please provide a link to where a True Christian(tm) said that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            You are NOT a True Christian™...you are a babbling, drooling pentacostal fool, falling on the floor and cackling like some kind of retard aborigine.

The burning sensation you felt was probably the flames of Hell, anticipating yet another delusional pentacostal. Give up that charlatan nonsense before Jesus drops a piano on your head!

Yours in Christ (NOT PT BARNUM),

Z. Smyth
            You have no right to judge me, and for your information it didn't burn it felt like a warm sensation that was comforting..
            And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you. Wow you guys are stupid..
            John 8:7

Good luck to you in the world and the afterlife..
            I know I'm a true Christian and if you say otherwise you're going to be judged by God.

Comment

This ex-baptist had obviously never read the Bible, because there's more to it than that.

You have to marry her and pay her father fifty shekels (if you get caught). See Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

Comment

You have no right to judge me, and for your information it didn't burn it felt like a warm sensation that was comforting..
                And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you. Wow you guys are stupid..

I know I'm a true Christian and if you say otherwise you're going to be judged by God.
                I'm PENTECOSTAL I've been baptized and I fell to the floor and felt elated, a burning and tingling sensation all at once and i felt my mouth speaking words I did not understand but I knew they felt holy to me. If I'm making this up, so are the other thousands and thousands of Pentecostal Christians.

Oh I just read a joke about Baptists

If we don't agree with everything you say, We automatically go to hell.
                Try to keep your lies straight, heathen.

sigpic

Comment

Is it a witch? It seems to be cursing us. It thinks it is a prophet, perhaps. We are disagreeing with its made up internal god that it thinks makes it roll around on the floor and jibber like a monkey. It thinks the real actual not made up God of the Bible will smite us in the name of its made up monkey jabber god.
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

...And the language of tongues is the language of the holy spirit exerting his presence through you...
                    Maybe you should read this thread: Pentecostals: Demon possessed gibberish speakers for Satan. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79413

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      You really should stop telling Jesus what to do.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
                      Why are you even posting? You're atheist.. and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
                      "MY Jesus" in the sense that the Baptist Jesus clearly isn't the Universal Jesus who is all forgiving and doesn't strike a man down for not believing in him, but rather give him a second chance.

Comment

Why are you even posting? You're atheist.. and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
                        "MY Jesus" in the sense that the Baptist Jesus clearly isn't the Universal Jesus who is all forgiving and doesn't strike a man down for not believing in him, but rather give him a second chance.
                        So if a man doesn't believe in Him... And he dies... Then what? Post mortem forgiveness?

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There are no flavours of Jesus. His fan is in His hand.
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Good luck to you all, your judgement is your own downfall.
                          Witchcraft? Nah, I don't dabble in it. I read the bible, go to church, and don't try to judge other people.
                          Bye and may God have mercy on your souls.

Comment

Witchcraft? Nah, I don't dabble in it. I read the bible, go to church, and don't try to judge other people.

Goodbye. I'm sorry that you are just now realizing that you aren't following the Bible. I hope you will read it cover-to-cover before Jesus decides to strike you down and send you to Hell.

YiC,

Zech
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck getting a result out of your God you made up in your head that matches what you feel is right deep inside. Good luck reconciling all the bits that don't agree with you that are in the Bible.

We are all descended from the same eight people who survived the Flood. Bear that in mind.
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Why are you even posting? You're atheist...
                                I've read the Bible (more than you, obviously). There's nothing in there prohibiting me from telling people what it really says, instead of the lies they've heard their whole lives from preachers who just want you to open your heart wallet about this all-loving, all-forgiving Jesus who just everyone's bestest buddy ever. There's more to the Bible than John 3:16.

... and furthermore I'm not telling Jesus what to do, I'm saying
                                *cough* Luke 19:27 *cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X