X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ...

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Do you really want to end up like this?:
    So if your children become afflicted with the acne, Brother, is that an indication of them being addicted to killer drugs?
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

• Re: Marijuana Kills!

Originally posted by JustCallMeConnerTheDopeAddict View Post
      Has anyone here actually ever heard of science?

The LORD warns us against such witchery.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
      Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
      I Timothy 6:20-21
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
        So if your children become afflicted with the acne, Brother, is that an indication of them being addicted to killer drugs?
        Just one of the THOUSANDS of subtle signs God provides us to know what the youth of today are up to.
        Acne
        Excessive appetite
        Running about
        Obsessions
        Extended bathroom breaks
        Sleeping late
        Sudden growth spurts or wearing of clothes that used to fit and suddenly do not, an obvious sign they are selling cloth to pay for the habit.
        Questioning things

Young children, ages two and up, often loose teeth from the drugs. It makes me want to weep, if not for my Love of Jesus.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

More proof of the devils weed:

Look at this drug crazed teen!

Each time they inject the drug, they need more and more!

When will the madness stop?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Pot is a natural substance that God himself planted into the earth. It is not a man made substance it is natural. As natural as the trees and grass you praise so much. Many many many scientists have proven the health BENEFITS of marijuana. Open your eyes, read a book every once and a while, maybe take a hit and see what the hype is for yourself. There's no risks, no danger to it. Stay high stay happy and share the love

Comment

Originally posted by Vocalslaughter View Post
              Pot is a natural substance that God himself planted into the earth. It is not a man made substance it is natural. As natural as the trees and grass you praise so much. Many many many scientists have proven the health BENEFITS of marijuana. Open your eyes, read a book every once and a while, maybe take a hit and see what the hype is for yourself. There's no risks, no danger to it. Stay high stay happy and share the love
              Dear Sinner,

God also Created the Clostridium botulinum. It is perfectly natural and still it is deadly. In addition to Creating things (Genesis 1:1), God told us to abstain from getting intoxicated.

1 Peter 5:8
              Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

If you are in a cannabinoid stupor, Satan will surely devour you. In addition, you refer to "scientists". God also refers to them: He warns us about them!

1 Timothy 6:20
              O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

I can also assure you that we read the Book every single day and still it continues to astonish us with its magnificence. It's called the KJV Bible!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Pot is a natural substance that God himself planted into the earth. It is not a man made substance it is natural.
                So is the death cap mushroom (Amanita phalloides). Would you care for an omelet for your breakfast?
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  So is the death cap mushroom (Amanita phalloides). Would you care for an omelet for your breakfast?
                  Typical cherry pick. You failed to mention that marijuana has the amazing miracle substance cbd in it which helps prevent cancer, help respiratory issues, and not to mention thc which has been used to help with eating disorders, and anxiety. It's healthy.

Comment

Huh... One thing we can actually agree onI mean while I don't know much about this drug so I don't know if there is anything good with it I doubt any good with it is a good enough reason to use it though.

And yes as someone before said that there is a good substance in it I doubt the doctors with give it naturally they'd probably take out the substance and make tablets or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotty too View Post
                      Huh... One thing we can actually agree onI mean while I don't know much about this drug so I don't know if there is anything good with it I doubt any good with it is a good enough reason to use it though.

And yes as someone before said that there is a good substance in it I doubt the doctors with give it naturally they'd probably take out the substance and make tablets or something.
                      Haven't you even read the entire thread?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...5&d=1371833535 (Only open this image if you are definitely not gay).

Is this really what you want for this nation's youthful members? An army of homersexualists questing for new victims of the Drugs and the Militant Homersex Agenda?

Shame on you.

Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Ganja was given to man by Jah and it is to be used for the smoking. It is known to clear the way for communication with Jah. It should not be used to get high but it should be smoked constantly to stay in close contact with Jah. This has been the secret of my own success.
                        Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Typical cherry pick. You failed to mention that marijuana has the amazing miracle substance cbd in it which helps prevent cancer, help respiratory issues, and not to mention thc which has been used to help with eating disorders, and anxiety. It's healthy.
                          I don't think giving drugs to people who go on hunger strike is the appropriate response for such acting out: it simple encouragises them not to eat more.

YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotty too View Post
                            So.... are you saying that instead of drinking chamomile tea which costs me nothing as chamomile grows in my garden, I should spend hundreds on dollars on a pill that would have the same health benefit?

I must admit, you're a great capitalist. That's how the system works: give a lot of money to huge corporations, and eventually something with trickle down, eventually, right?
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

The opium poppy is also a natural drug producing plant. Many, many scientists have proven the remarkable BENEFITS of a plant that can relieve pain. There's no risk, no danger to it. Stay high, stay happy. The Negroe on the corner who has the pot has the opium too.
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                                Haven't you even read the entire thread?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...5&d=1371833535 (Only open this image if you are definitely not gay).

Is this really what you want for this nation's youthful members? An army of homersexualists questing for new victims of the Drugs and the Militant Homersex Agenda?

Shame on you.

Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

YIC
                                I never said all of it was good, maybe certain parts of it sure, but not all of it. Also I did say I know almost nothing about this drug as I have never researched it nor have I tried or see someone try it (nor do I plan to) so if I'm wrong and nothing about this drug is good then sure I'm fine with that

Comment

Working...
                                X