X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • muslim ibrahimeid
    Teenaged Terrorist
    • Jul 2009
    • 11

    #16
    Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

    man i can see why muslims people are better to live by there religion. iv read the quran. but i dont translate it to english or danish. cus i think of that as a sin. the english version of the quran is not even close to the real one since it lack alot of stuff that is in the real one.

    You people so badly think you going to heaven for following the bible to the max.. and that is so worng.. so so worng you are being racist.. you hate cripeled people. All of you belong in a asylum! man if you people came to Denmark you would be killed in an instance...so pleas.. COME TO DENMARK! the world would be a much better place without idiots like you

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #17
      Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

      Such hate speech. Is everyone from your country as incredibly illiterate and inbred as you? Are your wooden shoes on too tight? To think, I almost bought a Volvo.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • muslim ibrahimeid
        Teenaged Terrorist
        • Jul 2009
        • 11

        #18
        Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

        Hahaha Denmark is a peacefull contry. were everyone can have there own religion without being verble attacked by people like you. When i read you post about muslim i was shocked.. i though "How can people be so closed mineded"? can you answer me that? James?

        and a volvo is one of the safest cars...pleas dont buy one.. go and crash you car into a tree and hopefullly you will end in hell for you sins

        Comment

        • Rev. Jim Osborne
          True Christian™ Televangelist
          Director of Fundraising and Tithing
          On the Look Out for Wife #6!
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2009
          • 8622

          #19
          Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

          I'm sure the people of Denmark appreciate your filthy kind coming over, breeding like rats, whining about cartoons, and trying to change laws to fit what your imams think is best.

          Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #20
            Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

            Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
            Hahaha Denmark is a peacefull contry. were everyone can have there own religion without being verble attacked by people like you. When i read you post about muslim i was shocked.. i though "How can people be so closed mineded"? can you answer me that? James?

            and a volvo is one of the safest cars...pleas dont buy one.. go and crash you car into a tree and hopefullly you will end in hell for you sins
            If Denmark is such a "peaceful country" then why does it allow hateful, violent mudslime scum like you to live there? If you lived here in God's favorite country (AMERICA!!) we'd have you breaking rocks in GITMO all day.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #21
              Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

              Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
              Hahaha Denmark is a peacefull contry. were everyone can have there own religion without being verble attacked by people like you. When i read you post about muslim i was shocked.. i though "How can people be so closed mineded"? can you answer me that? James?

              and a volvo is one of the safest cars...pleas dont buy one.. go and crash you car into a tree and hopefullly you will end in hell for you sins
              Close minded? All you talk about is hate, killing people and wishing harm on your fellow man. And you wonder how you get the bad reputatioon. I never said I hated anyone, never said I wanted to kill anyone, never said I wanted to harm anyone. I think you need to look in the mirror and tell me if you can stomach what you see.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Ezekiel Bathfire
                Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                Christ's Rottweiler
                 
                • Jan 2008
                • 22932

                #22
                Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
                [...] man if you people came to Denmark you would be killed in an instance...so pleas.. COME TO DENMARK! the world would be a much better place without idiots like you
                ...and here fellow True Christians(tm) we see the true face of Islam and their jihad against the kufir.

                Always look on any Muslin as a potential killer and suicide bomber. Oh, that the World had listened to Christ Jesus when he said, Lu:19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
                sigpic


                “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                Comment

                • muslim ibrahimeid
                  Teenaged Terrorist
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 11

                  #23
                  Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                  ohh so muslims are they only killers in the world? What about christian? what about baptist? servel baptist christian have killed persons cus they ditten think he "loved god" or something like that... a person that is a killer is how he is raised, what friends he has, is he/her mentaly sane?!

                  man think before you speak you mofo

                  Comment

                  • James Hutchins
                    True Christian™
                    Just a Regular Nice Guy
                     
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 29457

                    #24
                    Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                    Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
                    ohh so muslims are they only killers in the world? What about christian? what about baptist? servel baptist christian have killed persons cus they ditten think he "loved god" or something like that... a person that is a killer is how he is raised, what friends he has, is he/her mentaly sane?!

                    man think before you speak you mofo
                    Look at your language! Allah is going to be upset with you.

                    You really have no idea of how evil you are portraying yourself. Quite sad, really.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                    Comment

                    • muslim ibrahimeid
                      Teenaged Terrorist
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 11

                      #25
                      Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                      Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                      ...and here fellow True Christians™ we see the true face of Islam and their jihad against the kufir.

                      Always look on any Muslin as a potential killer and suicide bomber. Oh, that the World had listened to Christ Jesus when he said, Lu:19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
                      and you idiot.. Denmark is not a muslim contry. When wil you people start to think. Ill bet if the rest of Usa found this website it would get closed..

                      and im gonna get this forum closed.. you just wait and see. this site will be hacked and will be removed

                      Comment

                      • Nobar King
                        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                        Christ's Guardian
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 23748

                        #26
                        Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                        Cyber-terrorism is a serious crime which you are now guilty of. You can be tried in international court. I hope your parents have a nice house that they can sell to pay for your legal expenses. Denmark does not protect cyberterrorists, they will hand you over faster than a Brun Kager. Did you realize that you have also committed hate crime over the internet by threatening a church? That will easily double the fine.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                        Comment

                        • James Hutchins
                          True Christian™
                          Just a Regular Nice Guy
                           
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 29457

                          #27
                          Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                          Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
                          and you idiot.. Denmark is not a muslim contry. When wil you people start to think. Ill bet if the rest of Usa found this website it would get closed..

                          and im gonna get this forum closed.. you just wait and see. this site will be hacked and will be removed
                          Ok, I am tired of being nice to you, between your screams of hate and now your desire to destroy free speech, I am putting an end to you. We have your IP address, a trace is being done. A team will be dispatched to track you. You can complain to the authorities in Denmark, they will laugh at you. At some point the team will remove you. We call it wet work. Get you affairs in order. Bye now!
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                          Comment

                          • muslim ibrahimeid
                            Teenaged Terrorist
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 11

                            #28
                            Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                            Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Look at your language! Allah is going to be upset with you.

                            You really have no idea of how evil you are portraying yourself. Quite sad, really.
                            haha you rly cant open you eyes? still living in fear of what will happen if you do something on you own... man grow up.. stop living by a book and live like a normal person would

                            Comment

                            • James Hutchins
                              True Christian™
                              Just a Regular Nice Guy
                               
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29457

                              #29
                              Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                              Originally posted by muslim ibrahimeid View Post
                              .......words of a marked man............................



                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                              Comment

                              • Jake Ruby
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 56

                                #30
                                Re: GOD WILL BANISH YOU TO HELL!

                                Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                                Well then, explain how a command for the rapist to marry the victim is not also a command for the victim to marry the rapist. If he marries her, is she not also married to him?

                                Pastor Billy-Reuben
                                I believe I explained that in the second part of my post. It is an offer the man must make for the sake of the woman. If a woman does not want to marry him, he should not force it upon her. HE is commanded to marry her because he has hurt her and chances are she wont be able to find any other husband being that she is no longer a virgin. If the women does not desire to marry or has other matrimony options remaining, there is absolutely nothing that commands her to accept the marriage to her rapist. The women is not at fault and shouldn't be punished a second time for one man sins? Also, what would happen if a woman was group raped. Would you endorse polygamy then? In Biblical times, a woman would have surely desired to marry her rapist because she would want a husband. The rapist must provide for this to atone for his sin and that is his command.

                                Comment

                                Working...