X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS!

You're a joke if you think that we do this for the laughs. There is a REASON for praising Jesus. You haven't learned that by now???
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Okay:

Yes you CAN get the AIDs through candy, if homosexuals have injected it with the supervirus, or if they handled it with fluid-stained hands. Have you not had abstinence only education?

I am the owner and proprietor of FREEHOLD FIREARMS, thank you. I make a living with our Second Amendment right to bear arms.

As for you Workinforthelord,

I am glad I do not lead the empty, drugged out lifestyle that you do. I am filled with the Spirit of GOD every single day, and that is all I care about.

What kind of person serving the LORD wishes a slow painful death on somebody? Save that for unsaved Negroes and terrorists.
      sigpic
      The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
      - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

empty drugged out lifestyle haha! and what do you mean? If that happned to you wouldn't it just mean that god is pissed off at you...thats basically what you say about cancer and such.

Also, "Negroes" in with terrorists? Come on now, don't tell me your all racist too?!

Comment

I didn't say baked as piffle before, it changed it. I said baked as P H U C K with an F.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkinfortheLord View Post
            empty drugged out lifestyle haha! and what do you mean? If that happned to you wouldn't it just mean that god is pissed off at you...thats basically what you say about cancer and such.

Also, "Negroes" in with terrorists? Come on now, don't tell me your all racist too?!
            No I am not racist. We have a number of ex-Negroes on this forum who I greatly respect for admitting their inherent weakness and coming to JESUS to redeem them from their natural inclinations as coloreds.

When they go to Heaven they will be transformed into a GODly white body, just like JESUS has!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
              Okay:

Yes you CAN get the AIDs through candy, if homosexuals have injected it with the supervirus, or if they handled it with fluid-stained hands. Have you not had abstinence only education?

I am the owner and proprietor of FREEHOLD FIREARMS, thank you. I make a living with our Second Amendment right to bear arms.

As for you Workinforthelord,

I am glad I do not lead the empty, drugged out lifestyle that you do. I am filled with the Spirit of GOD every single day, and that is all I care about.

What kind of person serving the LORD wishes a slow painful death on somebody? Save that for unsaved Negroes and terrorists.
              Abstinence only education obviously does not work.
              Look at your Republican Queen's (Sarah Palin) daughter- knocked up!!

Comment

Originally posted by openmind View Post
                Abstinence only education obviously does not work.
                Look at your Republican Queen's (Sarah Palin) daughter- knocked up!!
                The pill doesn't work for people who don't take it. Condoms don't work for people who don't wear them.

Why would you expect abstinence to work for someone who obviously did not practice it?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

That is an outrageous claim! It makes absolutely no sense.
                  But, this does (nonsense deleted)

The flag has very positive meanings!
                  That proves that that can't be why the fags use it. When have queers ever been positive about anything (apart from the hiv)?
                  Straight people molest children all the time
                  More sodomite lies. I'm straight as an arrow, and I'm not molesting any children. How do you explain that, eh?
                  Originally posted by WildCard~ View Post
                  Maybe that's why I'm addicted to M&M's....with nuts. Way more manly.
                  Don't think I can't see what you're doing there, demon! You have been assigned a fresh basket of infraction points for referring to the gentle flower of Christian womanhood that is Sister M&M as "manly".
                  Lowly my ass. I have more people who respect me than you could ever dream.
                  I'm pretty sure I can dream two people. Three counting you.
                  Originally posted by WorkinfortheLord View Post
                  I didn't say baked as piffle before, it changed it. I said baked as P H U C K with an F.
                  Phucf? What does that mean? Is phucf some kind of trendy beatnik slang?
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

What a horrible story. Sickening.

Still.

Friends.

We often think it used to be better in the olde days.

Oftentimes, that would be correct.

However.

Have we forgotten how the jiggaboo queers once tried to seduce our children?

They didn't even bother with a rainbow, or pink.

Remember THIS? The brown coated sugar, the obvious reference to the black male organ? THEY COUDLN'T EVEN SPELL IT CORRECTLY!

[ATTACH]7516[/ATTACH]

I rest my case.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

These are the only candies you'll find in MY household. I make them myself. Sweet JESUS!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Just like M&m's are code name for sex involving whips and chains and leather suits.
                        Matthew:
                        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

I always knew skittles were for homers.
                          Last edited by Mrs. Rogers; 01-12-2009, 10:57 PM. Reason: Changed to lower case; no need to shout, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                            These are the only candies you'll find in MY household. I make them myself. Sweet JESUS!
                            Sister Thumpy,

Those look absolutely delicious! I would love for you to make a batch of JESUS candy for me if you should find the time!

It would be nice to have an alternative to all this secular candy for a change. I have no reservations about putting JESUS in my mouth!

However He looks of dark-skinned. We really should try to avoid promoting the image that He was some kind of unwashed colored rapper with His robe hanging down off His righteous behind.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love skittles and men.

Comment

Together?
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X