X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Back against wall
    Guarding his purity against all comers
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2015
    • 1241

    #61
    Re: circumcision

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Mrs. Lytton-Vasey is a True Christian™. Contradicting her with only your own ridiculous and completely unsupported assertion may not be your best plan.
    Brother Didymus I do believe the Government is handing out free internet tokens with Downs Syndrome welfare chq's as we appear to be receiving the whole ward. It's a shame none of them ever have the stamina to Troll on. Or they blow their stack with a sissyfit and warrant a ban.
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


    Comment

    • horolev
      Unsaved trash, obsessive-compulsive foreskin phobic
      • Nov 2015
      • 29

      #62
      Re: Hello, I am new

      Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post


      Where in the KJV Bible does it say that any of its commandments, instructions, or rules are metaphorical?

      Book, chapter, and verse please.
      Hello Sickariah,

      Grace and peace unto you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, world without end, Amen.

      1 Corinthians 2:14King James Version (KJV)

      14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

      I'm trying to figure out why your mother couldn't spell your name right. Presumably she was a Baptist woman, in which case that would be a forgivable offense.

      Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

      When you get to the 7th grade level in your home schooling you may start to learn about parables, metaphors and other literary devices used in the infallible, holy KJV 1620, assuming of course that you have a good white male teacher.

      Comment

      • horolev
        Unsaved trash, obsessive-compulsive foreskin phobic
        • Nov 2015
        • 29

        #63
        Re: Hello, I am new

        Hello Mary,

        Grace and peace to you in the holy and blessed name of our Lord Yeshua Meshiach, world without end, Amen.

        Since your name is Mary, I hope you are not a Papist.

        I see that you are obsessed with handing out candy points for ticky tacky fouls. I am blessed to be piling up persecution points for Jesus.

        As to context, it is understandable that you as a women should not be able to understand context if you found it in a box of animal crackers, much less in the holy, infallible, irrefuteable KJV 1620.

        Ephesians 4:18King James Version (KJV)

        18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

        You may hide behind your illegitimate title, but I have the gift of discernment.

        1 Corinthians 12:10

        10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits;

        Comment

        • Back against wall
          Guarding his purity against all comers
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2015
          • 1241

          #64
          Re: Hello, I am new

          Originally posted by horolev View Post
          You may hide behind your illegitimate title, but I have the gift of discernment.
          I can see you as you sit there looking all warm and smug with an expression on your face as if you have made an impact with every plagiarised line of verbal diarrhoea you post. As you are obviously narcissistic you could be excused for believing we have never come across your idiocy before. Your insults are sub-standard and your attempt at profound trolling is old here. But be as it will, you have been given a green light to troll away for our amusement, obviously. Why else would you still have an account here?
          Resorting to insulting our Good True Christian™ Women is kind of lame even for a narcissist. Don't you think? Especially when Sister Mary has allowed you the privilege of still being here. So keep hitting the refresh button to see if you have made an impact, I am off for some eggs benny.

          God Bless.
          Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


          Comment

          • Didymus Much
            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
            • Jun 2010
            • 14079

            #65
            Re: Hello, I am new

            Originally posted by horolev View Post
            ...the holy, infallible, irrefuteable KJV 1620...
            The what now?

            ...You may hide behind your illegitimate title, but I have the gift of discernment...
            Did they include the receipt?

            Comment

            • horolev
              Unsaved trash, obsessive-compulsive foreskin phobic
              • Nov 2015
              • 29

              #66
              Re: Hello, I am new

              Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              The what now?



              Did they include the receipt?
              The gifts of the Holy Spirit do not come with a receipt. They come with a seal which I carry around in my wallet for a 5% discount at places like Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A.

              Your number is obviously 666 which is no doubt tattooed on your forehead.

              Repent now, be baptized by immersion and saved in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost and a few other things which I will give you later in a 45 page tract for $19.99. But wait, there's more. If you act now I will throw in an extra tract and a home circumcision kit absolutely free.

              Comment

              • I Man Rastafari
                Possibly retarded pothead
                • Oct 2015
                • 1019

                #67
                Re: Hello, I am new

                Greetings horolev. I tried to tell you to act right and now you are being modified. You have angered these Christians and now they want to punish you. You seem an angry and contentious fellow. I am glad you are being punished. Many white people need to be punished as you are being punished. You are a very bad man.
                Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

                Comment

                Working...