X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nobar King
    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
    Christ's Guardian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2007
    • 23748

    #16
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by DannyB View Post
    Hatred? really? The moment someone registers, they are labeled, "Unsaved trash".... and your going to say I've been "spewing hatred?".

    A little hypocritical you think?
    This is a private Christian forum, not your day-care center. Why don't you start your own forum and you can do it your way.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #17
      Re: Unsaved Trash

      Originally posted by DannyB View Post
      Hatred? really? The moment someone registers, they are labeled, "Unsaved trash".... and your going to say I've been "spewing hatred?".

      A little hypocritical you think?
      Not at all. If you had bothered to study the Holy Word of God you would see that most of the population on the Earth are unsaved scum who are hellbound because they have rejected Christ's love like you have.

      We are in fact commanded by God to avoid maggots like you. Hence our "Unsaved NOT Welcome" church policy.

      Rom. 16:17: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • DannyB
        Unsaved trash
        • Nov 2009
        • 10

        #18
        Re: Unsaved Trash

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
        Better slow down and PRAY before your next post, maggot.
        Out of the heart the mouth speaks. Real Christ like of you brother. I really wish we could discuss the bible like adults. I shake my dust off my feet at you like Jesus and his disciples. It's such a shame. See you in heaven.

        Comment

        • Rev. Jim Osborne
          True Christian™ Televangelist
          Director of Fundraising and Tithing
          On the Look Out for Wife #6!
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2009
          • 8622

          #19
          Re: Unsaved Trash

          Originally posted by DannyB View Post
          Out of the heart the mouth speaks. Real Christ like of you brother.
          So it's okay for Jesus to call others "dogs" or "a generation of vipers", but "maggot" is a horrible no-no?

          Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

          Comment

          • Ezekiel Bathfire
            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
            Christ's Rottweiler
             
            • Jan 2008
            • 22933

            #20
            Re: Unsaved Trash

            I think unwarranted pride drove DannyB from Landover. He thought he was saved and then suffered cognitive dissonance when he found that he was not. His watchword should be "humility." How else could he hope to become a member of God's Favorite Church in God's Favorite country?
            sigpic


            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

            Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

            Comment

            • DannyB
              Unsaved trash
              • Nov 2009
              • 10

              #21
              Re: Unsaved Trash

              Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
              So it's okay for Jesus to call others "dogs" or "a generation of vipers", but "maggot" is a horrible no-no?
              No, because He properly used those words. But calling a fellow member of God's family a maggot? Not to mention prejudging and condemning. But alas, I digress. It's been interesting to observe the baptist faith in action

              By the way, John the baptist.... wasn't really a baptist. He was a baptizer. In fact, I don't think there are any baptists in the bible. Cause y'all sure don't act Christ like. Why do I say that? Because you show and have no love for sinners. Don't worry, I know not all baptist are as ignorant, just you guys in particular.

              Comment

              • DanniB
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                • Nov 2009
                • 1

                #22
                Re: Unsaved Trash

                God bless you all. I think I've seen enough of the bible being twisted here. It's really a shame to see Gods love and good news become so perverted with hate and despise. I didn't believe it until I came here, but there really are modern day Pharisees in todays world. Incredible.

                4ever

                Comment

                • Brother Enoch
                  The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
                  True Christian™
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 4392

                  #23
                  Re: Unsaved Trash

                  Great. Well, I did predict it. Yet another Canuck bringing shame to our land. Yet again, I have to apologize to my fellow True Christians™ for my boorish unsaved countrymen.

                  I wonder if there's a way to block Canuck IP addresses.

                  Comment

                  • James Hutchins
                    True Christian™
                    Just a Regular Nice Guy
                     
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 29457

                    #24
                    Re: Unsaved Trash

                    Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                    .............Not once did I say I don't feel Canada is worth fighting for. I'm extremely grateful that I've been blessed to live here in such a country that allows my to worship freely without the fear that someone is going to burst into my house and shoot my family and I. I'm thankful for all the soldiers who are out there and allowing Canada to remain a free country. I thank them and God for their sacrifices. But as long as I don't have to be in the military, I won't. God has different plans for me, just like how he hasn't called us all to be astronauts.........
                    Friend, you have serious issues. You want everyone else to do the dirty work while you sit home drink Canadian Club and eating McDonald's. I assume if you find a way to be on the welfare dole, you'll take that too. If you mom is sick, you'll ignore her as there is nothing in it for you, heck, the sooner she bites it the sooner you get her '87 Corolla. No, you show zero worth to be an astronaut, to be able to get that high up in God's sky to view all the wonderment in a single glance. It is people like you that make me glad your cheap ammo, empty spaces and abandoned wells. I hope you get a home invasion by some nigra crack head looking for a dollar and the cops fail to come because "There is nothing in it for them."

                    Get the Holy Heck off this board. Much more of your dribble and I may have to cross the border.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                    Comment

                    • Wide-Open
                      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                      True Christian™
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 18449

                      #25
                      Re: Unsaved Trash

                      Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                      By the way, John the baptist.... wasn't really a baptist. He was a baptizer.


                      Why do I say that? Because you show and have no love for sinners.
                      Hey, just be glad you are not a fig tree!

                      Soooo... Jesus loved sinners?
                      Psalm 81:10:
                      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Ezekiel
                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 78556

                        #26
                        Re: Unsaved Trash

                        Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                        Soooo... Jesus loved sinners?
                        Amen brother Wide, amen. It never ceases to amaze me at the sheer ignorance of these limp-wristed false Christians who like to imagine Jesus as some kind of hippie liberal who just handed out hugs and sunshine to everyone. Nothing could be further from the truth.

                        Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.--Luke 12:51

                        But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.--Luke 19:27
                        Jesus loves the repentant. Otherwise, why would He need hellfire?
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment

                        • piercegraham
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 186

                          #27
                          Re: Unsaved Trash

                          Originally posted by DanniB View Post
                          God bless you all. I think I've seen enough of the bible being twisted here. It's really a shame to see Gods love and good news become so perverted with hate and despise. I didn't believe it until I came here, but there really are modern day Pharisees in todays world. Incredible.
                          Look at it this way: The bible was originally in old Hebrew. Then it was translated into Latin. Then New Hebrew. Then old English. Then Modern English. It is bound to have several things changed. WHich is why the best one would be the Old Testament in Old Hebrew (if you can read it.)
                          There would be the original, unchanged Bible, as it was meant to be read.
                          Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 11-23-2009, 11:18 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Ezekiel Bathfire
                            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                            Christ's Rottweiler
                             
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 22933

                            #28
                            Re: Unsaved Trash

                            Originally posted by piercegraham View Post
                            Look at it this way: The bible was originally in old Hebrew. Then it was translated into Latin. Then New Hebrew. Then old English. Then Modern English. It is bound to have several things changed. WHich is why the best one would be the Old Testament in Old Hebrew (if you can read it.)
                            There would be the original, unchanged Bible, as it was meant to be read.
                            No, don't look at it that way because it is simply wrong. KJV1611 was God's final edition in which His Inerrant Words are timelessly recorded. That is why he chose King James to be inspired together with the scribes.

                            Basically, if it's in KJV, it's right. Case closed.
                            sigpic


                            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                            Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                            Comment

                            • piercegraham
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 186

                              #29
                              Re: Unsaved Trash

                              Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              No, don't look at it that way because it is simply wrong. KJV1611 was God's final edition in which His Inerrant Words are timelessly recorded. That is why he chose King James to be inspired together with the scribes.

                              Basically, if it's in KJV, it's right. Case closed.
                              Im still going to read the old Testament... translated, obviously.

                              Comment

                              • Lola Handcock
                                Forum Member
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 739

                                #30
                                Re: Unsaved Trash

                                Percy,Mercy how ya been long time no hear.I see ya have not learned a darn thing yet!

                                Comment

                                Working...