X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Bois Ward
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2009
    • 350

    #91
    Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

    Originally posted by laurenloveschrist View Post
    Please share with me your explanation as to how you know Jesus Christ is existent.
    Have you heard of a thing called The Bible?
    Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

    Comment

    • christi
      Unsaved trash
      • Jun 2009
      • 20

      #92
      Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

      Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
      Yes.


      I don't like the "did" as Baby Jesus is still alive today. You may have missed that tidbit of information where he only died for three days. And yes, He talks to me daily.



      You don't need heroin when you have Jesus GLORY!

      I would like to hear this information backing up that Jesus existed.

      I have reasons to believe you were still on heroin when you made your spaceship jesus bullshit sitw.

      Comment

      • ourdiabolikalrapture
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Jun 2009
        • 8

        #93
        Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

        Originally posted by John Bois Ward View Post
        It's you're, not your. And I was not bashing the poor girl. Some people mask or sublimate self-negativity and that was what she was doing by attacking God. By assuring her that God did not care that she was stupid, I was hoping she would let go of her shame and anger and embrace The Lord.

        Really I dont care how its spelled, so please dont correct me if I dont care. I attack God all the time because he doesnt help me with anything, God kinda sucks. No offense.

        Comment

        • Tertius The Scribe
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • May 2009
          • 452

          #94
          Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

          Originally posted by ourdiabolikalrapture View Post
          Actually you dont need Jesus when you have heroin! Maybe? If Jesus loves us all, why do we live in such a hell? Aside from all that how do you know that you have the right religion?
          Do you "kewl" kids ever bother to but down your George Bernard Shaw and Oscar Wilde manuscripts for a second and read an AV1611 KJV Bible, or the doctrines on this site?

          Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


          All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

          Comment

          • John Bois Ward
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Mar 2009
            • 350

            #95
            Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

            Originally posted by ourdiabolikalrapture View Post
            Really I dont care how its spelled, so please dont correct me if I dont care. I attack God all the time because he doesnt help me with anything, God kinda sucks. No offense.
            Were you an only child or the youngest child?
            Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

            Comment

            • ourdiabolikalrapture
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Jun 2009
              • 8

              #96
              Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

              Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
              Do you "kewl" kids ever bother to but down your George Bernard Shaw and Oscar Wilde manuscripts for a second and read an AV1611 KJV Bible, or the doctrines on this site?

              I believe its "cool". Think about it, the bible is just a book written like any other book. I like your sig though.

              Comment

              • laurenloveschrist
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                • Jun 2009
                • 9

                #97
                Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                The Bible tells you nothing. For all you know, I could have written the Bible.

                Comment

                • Mad Prophet Helmholtz
                  Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 666

                  #98
                  Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  I have reasons to believe you were still on heroin when you made your spaceship jesus bullshit sitw.
                  And what reasons would that be? I have not done heroin since 1974. My site first went online this year. That is nearly 35 years of being clean and sober. I speak a clear truth! Spaceship Jesus reveals Ghost Shark controlled puppets like Christi who work for Homosexual Agenda to infest school books with mind control devices and create false telephone operators sending out spy messages to Cuban and Soviet regimes
                  sigpic
                  SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

                  Hosea 9:7
                  The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

                  Comment

                  • ourdiabolikalrapture
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 8

                    #99
                    Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                    Originally posted by John Bois Ward View Post
                    Were you an only child or the youngest child?

                    Actually Im the middle child, my older sister, she loves God. Actually my whole family does, but for some reason, I dont, and I like it better that way! I respect you guys for showing your faith though, I used to be into God and than I kinda rooted away from that when some stuff went down, and my best friend, well, he is the same way I am and his family is total Christian.

                    Comment

                    • Wide-Open
                      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                      True Christian™
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 18449

                      #100
                      Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                      Originally posted by laurenloveschrist View Post
                      The Bible tells you nothing. For all you know, I could have written the Bible.
                      You are God?

                      Don't be silly, you weren't around in 1611 when the REAL King James Authorised Version was written - dictated by God of course.
                      Psalm 81:10:
                      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                      Comment

                      • Mad Prophet Helmholtz
                        Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2009
                        • 666

                        #101
                        Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                        Originally posted by laurenloveschrist View Post
                        The Bible tells you nothing. For all you know, I could have written the Bible.
                        You were born in what? 1995?

                        The Bible existed millenia before you.

                        Freakin' dumb ass trolls....Where the hell do they come from?
                        sigpic
                        SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

                        Hosea 9:7
                        The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

                        Comment

                        • John Bois Ward
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 350

                          #102
                          Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                          Originally posted by ourdiabolikalrapture View Post
                          Actually Im the middle child, my older sister, she loves God. Actually my whole family does, but for some reason, I dont, and I like it better that way! I respect you guys for showing your faith though, I used to be into God and than I kinda rooted away from that when some stuff went down, and my best friend, well, he is the same way I am and his family is total Christian.
                          So you turned from God out of hardship, not from reason (I use the term loosely)?
                          Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

                          Comment

                          • Tertius The Scribe
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • May 2009
                            • 452

                            #103
                            Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                            Originally posted by ourdiabolikalrapture View Post
                            I believe its "cool". Think about it, the bible is just a book written like any other book. I like your sig though.
                            Don't try to get "jiggy" with me, "dog". You're being a "buster", if I remember correctly. I wasn't trying to "diss" you, I was trying to be your "homey", "G". Don't be "dissin'" my "gat", and "Jeebuz" won't have to "roll" on some "fools" after they "check" themselves. So be "cool", "homey", I'm not "five-o".

                            (Seems those nigra slang classes are finally paying off. )

                            Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


                            All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

                            Comment

                            • christi
                              Unsaved trash
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 20

                              #104
                              Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                              Originally posted by Mad Prophet Helmholtz View Post
                              You were born in what? 1995?

                              The Bible existed millenia before you.

                              Freakin' dumb ass trolls....Where the hell do they come from?

                              Why have you all yet to explain why I should believe Jesus existed?
                              Instead you say this bullshit, where clearly she was being sarcastic.

                              Comment

                              • ourdiabolikalrapture
                                Unsaved trash
                                Under Investigation
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 8

                                #105
                                Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                                Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
                                Don't try to get "jiggy" with me, "dog". You're being a "buster", if I remember correctly. I wasn't trying to "diss" you, I was trying to be your "homey", "G". Don't be "dissin'" my "gat", and "Jeebuz" won't have to "roll" on some "fools" after they "check" themselves. So be "cool", "homey", I'm not "five-o".

                                (Seems those nigra slang classes are finally paying off. )
                                You on that 1995 talk man. You are trying to hate on me for how I talk? When you learn the talk from these days, than talk to me cause I didnt understand what you tried to say because nobody uses them words anymore. And John, I had reason behind it, but it was a path I chose, if people on here would explain to me why I should follow God than maybe I would!

                                Comment

                                Working...