X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andy Lutz
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2010
    • 22

    #16
    Re: Lady GaGa!

    Lady Gaga is awesome; she is one of the best music artists ever! 'Bad Romance' is her best song so far, I think. She is one very talented 'lady' indeed!

    Comment

    • Mrs. Rogers
      compassion personified
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 2692

      #17
      Re: Lady GaGa!

      Originally posted by Andy Lutz View Post
      Lady Gaga is awesome; she is one of the best music artists ever! 'Bad Romance' is her best song so far, I think. She is one very talented 'lady' indeed!
      This thread was gay enough without you sticking your oar into it, sonny!
      True Christians are Perfect!

      Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

      Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

      For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

      Comment

      • Levi Jones
        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
         
        • Jul 2009
        • 13930

        #18
        Re: Lady GaGa!

        Transexual Lady Gaga wins fag award.



        Lady Gaga and ABC among GLAAD nominees


        Designer Tom Ford's dramatic feature film, "A Single Man," HBO's vampire series, "True Blood" and singer/songwriter Lady Gaga were among those nominated for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's annual media awards on Wednesday. GLAAD nominated 152 television shows, movies, musicians, journalists and artists for their awards, which will be given out in three ceremonies starting in New York on March 13.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

        Comment

        • TaraAnne
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 180

          #19
          Re: Lady GaGa!

          My daughter brought this filthy thing in to my home and I almost had a heart attack. after i explained to her that God would not approve I made her burn it. I was in total shock.
          sigpic

          Charter Member Pearland, Texas

          Comment

          • Cranky Old Man
            Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
            You kids get off his lawn!
             
            • Jan 2010
            • 22380

            #20
            Re: Lady GaGa!

            Can't we just burn all her crap, heck burn her along with it and get on with our lives?
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #21
              Re: Lady GaGa!

              Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              Can't we just burn all her crap, heck burn her along with it and get on with our lives?
              I do not think the Devil can be burned.....
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Cranky Old Man
                Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                You kids get off his lawn!
                 
                • Jan 2010
                • 22380

                #22
                Re: Lady GaGa!

                Well, let's try it anyway and see what happens .
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                Comment

                • True Disciple
                  True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                  Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
                  Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 2445

                  #23
                  Re: Lady GaGa!

                  Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Well, let's try it anyway and see what happens .
                  I agree! It would be a nice Creation Scientific Experiment. And the Bible teaches that Satan and Lady Gaga will burn together in Hell:

                  Revelation 14:10-12:
                  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the away, holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
                  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
                  Sweet Lord Jesus,
                  I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                  Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                  Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                  Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                  Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                  Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                  Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

                  Amen.

                  Comment

                  • johncarlos
                    Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 89

                    #24
                    Re: Lady GaGa!

                    I've read once that she is an hermaphrodite....I hate her/his songs...

                    However, doesn't people listen to good music today?I'm tired of this so called singers who populate the radios nowadays..
                    Leviticus 21:8
                    Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

                    Comment

                    • James Hutchins
                      True Christian™
                      Just a Regular Nice Guy
                       
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 29457

                      #25
                      Re: Lady GaGa!

                      People listen to what publicity tells them. POP music is designed for idiots. A catchy Burl Ives tune or perhaps a Perry Como, now that is music!

                      I have it on good authority that is a HeShe.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                      Comment

                      • GOD=life
                        WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                        True Christian™
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3263

                        #26
                        Re: Lady GaGa!

                        If a song isn't about God and/or Jesus, then it's a bad song. Simple as that.
                        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                        Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                        Matthew 7:22
                        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                        Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                        Comment

                        • Zurosiel
                          Unsaved trash, godmocker
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 27

                          #27
                          Re: Lady GaGa!

                          My younger sister bought a Lady Gaga CD. I made her do the right thing and let her burn it.

                          As her older brother, I can never let her listen to this filth as I love her too much.

                          I gave her my Gorgoroth CD instead to cheer her up.

                          Comment

                          • Cranky Old Man
                            Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                            You kids get off his lawn!
                             
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 22380

                            #28
                            Re: Lady GaGa!

                            Originally posted by Zurosiel View Post
                            I gave her my Gorgoroth CD instead to cheer her up.
                            I do not know these. Do they sing about Jesus?
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                            Comment

                            • Zurosiel
                              Unsaved trash, godmocker
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 27

                              #29
                              Re: Lady GaGa!

                              Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                              I do not know these. Do they sing about Jesus?
                              They sure do.

                              Comment

                              • James Hutchins
                                True Christian™
                                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                                 
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 29457

                                #30
                                Re: Lady GaGa!

                                Originally posted by Zurosiel View Post
                                My younger sister bought a Lady Gaga CD. I made her do the right thing and let her burn it.

                                As her older brother, I can never let her listen to this filth as I love her too much.

                                I gave her my Gorgoroth CD instead to cheer her up.
                                Gorgoroth is just as bad as L GG. You disgust me!
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                                Comment

                                Working...