X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Almost" Naked Animals: Full of Gays!

Ok.
    Weird stuff happening.
    So I was flipping around on the television this morning and found a rather....offensive cartoon that in my opinion, children should NOT have access to!
    The show is called Almost Naked Animals, and looks a little like this:

Gee, wonder what THIS could mean.
    I'm not saying it's gay agenda but...I am. I mean, kids may think they look cute in some little pose, but what happens when your boys think it's ok to be in THIS position?!

The show takes place in some sort of tropical resort that they never leave, which I can only assume is because they've been ostracized from society for being so grotesque. There are whore animals running around in lingeire, and topless, no less!

And gay male animals showing off their "dangly bits" and shacking it up with other males, telling kids it's perfectly normal!

Theres also a male pig with an UNBELIEVABLY dirty kitchen cooking. I could say that the kitchen is filthy due to him being male, but it really just mean NO FEMALES are doing thier jobs, and this French pig is an unhygienic homer. And look how ANGRY he is serving up those phallus shaped pastries...He's obviously missing Jesus in his little soulless animal life.

And I'm also really confused as to the "stubble" design. I understand that the furry creatures were shaved but....why put little hairs on every animal, including the ones that did not originally have hair?
    Actually, I know why. They spend so much time in crazy furry orgies that they all have each others hair (Code for AIDS, and it being natural) on them and can't wash it off.

And that ends my rant. Please don't let the children watch this awful show! The boys will turn gay and the girls will abandon their chores to become whores! And at the moment that I'm watching it for review, there are two gay tights-donning "superheros" that have magic powers. So know they are teaching kids about witchcraft. Great.
    Jesus Christ is the only TRUE Superhero you need!

Yours in Christ
    Dria
    But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)

Re: "Almost" Naked Animals: Full of Gays!

Originally posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
    Jesus Christ is the only TRUE Superhero you need!
    Amen! Who else can perform such awesome miracles?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Amen! Who else can perform such awesome miracles?

That's fantastic!
      Though I have to wonder why Jesus is always portrayed with brown hair and eyes. The bible cleeearly says he's a handsome blonde! Praise the Good Words!

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire
      But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)

Comment

Does anyone else find it strange that these characters appear to have been shaved clean like Brittney Spears' kitty?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          Does anyone else find it strange that these characters appear to have been shaved clean like Brittney Spears' kitty?
          I know. It's odd. But I did point out that the little hairs all over all the animals--including ones that didn't previously have fur, like the narwhale-- seems to represent the presence of AIDS and why it should seem harmless even though it can't be washed away.
          Disgusting.

Comment

Oh my goodness, my little sister watches this sometimes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela_ View Post
              Oh my goodness, my little sister watches this sometimes!!!!
              Hi, dear, welcome to our friendly forums, you sound like you are of our mind so we would love to get to know you. Go to the introduction forum and start a thread so we can properly greet you.
              I'll be praying that your sister stops watching the show,
              Mary Thompson .
              Thinking of Abortion?
              That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
              Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
                So I was flipping around on the television
                Why? Shouldn't you spend all your time on serving your husband and studying your Bible?

My wife never watches TV. Now that I think about it, I am fairly certain we don't even own a TV!
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Just ban those shows and give them to kids who have no future aka are no Christians. Like in palestina or sweden.
                  -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                  -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                  -Holocaust Jokes
                  -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                  -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                  -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                  -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                  -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    Why? Shouldn't you spend all your time on serving your husband and studying your Bible?

My wife never watches TV. Now that I think about it, I am fairly certain we don't even own a TV!
                    I know this is an old post, but you deserve an answer to your question, though be warned, I do jabber on a bit, so stop reading if you don't feel like it. I listen to the news and sports or maybe a televised sermon while I clean so that me and the hubby can have a conversation when he gets off work. It's really just there as background noise since I don't really listen to music and don't own a radio. As for Bible study! I have random pages of the Bible taped around the house so I can sort of read while I work. It's not really a good idea, but I'm looking for a pocket KJV Bible thats easier to carry, since my favorite Bible is really heavy.
                    Hope that answers your question and wasn't too much jabber.
                    YIC, Dria!

Comment

This Cartoon Is Bad Anyway So....Yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X