X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Concerts, PortaPotties Must Be for Either Men or Women

Several large music venues are coming alive again, including Christian concerts. I've been angry for years that the PortaPotties at these events are not marked for either men or women.

Trans people can just use any of them they choose. In the majority of state legislatures there are bills to limit use of rest rooms in schools to the gender assigned at birth. Politicians seem to just ignore what goes on at concerts. The Biden Administration has done nothing about this. I think it's time to start placing calls to the White House.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: At Concerts, PortaPotties Must Be for Either Men or Women

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Several large music venues are coming alive again, including Christian concerts. I've been angry for years that the PortaPotties at these events are not marked for either men or women.

Trans people can just use any of them they choose. In the majority of state legislatures there are bills to limit use of rest rooms in schools to the gender assigned at birth. Politicians seems to just ignore what goes on at concerts. The Biden Administration has done nothing about this. I think it's time to start placing calls to the White House.
    That is scandalous indeed. I had to train my bladder how to hold my pee for hours, because I would never use a portable toilet that might have been used by a man before me. Not just at public events, but also in other peoples' houses, too. How come most houses don't have separate male/female bathrooms?????
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

Trans people can just use any of them they choose. In the majority of state legislatures there are bills to limit use of rest rooms in schools to the gender assigned at birth. Politicians seem to just ignore what goes on at concerts. The Biden Administration has done nothing about this. I think it's time to start placing calls to the White House.

Oh, my word; yes, something needs to be done about this, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Do you remember the fuss that happened in the Target stores a few years ago, when they were letting those tranny people use whichever bathroom they wanted? It got to the point where it just wasn't safe for anybody to be inside their restrooms. I mean, can you imagine good, decent, law-abiding ladies being in the ladies room, and then this walked in?

I so agree that it's time to call the White House about this once again, but with sleepy Joe Burden at the wheel, I'm afraid that he will ignore the common sense statements from people, regardless of when we remind him of this:

Genesis 1:27 "So created man in own image, in the image of created he him; male and female created he them."
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Do women at concerts want men like this lurking around the portapotlies? Best they be restricted to the men's area.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Isn't his just like liberals, getting all smart a$$ about the serious issue of gendered rest rooms.

Comment

If only the public would remember the many, many protests that occurred at several Target stores a few years ago, when they had started allowing anybody (and everybody) to use whichever bathroom they wanted to use.

As you shall see below, the people have been warned, by this lovely mother of twelve adorable children, that are in great need of protection -- and repentance. And, how fitting that this video clip exists, particularly when Mother's Day is soon to be with us.

I think that a reasonable solution to this ongoing problem would be to hire bathroom police officers, to patrol the bathrooms at stores, theatres, malls, concert venues, sports arenas, and even the schools. With this, I think it's only a matter of time before more people will begin to feel safe, secure and comfortable, during times of calls from Mother Nature -- as intended!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
            X