X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SayvedByTheLord
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Both of you are pissing off Jesus. He has several Harleys and does not appreciate your blasphemous statements.

    In addition, Sister Tali may be upset too, although I cannot speak for her lovely self.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    My brother used to own one. He said it drove 1 to 10. Drive 1 hour for 10 hours of repairs.
    Lol exactly!

    However I would love to own one, but they are quite expensive in europe...

    PS:James Hutchinso you like your fazer 1000??I'm going to buy one but people are allways saying bad things about the bike, however I really love the bike look...

    (I'll stop the off-topic now, I promisse)

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Yes harleys are great, in fact 97% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road.......The other 3% actually made it back home!!!
    My brother used to own one. He said it drove 1 to 10. Drive 1 hour for 10 hours of repairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    Your Motorcycle is made by Honda.
    Those Ornamentals manufacture Demon possessed vehicles for Sandal wearing Liebarals.

    God would surely ride an All-American Harley Davidson.
    Yes harleys are great, in fact 97% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road.......The other 3% actually made it back home!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Yep :

    Spain, Andorra, France... yesterday I've ride the whole day, 350miles before I got home !Gotta love the Sun we have here
    Your Motorcycle is made by Honda.
    Those Ornamentals manufacture Demon possessed vehicles for Sandal wearing Liebarals.

    God would surely ride an All-American Harley Davidson.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Wow, your bike has been to a lot of places.
    Yep :

    Spain, Andorra, France... yesterday I've ride the whole day, 350miles before I got home !Gotta love the Sun we have here

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Wow, your bike has been to a lot of places.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Sorry I've missed this part, so many posts at the same time!!!Sorry!!

    Yes it is me, on my Honda cbf600. I also have an Honda Varadero 1000 and about to get a BMW f800GS and a new Fazer1000...

    I ride everyday, or at least when I'm in Portugal!I've done 18000miles the past 5 months on the CBF600...

    I used to like cars, but had a BIG accident on one and since then I find the motorcycle more secure (don't ask me why).
    PS:Some pictures of my actual bikes :
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    John, is that you on the motorcycle? I am an avid motorcyclist though these days I do not ride as much as I would like. I have an old Yamaha FZR1000 and a recent model Suzuki DRZ470SM as well as a bunch of dirt bikes. Mostly I drive my pickup or on of my Porsches. For relaxation, I drive a long haul tractor trailer, my 'retirement job'. How about you?
    Sorry I've missed this part, so many posts at the same time!!!Sorry!!

    Yes it is me, on my Honda cbf600. I also have an Honda Varadero 1000 and about to get a BMW f800GS and a new Fazer1000...

    I ride everyday, or at least when I'm in Portugal!I've done 18000miles the past 5 months on the CBF600...

    I used to like cars, but had a BIG accident on one and since then I find the motorcycle more secure (don't ask me why).

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Friend,

    I can see why you are scared; you are making a false comparison between Christians and Muslims. We Christians love everyone like Jesus commands and we are willing to do what ever it takes to SAVE them! No condition or limits to our help and we Christians know, deep down everyone wants to be Saved!.

    Now how is that anything like a Muslim. Why we Christians sent our army over there to save people from Muslim terrorists and dictators. We're going to give them democracy.
    No you won't...Not in a 1000 years...But I wont start a discussion on this, I've done it to many times...

    I do know there are diferences and I do know your religion is a religion of peace, but extremism will ALLWAYS scare me, even a tibetan extremist is scary to me

    Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    It appears your beef is with islam, not True Christianity™.

    Keep in mind that the Bible tells us clearly that secular law should be respected and followed. This is a very important part that is easily overlooked.

    Also consider that muhammad was a warrior prophet and a pedophile, while Jesus sacrified himself for us. If you insult Jesus, a True Christian™ will invite you to open the KJV 1611 Bible. If you insult muhammad, a mooslim will try to slaughter you like a pig. You can only have true peace if you know that you have the Truth on your side.
    You're right, in order to understand the other religion I couldn't ask questions, I had to read a lot before I could trully understand the concept of being an mooslim extremist, and the translations I could find of the Quran where slighty modified so we would see the Islam as a peacefull religion...The thing is, by being an atheist I'm allways sure that I won't be distorted in the name of religion...

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Once again I tell you, religion scares me, and I know a lot about how it works...
    It appears your beef is with islam, not True Christianity™.

    Keep in mind that the Bible tells us clearly that secular law should be respected and followed. This is a very important part that is easily overlooked.

    Also consider that muhammad was a warrior prophet and a pedophile, while Jesus sacrified himself for us. If you insult Jesus, a True Christian™ will invite you to open the KJV 1611 Bible. If you insult muhammad, a mooslim will try to slaughter you like a pig. You can only have true peace if you know that you have the Truth on your side.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Extremist don't say that, they DO follow the book to the letter and it is a dangerous book who doesn't say a word about peace...Believe me...You won't ear a muslim true extremist speaking about peace, as the book tells them to convert the infidels, or force them to pay an humilliating fee. And they follow this to the letter...An extremist speaking about peace to the infidels is being sinfull...The ones who speak about peace choose to ignore some partes of the holly book, and at the eyes of the extremist they're not true muslmims...

    Once again I tell you, religion scares me, and I know a lot about how it works...
    Friend,

    I can see why you are scared; you are making a false comparison between Christians and Muslims. We Christians love everyone like Jesus commands and we are willing to do what ever it takes to SAVE them! No condition or limits to our help and we Christians know, deep down everyone wants to be Saved!.

    Now how is that anything like a Muslim. Why we Christians sent our army over there to save people from Muslim terrorists and dictators. We're going to give them democracy.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    They also say that islam is a religion of peace. Do YOU think islam is a religion of peace?
    Extremist don't say that, they DO follow the book to the letter and it is a dangerous book who doesn't say a word about peace...Believe me...You won't ear a muslim true extremist speaking about peace, as the book tells them to convert the infidels, or force them to pay an humilliating fee. And they follow this to the letter...An extremist speaking about peace to the infidels is being sinfull...The ones who speak about peace choose to ignore some partes of the holly book, and at the eyes of the extremist they're not true muslmims...

    Once again I tell you, religion scares me, and I know a lot about how it works...

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Do you know muslim extremist says exactly the same thing altough using slightly diferent words?
    They also say that islam is a religion of peace. Do YOU think islam is a religion of peace?

    They also say that muhammad was a moral man. Do YOU think pedophilia is moral?

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    False religions are indeed very dangerous!
    Do you know muslim extremist says exactly the same thing altough using slightly diferent words?

    Leave a comment:

Working...