X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im doing a project on this website, answer questions?

hello- i'm doing a report on this website for my community paper.
    can you answer a few of these questions?

pro choice or pro life? elaborate?

do you have any prejudices? do you believe in supremacy of one people or race?

do you accept members of the lgbtq community? what would you do if your child was gay?

dem or rep?

what are your thoughts on modesty?

what are your thoughts on gender and race equality?

do you think the election has false results?

-------------------------------------------------

feel free to answer any of these questions!

-Rebekkah Smith

Re: im doing a project on this website, answer questions?

I think it's awfully rude for you to expect us to answer your questions when you didn't even follow the directions at the top of the page.
    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

my name is rebekkah smith,i attend one and all. its non denominational. i am 23 years of age. i believe in true equality for all genders, races, religions, and sexualities. i am aware the good book says no man shall lie with another man- but i do not think that one bit warrants hate crimes and harassment. i don't really think abortion is bad- in certain situations it's okay. even if i wouldn't get one myself. it's all part of his plan. i am a centrist. i like art. i went to a college in new york for visual arts, my favorite bands are my chemical romance, queen, and the beatles. if you have any complaints on my beliefs, please take them up with me! i'd love to talk with you.

jesus loves you!
      -Rebekkah

Comment

my name is rebekkah smith,i attend one and all. its non denominational. i am 23 years of age. i believe in true equality for all genders, races, religions, and sexualities. i am aware the good book says no man shall lie with another man- but i do not think that one bit warrants hate crimes and harassment. i don't really think abortion is bad- in certain situations it's okay. even if i wouldn't get one myself. it's all part of his plan. i am a centrist. i like art. i went to a college in new york for visual arts, my favorite bands are my chemical romance, queen, and the beatles. if you have any complaints on my beliefs, please take them up with me! i'd love to talk with you.

jesus loves you!
        -Rebekkah

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
          I think it's awfully rude for you to expect us to answer your questions when you didn't even follow the directions at the top of the page.
          i was raised christian, and my favorite verse is 1 corinthians 13:4-5

Comment

Originally posted by emochildofgod View Post

jesus loves you!
            -Rebekkah
            Why ever would I complain about your beliefs? They don't trouble me at all. They make no sense and contradict your assertion of being "raised Christian". And that's a criticism, not a complaint.

I don't have a lot of hope for your paper. Your writing is subpar and you probably don't read that well. I base this assessment on the fact that you haven't read the Bible even though you claim to believe in the deity described therein.

If you really mean to examine this website for a writing assignment, you might start by reading through the many, many sub-forums and threads in which we discuss the Bible in close detail.
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Why? And what "community"?

do you have any prejudices?
              I think that you may win the prize for the dumbest question ever asked with that one. If you give it a little thought, you may be able to work out why.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Hi, you can read the answers for all your questions in the KJV Bible, 1611.We follow it to the letter.
                You are welcome.
                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

You seem unusually diligent for a journalist. Has the Twitter server gone down?

Can you do the most basic, kindergarten-grade research? (Answer: Yes, of course, but we don't want to and get paid the same either way).

Yes, it is elaborate. You'll need a whole twitter thread to explain this one.

"Supremacy" means that one people or race has overwhelming power relative to others. For example, Han Chinese are dominant in China, therefore Han Supremacy is clearly real.

If you're talking about superiority, on the other hand, read this. TL;DR we are all equal in Christ, but some of us are more equal than others.

do you accept members of the lgbtq community?
                  Of course. We have entire camps for just this purpose. If you're actually asking "Do freaks of nature have a right to sex" click here.

what would you do if your child was gay?
                  What an absurd hypothetical. What would you do if your child was an elephant?

Anyway, I've already piled too much on to your workload, I'm sure your poor journalist brain is already overheating. How about we focus on eye catching images and click-magnet titles?

How about "15 reasons Landover Baptist Church will ASTOUND you! (#3 will blow your mind!)"?
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                    Why ever would I complain about your beliefs? They don't trouble me at all. They make no sense and contradict your assertion of being "raised Christian". And that's a criticism, not a complaint.

I don't have a lot of hope for your paper. Your writing is subpar and you probably don't read that well. I base this assessment on the fact that you haven't read the Bible even though you claim to believe in the deity described therein.

If you really mean to examine this website for a writing assignment, you might start by reading through the many, many sub-forums and threads in which we discuss the Bible in close detail.
                    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. This is my first piece of journalism, actually- I usually stick to narrative writing. I've been reading since I was two. I love books, I read on philosophy, politics, and even the occasional fantasy novel. I was raised christian, and I feel like we should love people just as Jesus loves us- even if one sentence tells us not to. My family believes in equality. I was just raised that way. I think some of the beliefs shown on this site are archaic. I came here after my friends showed me some posts (my personal favorite was the one calling Gerard Way a cult leader- I found it amusing) and I had to try a piece on it. I just want you to answer the questions and I'll be out of your hair. And yes, my writing was atrocious in the previous posts- but it was around 3 AM when I wrote those, and I just wanted to sleep haha.

I have read the bible, and I have a different interpretation than you do. And that's fine. But please don't think I'm dull for that.

So, if you can- I just want you to answer the questions I've asked. I want to get a general consensus on what the individual beliefs of the users of this website are. If you want to help me, please do! I can answer your questions if you have any.

-Rebekkah Smith

Comment

My family believes in equality.

What does that even mean? Do you mean equal rights and opportunities, or equal results?

I mean, if you were hiring for a basketball team, would you hire the best basketball players regardless of height and skin color? (That's equal rights and responsibilities, AKA fascism).

Or would you hire half women? People of diverse heights? Would the skin color of your team match up with the national ratios? Or the global ratios?

If so, half your team will have to come from within this circle:

That's what equality means. Because it's 2020.

So do you support equality?

Don't worry, you don't actually have to answer this question. You're also welcome to keep parroting unquestioned slogans made of undefined buzzwords, if you like.
                      Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

do you accept members of the lgbtq community? what would you do if your child was gay?

dem or rep?

-------------------------------------------------

feel free to answer any of these questions!

-Rebekkah Smith
                        Read the KJV Holy Bible. Any and all questions are answered inside its' cover. Simple
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Hello and to our friendly forum!

As noted by my predecessors, all answers you seek are in the Holy Bible, because our community follows the Bible 100% as is, not as we would wish it to be.

Brother Thurmond covered that well in the linked post. Here is another good one.

We proudly hold the same prejudices as Jesus Himself.

do you accept members of the lgbtq community?
                          Whether we accept them or not is not important. The only important thing here is that God abhors them and wants them dead.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

what would you do if your child was gay?
                          Beat the sin out of him, duh!

Proverbs 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

dem or rep?
                          Only one party is aligned with Christian Values in this country, dear, and that is Trump Republican.

1 Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

The Bible sees women as inferior to men (Ephesians 5:22-24) and approves of slavery. What else do you want to know?

Only in the races where the Democrats won.
                          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
                            Do you mean equal rights and opportunities, or equal results?
                            i believe in equal rights and oppritunities. i think the current political system of america isn't working in favor of everyone. it benefits the rich, white, and the male.

on another note- i legitimately can't tell if this is a website that is pretending to be radical christians, or if people are this crazy.

Comment

i believe in equal rights and oppritunities. i think the current political system of america isn't working in favor of everyone. it benefits the rich, white, and the male.
                              What system? Democracy? Capitalism? Meritocracy?
                              Can you name one single law that treats women and/or nonwhites differently?

i legitimately can't tell if this is a website that is pretending to be radical christians, or if people are this crazy.
                              You are the pretend Christian, not us.

If there is one law of the Bible that we are violating, let's hear about it. I mean actual laws, not over-quoted and under-examined platitudes.

And if treating a letter from the Almighty Creator Of The Universe as if it's worth actually reading and obeying...If that makes me crazy, I don't want to be sane. Better to be crazy in Heaven than sane in Hell.
                              Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                              Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                              Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                              X