X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
    Why are you the 21st John ?

    Was there rampant inbreeding within your family ?

    Please give us details, I am here studying this very subject.
    If you're smart you can understand from where I am writing just by reading my nick...

    Have fun

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    I am sorry you are foreign, it must be hard not knowing correct English. What Godless country are you from? Do you have running water or do you have to do your business in a hole in the ground? When did you get internets service?
    Lol, you're funny...

    Now seriously, you're not. People didn't speak English 2000 years ago, and there where some great Holly Mens in those days. And yes I do have running water, the only church on an 80miles radius is a papist church and I'm too old to have a father. Well I won't learn anything from this thread, so if you allow me I'll go explore the fórum.

    Best regards to you all.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Scopes
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
    Why are you the 21st John ?

    Was there rampant inbreeding within your family ?

    Please give us details, I am here studying this very subject.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    I'm not here to discuss, I'm here to learn. Sorry if I've confused you but English is not my native language and so you must understand the fact that I'm not used to say God, it's different on my language and that's why I forgot to use the shift key. And as English is not my native language I also avoid to write huge posts, so there you have the reason for my short and confusing presentantion.

    Best regards.
    I am sorry you are foreign, it must be hard not knowing correct English. What Godless country are you from? Do you have running water or do you have to do your business in a hole in the ground? When did you get internets service?

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Welcome, John.

    What is your favorite verse? What Church does your father take you to?

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I'm not here to discuss, I'm here to learn. Sorry if I've confused you but English is not my native language and so you must understand the fact that I'm not used to say God, it's different on my language and that's why I forgot to use the shift key. And as English is not my native language I also avoid to write huge posts, so there you have the reason for my short and confusing presentantion.

    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    .

    And that's all I need to say here.
    What about this? It seems pretty straight forward. If you feel I have insulted you, I apologize. But the above part of your post makes it sound like you have nothing more to say. Are you trying to confuse me on purpose?

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    No, as it seems I registered to be insulted .

    Good day to you all!

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:_Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
    So are you leaving now? You registered just to misspell a few words and insult God by not capitalizing His name and the name of His Bible?

    OK, bye then!

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    Whoa there Mr papist! I take it you are a mary-worshiping, death cookie munching, bead-counting servant of the fish-hatted anti-Christ, the self-appointed vicar of Rome?
    No ...And sorry for the God issue, It wasn't on purpose!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Whoa there Mr papist! I take it you are a mary-worshiping, death cookie munching, bead-counting servant of the fish-hatted anti-Christ, the self-appointed vicar of Rome?

    Leave a comment:


  • BillSattler
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
    It would help if you would say a little more. Which God do you accept? By not taking the time to use the shift key I must wonder which God you are referring to.

    Of course you're not an American.

    Which church do you attend?

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    started a topic Hello

    Hello

    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
Working...