X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    Christ's Cōnsiliārius
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 9323

    #16
    Re: Does anyone know this person?

    Oh, heck yes! I remember her now. She is the cute little girl Eliot sent with me as a tour guide the last time I went to New York. I thought she was a secretary or something. It's too bad Eliot got caught up in some scandal over her since she was taking me on a tour and not him....but you know how people want to protect their Pastors from bad publicity.

    The check was good. I think we should admit her to the church.
    Such a sweet little girl....although I think she told me she was seventeen.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


    Comment

    • Justina Thyme
      Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
      True Christian™
      • Dec 2007
      • 1718

      #17
      Re: Does anyone know this person?

      Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
      Well, that's all very interesting, but she has applied for a position in our choir. What we really want to know is can she sing? What about intonation, operatic technique, vocal range, lowered larynx and larynx relaxation, oral cavity and pharyngeal resonance, possible upper register problems, and clavicular breathing.
      She calls herself an aspiring musician, and a late-night talk show (Leno, I believe) had a sample of her "music." To answer your question: No.

      However, the final determination is, of course, up to Pastor Pistle. All I ask is that, if he allows her into the choir, he keep her a fair distance away from me. I don't particularly relish the odor of gefilte fish, especially when I'm concentrating on raising my voice in praise and worship of my Lord and Savior.
      Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

      1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

      A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
      Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

      LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

      sigpic



      Comment

      • Azriel
        Unsaved trash
         
        • Mar 2008
        • 26

        #18
        Re: Does anyone know this person?

        Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
        Oh, heck yes! She is the cute little girl.

        Such a sweet little girl... I think she told me she was seventeen.
        ... You have questionable motives.
        Its 8:15, and thats the time that its always been
        We got your message on the radio, conditions normal and you're coming home

        Enola gay, is mother proud of little boy today
        Aha this kiss you give, its never ever gonna fade away

        Comment

        • DOF Spook
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2026
          • 15

          #19
          Re: Does anyone know this person?

          I questioned Ms. Dupré alone for several hours and she thoroughly convinced me that she will be a welcome addition to the Landover community. She remembers you quite well Al and she says she still has that outfit you liked.

          Justina, she doesn't eat gefilte fish. She is an ex-Jew and no longer keeps Kosher.

          Comment

          • Justina Thyme
            Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
            True Christian™
            • Dec 2007
            • 1718

            #20
            Re: Does anyone know this person?

            Well, that certainly is a relief, Brother Spook. Thank you for your diligence.

            Azriel, may I remind you that it is not your place to question the motives of any Pastor or True Christian(tm) on this Godly forum. You are out of line here.
            Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

            1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

            A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
            Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

            LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

            sigpic



            Comment

            • Azriel
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Mar 2008
              • 26

              #21
              Re: Does anyone know this person?

              I apologize, I was just wondering if the law about old men and young girls applied here.

              I truly didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just intrigued by the extreme eagerness of the pastor to have such a young girl alone with him.

              She's a pretty girl though and I can see the attraction. If I could I would definitely do spend some quality time getting to know her.
              Its 8:15, and thats the time that its always been
              We got your message on the radio, conditions normal and you're coming home

              Enola gay, is mother proud of little boy today
              Aha this kiss you give, its never ever gonna fade away

              Comment

              • WilliamJenningsBryan
                True Christian™
                 
                • Jan 2007
                • 9384

                #22
                Re: Does anyone know this person?

                Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                You missed out eating a bowl of Porridge through a Straw.
                I do believe you are right Sister Talitha, our very own chorus mistress Sister Margaret Hillis does have that test on her audition form.

                Originally posted by Justina Thyme View Post
                She calls herself an aspiring musician, and a late-night talk show (Leno, I believe) had a sample of her "music." To answer your question: No.

                However, the final determination is, of course, up to Pastor Pistle. All I ask is that, if he allows her into the choir, he keep her a fair distance away from me. I don't particularly relish the odor of gefilte fish, especially when I'm concentrating on raising my voice in praise and worship of my Lord and Savior.
                I would not be too quick to judge just yet, although it looks like our DoF has had some chance to review her resume and check out her references.

                I know that our own charming Miss Maisie would agree that a warm, energetic, and enthusiastic person coupled with a spunky personality, and a can do, "Yes sir, Governor" attitude, can go a long way in making up for any shortcomings she may have in her musical talents. There are many ways to give praise to our Lord and I'm sure she will be a welcome addition to our choral ensemble.
                Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                ...and get off my lawn
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Roberta
                  Anti La Leche League Organizer
                  True Christian™
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1817

                  #23
                  Re: Does anyone know this person?

                  I am not sure this is the same woman.
                  Attached Files
                  Come climb my mountains.

                  Comment

                  • Justina Thyme
                    Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
                    True Christian™
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 1718

                    #24
                    Re: Does anyone know this person?

                    Oh, yes, indeed, Brother WJB. When you put it that way, I must hole-heartedly agree.
                    Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

                    1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

                    A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
                    Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

                    LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

                    sigpic



                    Comment

                    • Bobby-Joe
                      Landover Security Superviser
                      Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                      NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 18405

                      #25
                      Re: Does anyone know this person?

                      Originally posted by Azriel View Post
                      I apologize, I was just wondering if the law about old men and young girls applied here.

                      I truly didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just intrigued by the extreme eagerness of the pastor to have such a young girl alone with him.
                      What, Stacy is Pastor Zeke's daughter. Are you repeating that absurd rumor about them again? We really don't like that kind of behavior here Azriel.

                      Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                      Hot Must ReadThreads!


                      Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                      Comment

                      • Sister Isabella
                        Unsaved trash
                         
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 63

                        #26
                        Re: Does anyone know this person?

                        I have never seen her before in my life, but then again, I spent all of my life in Italy until I got dumped off here in Mexico for missionary work.

                        Comment

                        • ForGodsSake
                          X-Aussie Evangelist
                          True Christian™
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 493

                          #27
                          Re: Does anyone know this person?

                          I am excited happy with the Pastors decision.
                          (2 Peter 3:10)

                          But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

                          Comment

                          • SUV
                            True Christian™ Princess
                            The Driving Force behind RA12
                            Have at it, anytime!
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 11027

                            #28
                            Re: Does anyone know this person?



                            Will you just look at this Homer! on the left (literally )

                            Apparently, "Manties" come in a 2-piece set

                            Comment

                            • JennyD
                              Honorary True Christian™
                              Sweet Placid Sister
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 9567

                              #29
                              Re: Does anyone know this person?

                              Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                              Well, that's all very interesting, but she has applied for a position in our choir. What we really want to know is can she sing?
                              If her little MySpazz page is any indication, Brother WJB, the answer is a resounding NO.

                              I suppose, if she is in the choir, I can bring an iPod.
                              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                              Christian Ladies:
                              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                              Comment

                              • Fallen Angel
                                Resident gothtard witch
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 197

                                #30
                                Re: Does anyone know this person?

                                Originally posted by Dances without Joy View Post
                                Methinks the pastor doth protest too much.
                                lol! i bet he sleped with her!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...