X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HomosexualHater
    Unsaved trash
    • Oct 2016
    • 10

    #1

    Hello! This is my introduction!

    Hello brothers and sisters, I am HomosexualHater.
    I am a follower of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and I obey him.
    The church that I visit is The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-day Saints.
    Some of my favorite verses are Psalm 23:1, and Leviticus 20:13.
    I am very proud this blessed website is non homosexual. ( )
  • Alvin Moss
    Serving Jesus
    True Christian™
    • Aug 2013
    • 4468

    #2
    Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

    Originally posted by HomosexualHater View Post
    Hello brothers and sisters, I am HomosexualHater.
    I am a follower of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and I obey him.
    The church that I visit is The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-day Saints.
    Some of my favorite verses are Psalm 23:1, and Leviticus 20:13.
    I am very proud this blessed website is non homosexual. ( )

    Mormans are not Christian, friend. Why don't you come clean and tell us the truth. I hope you aren't another troll here to vex us.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

    Comment

    • Basilissa
      South of the Border outreach program
      True Christian™
       
      • Mar 2013
      • 12997

      #3
      Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

      Originally posted by HomosexualHater View Post
      Hello brothers and sisters, I am HomosexualHater.
      Hello, dear, and to our Godly forum!

      I am a follower of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and I obey him.
      This is great!

      The church that I visit is The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-day Saints.
      If you are a follower of Jesus then how come are you visiting that den of iniquity? it has been well documented that all Mormons hate Jesus. That's because Mormons are not Christians.

      Do you wear the magic underwear? Do you ever take it off? How do you handle it when it needs, you know, washing?

      Some of my favorite verses are Psalm 23:1, and Leviticus 20:13.
      I am very proud this blessed website is non homosexual. ( )
      Good choices, dear!

      I will pray that you leave that satanic cult of yours and became Christian instead.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

      * * *

      My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

      Comment

      • Mary Etheldreda
        Gushing for Jesus
         
        • Sep 2011
        • 23775

        #4
        Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

        If you truly are a Mormon dear, then you're not following your church CEOs who say it's okay to be a little gay, so long as you suppress and deny it. Of course they do, because they don't care for the actual Word of Jesus, but rather for pretending underwear can be magic, and silly games in a temple as being profound and intimate.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

        Comment

        • HomosexualHater
          Unsaved trash
          • Oct 2016
          • 10

          #5
          Re: Hello! This is my introduction!


          I am very sorry for righting that mistake down.
          The church that I go to is Grace Christian Church.
          I assure you, I am not a troll, as trolls are satanic creatures who plague the real and online world.
          The reason why that happened was because those satanic evil moron mormons must have got into my head while I was researching about other fake religions that don't follow god's light!
          I hope you can forgive me for this mess up.

          Comment

          • HomosexualHater
            Unsaved trash
            • Oct 2016
            • 10

            #6
            Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

            I am thinking of making a new introduction with new information due to the mistakes in this terrible one.

            Comment

            • Basilissa
              South of the Border outreach program
              True Christian™
               
              • Mar 2013
              • 12997

              #7
              Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

              Originally posted by HomosexualHater View Post

              I am very sorry for righting that mistake down.
              The church that I go to is Grace Christian Church.
              I assure you, I am not a troll, as trolls are satanic creatures who plague the real and online world.
              The reason why that happened was because those satanic evil mormon mormons must have got into my head while I was researching about other fake religions that don't follow god's light!
              I hope you can forgive me for this mess up.


              That's all I have to say on this subject.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

              * * *

              My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

              Comment

              • Anne Sayne
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2016
                • 182

                #8
                Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

                Originally posted by HomosexualHater View Post

                I am very sorry for righting that mistake down.
                The church that I go to is Grace Christian Church.
                I assure you, I am not a troll, as trolls are satanic creatures who plague the real and online world.
                The reason why that happened was because those satanic evil moron mormons must have got into my head while I was researching about other fake religions that don't follow god's light!
                I hope you can forgive me for this mess up.
                Is that your idea of a legitimate excuse? Especially one for hating God?
                God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
                Revelation 12:9
                Job 39:9

                Comment

                • HomosexualHater
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Oct 2016
                  • 10

                  #9
                  Re: Hello! This is my introduction!

                  I do not mean for that to be an excuse.

                  Comment

                  Working...