X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by CorruptedCow View Post
    This shocks me. You went ahead and concluded, that because everyone that came here tonight was an atheist, or a Catholic swine, that I am one of those too. The long post I've written got an infraction, because it was too long. My honest intention was to share my view with people and I got basically slapped in the face.

    @ Levi Jones

    No, since I was using sarcasm. Im sure you've heard of it, possibly even experienced it.
    Oh trust me it's from years of invasions research that we can spot a non-Christian in a second.

    Originally posted by CorruptedCow View Post
    Since I love Germany, I thought I'd take a look at Levi Jone's link in his signature:



    So, one of you nice people says Hitler was Austrian cathlick, and the other says he was a hell-bound catholic sent by God to punish the Jews. Isn't "hell-bound catholic sent by God" a paradoxon? Why would God send a catholic? And f he was hell-bound, didn't Satan send him? But if Satan sent him, wouldn't God at least try to stop him? If I am missing something please enlighten me. If I stumbled upon a paradoxon just go ahead and ban me from your forums. I honestly would much rather be mistaken and enligthened then to talk to people who are SLIGHTLY wierd. Emphasis on the slightly.
    God often uses the hell bound for his own purposes. What's the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • CorruptedCow
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Since I love Germany, I thought I'd take a look at Levi Jone's link in his signature:

    3. They know how to deal with the enemies of Christ within.

    The Germans have not only destroyed the muzzie scum that tried to conquer Europe, they are also good at smiting God's enemies internally.

    Martin Luther's book "On the Jews and their lies" encouraged Christian Soldiers to set fire to the Christ killers synagogues and schools, to take away their homes. Glory!

    Deuteronomy 7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

    Then there was some event that occurred during the 1930's and 1940's when a few Jews died in work camps. Even though Hitler was a hell-bound catholic, much like God raised Cyrus the Persian up to smite His own people to punish them, I believe Hitler was sent by God as punishment for the Jews rejecting His Son.



    Isaiah 45:3-4 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
    For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
    So, one of you nice people says Hitler was Austrian cathlick, and the other says he was a hell-bound catholic sent by God to punish the Jews. Isn't "hell-bound catholic sent by God" a paradoxon? Why would God send a catholic? And f he was hell-bound, didn't Satan send him? But if Satan sent him, wouldn't God at least try to stop him? If I am missing something please enlighten me. If I stumbled upon a paradoxon just go ahead and ban me from your forums. I honestly would much rather be mistaken and enligthened then to talk to people who are SLIGHTLY wierd. Emphasis on the slightly.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinWinWin
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Is that nerd speak for how much you love satan?
    No, that is nerd speak for how much I love the lore of World of Warcraft! Which is all made-up; just like your little fancy book with all your even more fancy quotations.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Ley-Guardian_Eregos - becuase you obviously like sources!

    And please define the word nerd for me, sir. As we obviously have two different views on the definition.

    Nerd (taken from Wikipedia, more links for you - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd)
    Nerd is a term, often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavours, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests, rather than engaging in more social or conventional activities.
    So yeah, you christian nerd. It's kinda how you are obsessed with your little fairytale book!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by WinWinWin View Post
    Ley Guardian Eregos. P.3.0.0 Such Insolence... Such Arrogance... Must be PUNISHED!

    And these words says you're in deep shit.
    Touchè.
    Is that nerd speak for how much you love satan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by CorruptedCow View Post
    This shocks me. You went ahead and concluded, that because everyone that came here tonight was an atheist, or a Catholic swine, that I am one of those too. The long post I've written got an infraction, because it was too long. My honest intention was to share my view with people and I got basically slapped in the face.

    @ Levi Jones

    No, since I was using sarcasm. Im sure you've heard of it, possibly even experienced it.
    You would have to be atheist scum as you have ignored the common courtesy of even an introduction in the INTRODUCTION FORUM prior to posting your long-winded drivel.

    YIC,

    Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorruptedCow
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Gee you atheists are dumb.
    This shocks me. You went ahead and concluded, that because everyone that came here tonight was an atheist, or a Catholic swine, that I am one of those too. The long post I've written got an infraction, because it was too long. My honest intention was to share my view with people and I got basically slapped in the face.

    @ Levi Jones

    No, since I was using sarcasm. Im sure you've heard of it, possibly even experienced it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by Hello:D View Post
    Do all Baptists hate others as vehemently as the ones here? Not very Christlike if you ask me. I thought God wanted us to love one another as brothers, but apparently, that is not the case in this section of Christianity.
    And what was Christ like?

    Leave a comment:


  • WinWinWin
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Aw, now you're going to make me cry.

    Oh wait. No you aren't. The Word says I am blessed by your persecution.

    Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
    Ley Guardian Eregos. P.3.0.0 Such Insolence... Such Arrogance... Must be PUNISHED!

    And these words says you're in deep shit.
    Touchè.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hello:D
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Do all Baptists hate others as vehemently as the ones here? Not very Christlike if you ask me. I thought God wanted us to love one another as brothers, but apparently, that is not the case in this section of Christianity.

    It's a shame to see a once great religion fall to scum like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by CorruptedCow View Post
    And Hitler single handedly killed millions of jews. He was obviously more ambitious then I thought.
    Fascinating! I wasn't aware that Hitler single-handedly killed millions of Jews. Do you have a link for that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by CorruptedCow View Post
    And Hitler single handedly killed millions of jews. He was obviously more ambitious then I thought.
    Single handedly? Anyway that is by the by. He was a CATHLICK not a CHRISTIAN and he was AUSTRIAN not GERMAN.

    Gee you atheists are dumb.

    YIC,

    Mrs.P.Wintersnow

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by WinWinWin View Post
    You just proved all of my points my good sir.
    Especially the first one, gotta admit that was a good one... if it came from a 6 year old. You, mr. Levi Jones, is THE most pathetic adult I've ever stumbled upon across the internet.

    And I kinda like your signature; "God Loves Germany" ?
    You know that guy who were responsible for more deaths than some school-kids could ever achieve was? Yeah, you got that right; Mr. Hitler my good man.
    Aw, now you're going to make me cry.

    Oh wait. No you aren't. The Word says I am blessed by your persecution.

    Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorruptedCow
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WinWinWin
    You just proved all of my points my good sir.
    Especially the first one, gotta admit that was a good one... if it came from a 6 year old. You, mr. Levi Jones, is THE most pathetic adult I've ever stumbled upon across the internet.

    And I kinda like your signature; "God Loves Germany" ?
    You know that guy who were responsible for more deaths than some school-kids could ever achieve was? Yeah, you got that right; Mr. Hitler my good man.


    Hitler was an Austrian and a cathlick, heathen!

    YIC,

    Mrs.P.Wintersnow
    And Hitler single handedly killed millions of jews. He was obviously more ambitious then I thought.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hello:D
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    You blame video games for violent crime, and I personally posted a list of known murderers that were Christian. So, logically, Christianity is just as likely to cause someone to go on a killing spree as any video game.

    Accept that these games, that are meant for MATURE people, are not the cause of every single crime committed. Blame the parents who ignore their child, for whatever reason. Blame the society that allows them to do whatever they want because they were never taught discipline. Who are you to punish people who happen to enjoy video games, if they work for the money to purchase and play those games? You're not in charge of anything. If I decide to spend my hard earned money on a video game, and enjoy that game, then who are you to insult me for it? To each their own. If I want to play Monopoly in the middle of my living room with my children rather than read bible verses to them, where's the negative? He wants us to be happy, and His wisdom gave us unique interests and habits. Your desire to weed out His "less acceptable" creations is despicable.

    My "beef" is not with your religion. My "beef" is with your bigoted attitude towards the freedoms of others. It is NOT your place to set any rules upon anybody. God loves us all, as he should. I'm ashamed to see you insulting and belittling His children. You have a lot more to learn about how the world really works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: HIGHSCHOOL MASSACRE SIMULATOR 'COUNTER-STRIKE' STRIKES AGAIN

    Originally posted by WinWinWin View Post
    You just proved all of my points my good sir.
    Especially the first one, gotta admit that was a good one... if it came from a 6 year old. You, mr. Levi Jones, is THE most pathetic adult I've ever stumbled upon across the internet.

    And I kinda like your signature; "God Loves Germany" ?
    You know that guy who were responsible for more deaths than some school-kids could ever achieve was? Yeah, you got that right; Mr. Hitler my good man.
    Hitler was an Austrian and a cathlick, heathen!

    YIC,

    Mrs.P.Wintersnow

    Leave a comment:

Working...