My name is Maria Knight and I've come here with a dilemma.
I recently spent a few nights at a motel because I was simply paranoid about this whole Coronavirus thing. Well, I had heard that sometimes people leave money in those motel room Bibles, and even though I didn't really believe it I was bored and quickly flipped through.
Lo and behold, I found a dollar. Not much, but I found it amusing nonetheless.
What really freaked me out was the page I found it. It was at the beginning of Isaiah 38. And when I read the first few verses I got a chill down my spine.
"1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.
2 Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD,
3 And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
4 Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying,
5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years."
The only times I've been to church were q couple weddings and my grandmother's funeral, so this whole religious thing is very new and I'm really kinda scared right now.
I don't know if this was a sign or just a really weird coincidence.
Please help.
I recently spent a few nights at a motel because I was simply paranoid about this whole Coronavirus thing. Well, I had heard that sometimes people leave money in those motel room Bibles, and even though I didn't really believe it I was bored and quickly flipped through.
Lo and behold, I found a dollar. Not much, but I found it amusing nonetheless.
What really freaked me out was the page I found it. It was at the beginning of Isaiah 38. And when I read the first few verses I got a chill down my spine.
"1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.
2 Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD,
3 And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
4 Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying,
5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years."
The only times I've been to church were q couple weddings and my grandmother's funeral, so this whole religious thing is very new and I'm really kinda scared right now.
I don't know if this was a sign or just a really weird coincidence.
Please help.

)
to our friendly forum, Maria!
, and to you, I extend a warm
You have arrived at
at a wondrous time of the blessings of
Almighty. Think it not strange that your arriving here has been a case of happenstance -- the dear
has brought here, so that you can learn of the things of
.
for all of eternity -- the price for your disgusting, horrid sins. However, that can be changed, but only IF you seek the blessed
of the Lamb and become washed from head to toe in this glorious
servants of the
. May
.
, means to him. But, is he doing that? Oh, good Heaven, no! He would much rather fritter his time away, by trying to sweet-talk the likes of impressionable, young women who have come to
.
Comment