X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #46
    Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

    Well, it seems once again,, we were used like a Menstra-Rag(c). When the Nazi catlick was done with us, she just tossed into the can.
    I'll pray for her worthless soul that one day she sees the folly of her ways and comes unto Christ, Out Lord.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • IWantToUnderstand
      Unsaved trash
      • Feb 2019
      • 18

      #47
      Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

      I'm a he, and yes, as you have rather aptly put it, you have been used like a Menstra-Rag© (You must admit I was perfectly civil though, so maybe the analogy is a bit too violent) Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.

      Comment

      • Basilissa
        South of the Border outreach program
        True Christian™
         
        • Mar 2013
        • 12997

        #48
        Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

        Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
        I'm a he, and yes, as you have rather aptly put it, you have been used like a Menstra-Rag© (You must admit I was perfectly civil though, so maybe the analogy is a bit too violent) Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.
        Why in the world would you want to deceive us?

        Proverbs 24:28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
        Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

        * * *

        My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

        Comment

        • IWantToUnderstand
          Unsaved trash
          • Feb 2019
          • 18

          #49
          Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

          Not deceive; understand. As I said, "used like a Menstra-Rag©" is a bit of a harsh analogy. I suppose my last post did sound rather like a wolf in sheep's clothing, but I am still grateful to those of you who answered my questions and helped me understand humans more.

          Comment

          • Mary Etheldreda
            Gushing for Jesus
             
            • Sep 2011
            • 23775

            #50
            Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

            Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
            Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.
            Wait, like a talking monkey? Robot? Hentai?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

            Comment

            • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
              True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
               
              • Jul 2014
              • 8458

              #51
              Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

              Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
              I suppose my last post did sound rather like a wolf in sheep's clothing
              More like a sheep in sheep's clothing. This thread has reminded me very much of James Kenneth Stephen's sonnet, addressed to the poet Wordsworth:

              Two voices are there: one is of the deep ....
              And one is of an old half-witted sheep
              Which bleats articulate monotony,
              And indicates that two and one are three,
              That grass is green, lakes damp, and mountains steep
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #52
                Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                These God haters are all the same, unlike True Christians™.

                They think they can come here and 'fool the stupid Christians with logic'.

                Little do they realize, we all have God on our six, the Holy Bible cocked and loaded to bear witness.

                I say "Come at me bro!'

                Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

                Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

                Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

                John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
                John 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

                John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
                John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

                1st Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
                1st Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
                1st Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
                1st Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

                1st Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
                1st Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
                1st Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
                1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
                1st Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

                1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
                1st Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

                1st Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
                1st Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
                1st Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

                Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
                Jude 1:17
                But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • Basilissa
                  South of the Border outreach program
                  True Christian™
                   
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 12997

                  #53
                  Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                  Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                  Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.
                  Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                  Not deceive; understand.
                  You made a vague threat to come back under some sort of a disguise, so we won't recognize you. That's deceit. Anyway, what's preventing you from understanding us in your current form? Are you convinced that your current form is some sort of a creature lacking a brain?
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

                  * * *

                  My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                  Comment

                  • IWantToUnderstand
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Feb 2019
                    • 18

                    #54
                    Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    Wait, like a talking monkey? Robot? Hentai?
                    All of the above, though i meant more like we might pass each other on the street and you won't know it's me

                    Comment

                    • James Hutchins
                      True Christian™
                      Just a Regular Nice Guy
                       
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 29457

                      #55
                      Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                      Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                      All of the above, though i meant more like we might pass each other on the street and you won't know it's me
                      Once again you fail at the basic human capability of communication.


                      No doubt, when you die you may be given the choice of going to Heaven or Hell.

                      "Welcome Clueless, would you like to go to Heaven or Hell?"
                      ...to which you'll respond ...

                      "OK"
                      Down you go. God does not like nitwits.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                      Comment

                      • Elmer G. White
                        Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
                        Victim of atheist scientific persecution
                         
                        • Apr 2014
                        • 10290

                        #56
                        Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                        Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                        All of the above, though i meant more like we might pass each other on the street and you won't know it's me
                        We won't but God will.

                        1 John 3:20
                        For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

                        I think that you have reasons to be worried about your fate.


                        Yours in Christ,

                        Elmer
                        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



                        PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

                        Comment

                        • MitzaLizalor
                          Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 14707

                          #57
                          Re: I want to understand this forum, and you, dear reader.

                          Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                          Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.
                          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand
                          Farewell forever, until I see you in a form you will not recognise me in.
                          Wait, like a talking monkey? Robot? Hentai?
                          Originally posted by IWantToUnderstand View Post
                          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda
                          Wait, like a talking monkey? Robot? Hentai?
                          All of the above, though i meant more like we might pass each other on the street and you won't know it's me


                          Is it just me or does “Farewell forever” preclude subsequent meetings except for certain circumstances such as in the form of a chocolate owl or one of those Russian meteors?


                          Or does “forever” expire after 3½ hours? The Bible seems pretty clear on forevers with torment, smoke, molten brimstone, tooth gnashing and immortal worms all getting very specific treatment in the text.

                          Again, what's the point of turning up in enigmatic form? "Aha!" would one say, "I tolds ya, see? here I am & youse don’ even know who I are?” I've used the plural form just in case the meteor is genderfluid or the owl's made from non-binary chocolate.

                          Because when (as happens often) the grand farewell signifies something we thought farewells didn't mean I need to consider that meteors might have had a sentient origin too, which means they could be trapped in the wrong heavenly body, bursting to get out.


                          Galatians 4:2-26 ...Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free..

                          Comment

                          Working...