X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I'll keep reading the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    No you're right, I'm sorry. And you're really clever and I mean it, the thing I said about my nick was related to the only portuguese pope (I'm not a papist bte) but you've discovered everything probably the hardest way.

    I'm really going to leave now, wich for me is a shame as I've already seen some really bright people here ...

    Best regards
    So you don't want to get Saved? Jesus sent you to us for a reason John, and that was to find eternal life through His temporary sacrifice! Don't reject His gift John! He may not offer it again!

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Now John, you said you were leaving over an hour ago yet here you are.

    Now your response was not the warmest I have had, especially after the time I went through to identify here you are from. It was not easy though the training I received from Professor Higgins was rather through.
    No you're right, I'm sorry. And you're really clever and I mean it, the thing I said about my nick was related to the only portuguese pope (I'm not a papist bte) but you've discovered everything probably the hardest way.

    I'm really going to leave now, wich for me is a shame as I've already seen some really bright people here ...

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Now John, you said you were leaving over an hour ago yet here you are.

    Now your response was not the warmest I have had, especially after the time I went through to identify here you are from. It was not easy though the training I received from Professor Higgins was rather through.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    Hi John XXL!

    Did you put XXL in your user name because you are fat?

    Jesus doesn't like fat people, because the body is a temple where He lives and He deserves a nice place to live, not a fat tub of goo.

    You should lose weight to show Jesus that you are glad he died for your sins.

    Anyways, welcome to the forum and good luck losing weight!

    Tammi
    Thanks, you're a nice person!but it is XXI, not XXL, do you use glasses?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    I'm sorry but I've promised to leave...
    Hi John XXL!

    Did you put XXL in your user name because you are fat?

    Jesus doesn't like fat people, because the body is a temple where He lives and He deserves a nice place to live, not a fat tub of goo.

    You should lose weight to show Jesus that you are glad he died for your sins.

    Anyways, welcome to the forum and good luck losing weight!

    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I didn't care much for the other 20 Johns either.

    Please leave.
    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Hiya Pal! I have been a study of dialects and idioms for some time. Just by reading a persons writing, I can often tell where they are from. My guess with you would be Potugal, home of the lazy. Taking it a step further, being you can create the semblenace of English (sadly, not American) sentences, I'd futher to say, and I am going out on a limb here, that you are in a major city (if you want to call a boil of Eurostian a city) like Lisbon.

    You seem like a sharp cookie, now it is your turn!
    I'm sorry but I've promised to leave...

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    If you're smart you can understand from where I am writing just by reading my nick...

    Have fun
    Hiya Pal! I have been a study of dialects and idioms for some time. Just by reading a persons writing, I can often tell where they are from. My guess with you would be Potugal, home of the lazy. Taking it a step further, being you can create the semblenace of English (sadly, not American) sentences, I'd futher to say, and I am going out on a limb here, that you are in a major city (if you want to call a boil of Eurostian a city) like Lisbon.

    You seem like a sharp cookie, now it is your turn!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    I'll leave
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I didn't care much for the other 20 Johns either.

    Please leave.
    Good catch , I'll leave, but I'm not a papist!

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Good and true point. So far my homeland is secure, but full of non-believers ...

    Thanks for your patience!
    Are you reluctant to say where you from due to some political pressures?

    I know that many unsaved countries have corrupt goverments. As I'm sure you are aware, we recently have been cursed with a mulatto President. And it came on the heels of a wonderful eight years of the Godly George W. Bush to boot.

    As you can imagine, we are all still in a state of shock. You don't have a mixed race President where you are from, do you? I hope not!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I didn't care much for the other 20 Johns either.

    Please leave.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Good and true point. So far my homeland is secure, but full of non-believers ...

    Thanks for your patience!
    A simple question requires a simple answer. WHERE do you come from, what country do you currently live in? I understand it might be difficult to answer the question, but give it a shot!

    Leave a comment:


  • johncarlos
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    ...We have even had some visitors from Haiti where God has recently unleashed His wrath on thousands of non-believers. I was simply trying to figure out if the Lord had recently smited your homeland.
    Good and true point. So far my homeland is secure, but full of non-believers ...

    Thanks for your patience!

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Lol, you're funny...

    Now seriously, you're not. People didn't speak English 2000 years ago, and there where some great Holly Mens in those days. And yes I do have running water, the only church on an 80miles radius is a papist church and I'm too old to have a father. Well I won't learn anything from this thread, so if you allow me I'll go explore the fórum.

    Best regards to you all.
    I don't think we are understanding each other here friend. I was just asking where you are from. We have had some unsaved visitors from several god-forsaken lands lately and I was just hoping you were better off than they were.

    We have even had some visitors from Haiti where God has recently unleashed His wrath on thousands of non-believers. I was simply trying to figure out if the Lord had recently smited your homeland.

    Leave a comment:

Working...