X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aussie_Abo
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2008
    • 7

    #121
    Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I have a question for you; How did you know where to stop shaving? You Aussie nigras are covered with fur from head to toe from what I've seen. Is you harlot girlfriend an abo too? I'll bet you two stick together like Velcro© when you fornicate.
    Hi, and thank you for the kind words! The hairline was a touch tricky. Basically I was just going for size emphasis in the immediate groin area, so I trimmed the surrounding region such that it gradually blended the hair back to full length.

    My lovely lady is from a neighbouring country - the south island of New Zealand. It's a very pretty place - we're going there in July for holidays. They farm sheep over there you know!

    This rash business hasn't improved though. The hair was growing long again and becoming itchy. I basically used the same shaving process using really cold water, then rubbing alcohol instead of aftershave. Initially this was soothing, but the aftermath is definitely worse. Should I post a picture?

    Thanks again and God Bless

    -Aussie

    Comment

    • Spitfire
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Nov 2007
      • 14

      #122
      Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

      While I agree with most people's views on this forum, I must take exception to this post:

      Originally posted by lord warrior
      The only one's that are making it fashionable is the homers.
      I am a "homer" myself and people like you should be ashamed of yourselves! The thought of "doing it" with a woman makes me physically sick, but I don't critisize so called "straight" men for doing so.

      Comment

      • Seeker
        Thank you Pastor Pistle!
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 966

        #123
        Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

        Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
        While I agree with most people's views on this forum, I must take exception to this post:


        I am a "homer" myself and people like you should be ashamed of yourselves! The thought of "doing it" with a woman makes me physically sick, but I don't critisize so called "straight" men for doing so.
        What a beautiful first post.

        If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

        Comment

        • narrowpathy
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 318

          #124
          Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

          Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
          While I agree with most people's views on this forum, I must take exception to this post:


          I am a "homer" myself and people like you should be ashamed of yourselves! The thought of "doing it" with a woman makes me physically sick, but I don't critisize so called "straight" men for doing so.
          The thought of "doing it" with an unsaved, loose woman should make a man physically sick, so there is nothing wrong with you, Spitfire. All you have to do now is to start tithing&get married to some saved woman who will help to stay on the Narrow Path.
          May God bless you with His Understanding.
          "Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #125
            Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

            Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
            While I agree with most people's views on this forum, I must take exception to this post:


            I am a "homer" myself and people like you should be ashamed of yourselves! The thought of "doing it" with a woman makes me physically sick, but I don't critisize so called "straight" men for doing so.
            If you are a queer then you need to repent and give up your hobby of mouthing other men's tallywackers. God hates that, He really does.

            If you don't like women, then just remain a bachelor and work hard all your life until the day you die. Jesus needs your Tithe.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Brother Temperance
              Senior Usher
              True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
              A very nice young man
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 15621

              #126
              Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

              Originally posted by Roberta View Post
              Do an Internet search. Most men are attracted to natural women with all the trappings of the mature female species.
              That's a flat-out lie. For one thing, millions of people are either Catholics or Muslims, and therefore paedophiles. There are even a few Joos still knocking about, believe it or not, and they're notorious for doing nothing but molesting Papist schoolgirls all the livelong day. Of the remaining non-queer men, only a tiny handful are the sort of sick, perverted furries that would want to fornicate with a beast like you.
              Originally posted by Aussie_Abo View Post
              My lovely lady is from a neighbouring country - the south island of New Zealand. It's a very pretty place - we're going there in July for holidays. They farm sheep over there you know!
              If I read that right, you're basically saying that you're either fornicating with a sheep, or with Lilith. I'm not even sure which would be worse.
              Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
              While I agree with most people's views on this forum, I must take exception to this... I am a "homer".
              Do you agree with our view about the FACT that queers need to be killed?
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



              God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

              Comment

              • Spitfire
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Nov 2007
                • 14

                #127
                Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
                If you don't like women, then just remain a bachelor and work hard all your life until the day you die.
                I didn't say I don't like women, I said that I don't fornicate with them. I prefer to fornicate with men.

                Originally posted by Brother Temperance
                Do you agree with our view about the FACT that queers need to be killed?
                How could I possibly agree with that disgusting notion?

                Comment

                • Brother Temperance
                  Senior Usher
                  True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                  A very nice young man
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 15621

                  #128
                  Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                  Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                  How could I possibly agree with that disgusting notion?
                  Because GOD said it! How could you possibly disagree with God?
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                  God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                  Comment

                  • Miss Maisie
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1189

                    #129
                    Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                    I am in my 30's and have not yet experienced coitus. I have just tried to decorate my body with Christian tattoos and leave it natural so that when the right man comes around he will love me. Please research pheremomes on the Internet. The scent of a woman is intoxicating.
                    While y'all have done right in waiting to be married before wrestling nude with a man, it seems y'all have doomed yourself to be a spinster, ma'am. At 30, y'all should have had at least three Christian soldiers born to you now. Perhaps your hippy ways might have something to do with why no man wants to marry you?

                    Only trying to be helpful, sugar.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Miss Maisie
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1189

                      #130
                      Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      I have a question for you; How did you know where to stop shaving? You Aussie nigras are covered with fur from head to toe from what I've seen. Is you harlot girlfreind an abo too? I'll bet you two stick together like Velcro© when you fornicate.
                      My sincere apologies for posting not once but twice in the men's forum, Pastor sir, but I believe I've seen a picture of such creatures:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	planetapes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1902749
                      It would appear they make crude attempts to groom the fur.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Brother Temperance
                        Senior Usher
                        True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                        A very nice young man
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 15621

                        #131
                        Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                        Originally posted by Miss Maisie View Post
                        While y'all have done right in waiting to be married before wrestling nude with a man, it seems y'all have doomed yourself to be a spinster, ma'am. At 30, y'all should have had at least three Christian soldiers born to you now. Perhaps your hippy ways might have something to do with why no man wants to marry you?
                        The "Christian tattoos" were a pretty serious mistake as well:
                        Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

                        God does NOT want us to get the logo of a popular Scottish fortified wine tattooed across our legs, an obscene and unmentionable saying printed upon our wrists, or an acronym standing for "Throw Bricks At Coppers" written on our knuckles!
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                        God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                        Comment

                        • Miss Maisie
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1189

                          #132
                          Re: Shaving One's Genital Area

                          I can only imagine the type of depraved creature to have such tattoos, Brother Temperance, sir.

                          Why, they probably have revolting contests to see who can......oh, but it ain't becoming of a lady to say such.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...