X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    American isn't a language...lol...Sorry had to say this...You probably speak American English.
    Of course he does, it is God's Favorite™ language. You do know we are blessed by your persecution. It is sinners and false Christians such as yourself that further to bolster our Crusade. Come judgment day, you'll be clawing at the closed doors to Heaven, begging to get in while we pour Holy Boiling Oil© upon you to send you sliding into the depths of Hell. You're dead. Instantly your soul begin falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
    As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
    Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.

    Remember, Jesus Loves you

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Well I'm not confused now as I think some people in this forum have a problem with being outsmarted...Better to leave.

    Oh I'm an ateist playing a role here, but you already knew that, that's what you all are every day in your real lifes!

    PS:I do speak and understand more than one language, 4 actualy ... How many do you speak?at least without making any mistakes?
    Why would an atheist be up set about homersexural marriage. After all is that not the goal of you liberal atheist God mocking sinners? To destroy the Holy sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. To destroy all religions and have a world with out any God or moral conduct!

    You did not out smart any one, you were a play thing fool. If any thing we outsmarted you, we were able to Glorify God in rebuking you.

    And that is what we do, we Glorify Jesus every day.

    Praise Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    One, American, Gods language!

    Begone God mocking sinner!
    American isn't a language...lol...Sorry had to say this...You probably speak American English.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Well I'm not confused now as I think some people in this forum have a problem with being outsmarted...Better to leave.

    Oh I'm an ateist playing a role here, but you already knew that, that's what you all are every day in your real lifes!

    PS:I do speak and understand more than one language, 4 actualy ... How many do you speak?at least without making any mistakes?

    One, American, Gods language!

    Begone God mocking sinner!

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    I can't...I'm to confused right now.
    Well I'm not confused now as I think some people in this forum have a problem with being outsmarted...Better to leave.

    Oh I'm an ateist playing a role here, but you already knew that, that's what you all are every day in your real lifes!

    PS:I do speak and understand more than one language, 4 actualy ... How many do you speak?at least without making any mistakes?

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    How is that possible? Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to visit this forum? If that is the case, tell him to pull the trigger please. Thank you.
    Yes, someone is holding a gun to my head. I call them government and they have just approved gay weddings in my country. I'm ashamed and shocked with all this as I can't understand the concept of two mans being married. I'm thinking to leave my country for good before it is mandatory to be gay. I'm just to sad right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    I can't...I'm to confused right now.
    How is that possible? Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to visit this forum? If that is the case, tell him to pull the trigger please. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Go away from our forum.
    I can't...I'm to confused right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johncarlos View Post
    Go away from my topic.
    Go away from our forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
    You are a lovely young lady. I hope you are going to college, preferably to study science.
    Go away from my topic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
    You are a lovely young lady. I hope you are going to college, preferably to study science.

    Leave Tammi alone you monkey-touching pervert! Don't make me come find you and teach you a lesson in manners pal.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
    You are a lovely young lady. I hope you are going to college, preferably to study science.
    GROSS!!!

    Science is of the Devil!

    I've learned from the Pastors that all I need is my KJV 1611, my Prayer Cloths (thanks Reverend Jim!), and a pure heart and I'll be fine!

    I know this girl who hung out with girls that went to San Jose State, and they made her decide to be a lesbian!

    College? No thanks, I've got JESUS to show me the Way!

    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • John Scopes
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    I'm such a dumdum!!!

    Anyways, you should stay here, this is the BEST place on the world wide webs to worship Jesus the right way!

    But if you have to go, that's OK too! I just hope you don't end up in HELL because you don't believe in Jesus the right way!


    Tammi
    You are a lovely young lady. I hope you are going to college, preferably to study science.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Ok, I'll hang out around here for a while ..And probably learn something new!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Thanks, you're a nice person!but it is XXI, not XXL, do you use glasses?
    I'm such a dumdum!!!

    Anyways, you should stay here, this is the BEST place on the world wide webs to worship Jesus the right way!

    But if you have to go, that's OK too! I just hope you don't end up in HELL because you don't believe in Jesus the right way!


    Tammi

    Leave a comment:

Working...