X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #16
    Re: Because I was commanded to...

    Brittany, you are an under-aged, unmarried girl.

    You should be worried about finding a husband before it is too late. Once married, then worry about cooking and cleaning. You only have to be afraid of sex once every ten months or so.

    I will tell you this. My wife contemplates 'these things' during the visits to her Monthly Visitor Shack.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #17
      Re: Because I was commanded to...

      Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
      That is my point exactly. I was not pestering him personally, but pestering in general perhaps aha. (:

      It was his choice to respond to my question. If he felt he would be pestered, he didn't have to respond.
      You see what going to public school does to children? Home schooled kids would NEVER talk back like that to a Pastor! They take Prayer out of schools and teach the kids all about sex and filth and probably hand out condoms and tell them that being a queer is "natural" and all sorts of unChristian ideas...and this is what you get! A teenaged girl getting uppity with her betters!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • Cranky Old Man
        Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
        You kids get off his lawn!
         
        • Jan 2010
        • 22380

        #18
        Re: Because I was commanded to...

        Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
        I go to public school, we are taught about human reproduction and as a consequence, I know about the reproductive system.
        That sounds like a dangerous school. I protected my children from these things by home schooling them. If I may ask how much time do you spend reading your Holy Bible?
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

        Comment

        • BrittanyKelton
          Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
          • Jan 2010
          • 58

          #19
          Re: Because I was commanded to...

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          You see what going to public school does to children? Home schooled kids would NEVER talk back like that to a Pastor! They take Prayer out of schools and teach the kids all about sex and filth and probably hand out condoms and tell them that being a queer is "natural" and all sorts of unChristian ideas...and this is what you get! A teenaged girl getting uppity with her betters!

          Hahahahahaha, Pastor Ezekiel, you are everything I despise in humans and humanity. Truly, I'm free from religion (atheist *GASP*) and was simply trying to see if Southern Baptists are as sexist, racist, and homophobic as everyone says they are. Really, your reputation proceeds you! I lied to you and do you wanna know a secret? THERE IS NO GOD TO CONDEMN ME TO ETERNAL FIRES FOR IT. Your imaginary friend God, does not exist and if He did, he would send you to Hell for spreading hate and violence instead of His message of love and mercy.

          This isn't biblical times anymore Pastor. Women have rights. You should be comitted to a psychiatric ward for living in a fairy tale world.

          Yours truly,
          A non-believer.

          Comment

          • GOD=life
            WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
            True Christian™
            • Jan 2010
            • 3263

            #20
            Re: Because I was commanded to...

            Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
            Truly, I'm free from religion (atheist *GASP*)
            Busted. Pastor Ezekiel is very skilled at outing posers.

            You played the game and lost.

            If you want to win something big, open the KJV 1611 Bible and READ IT.
            I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

            Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
            Matthew 7:22
            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

            Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #21
              Re: Because I was commanded to...

              Wow. That didn't go very well. How about I visit your atheist forum and pretend to be a baby-killing atheist for a while? Do you think I'd enjoy that?
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • Cranky Old Man
                Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                You kids get off his lawn!
                 
                • Jan 2010
                • 22380

                #22
                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                Truly, I'm free from religion (atheist *GASP*)
                That is sad .

                and was simply trying to see if Southern Baptists are as sexist, racist, and homophobic as everyone says they are. Really, your reputation proceeds you!
                We just try to do as God told us to, why are you so mean against us?

                I lied to you
                Is that allowed for atheists? Or do you have no morals?

                if He did, he would send you to Hell for spreading hate and violence instead of His message of love and mercy.
                That sounds illogical to me. Why would God, if he exists, and he does, sent people to hell for following his clear instructions from the Holy Bible? Would it not be more logical if people who ignore his clear instructions, people like you, go to hell?
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #23
                  Re: Because I was commanded to...

                  Another child, playing perverted games on the Internets. And they wonder why rapes occur. Foolish child.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • BrittanyKelton
                    Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 58

                    #24
                    Re: Because I was commanded to...

                    All of this talk about Hell would be truly frightening if I believed it existed.
                    You guys are fanatics and radicals. I will not try to prove my point to you because you are so brainwashed and narrow minded, it will have little effect.

                    Comment

                    • Cranky Old Man
                      Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                      You kids get off his lawn!
                       
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 22380

                      #25
                      Re: Because I was commanded to...

                      Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                      All of this talk about Hell would be truly frightening if I believed it existed. You guys are fanatics and radicals. I will not try to prove my point to you because you are so brainwashed and narrow minded, it will have little effect.
                      So you are so convinced of your own truth you are not willing to even consider that there are things you could learn here? And still you conclude we are narrow minded? Believe me, everyone has still a lot to learn. Even you.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Ezekiel
                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 78556

                        #26
                        Re: Because I was commanded to...

                        Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                        All of this talk about Hell would be truly frightening if I believed it existed.
                        You guys are fanatics and radicals. I will not try to prove my point to you because you are so brainwashed and narrow minded, it will have little effect.
                        Dear Godmocking Whore;

                        Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and being spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

                        Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                        5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                        5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                        Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

                        YIC,

                        --Pastor Ezekiel
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment

                        • BrittanyKelton
                          Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 58

                          #27
                          Re: Because I was commanded to...

                          That's a very good point. I am willing to consider ALL religions and accept your point of view. But not at the risk of being condescended and having my worth denounced merely because of my gender. I refuse to be part of a religion that does not accept homosexuals and women's rights. Show me that you treat your enemies with love and kindness as you preach and then I will consider Him as my Lord.

                          Comment

                          • James Hutchins
                            True Christian™
                            Just a Regular Nice Guy
                             
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 29457

                            #28
                            Re: Because I was commanded to...

                            We accept Homers and females. In fact, I married a female. We even have a few Ex-Homers as members in good standing here at Landover. So you need to get your hands out of your pants and stop imagining things.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                            Comment

                            • Cranky Old Man
                              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                              You kids get off his lawn!
                               
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 22380

                              #29
                              Re: Because I was commanded to...

                              Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                              That's a very good point. I am willing to consider ALL religions and accept your point of view.
                              That is good to hear.

                              But not at the risk of being condescended and having my worth denounced merely because of my gender. I refuse to be part of a religion that does not accept homosexuals and women's rights. Show me that you treat your enemies with love and kindness as you preach and then I will consider Him as my Lord.
                              I love almost everyone with True Cristian tough love. The same applies to my Christian Brothers on this forum. I understand you have a different point of view on this and I hope our forum will learn you about our point of view.

                              I would also like to understand your point of view better. If you are an atheist, as you mentioned before, what exactly do you consider to be the purpose of life? To me it's simple, praise God, follow the Holy Bible and go to Heaven. What is it to you?
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                              Comment

                              • GOD=life
                                WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                                True Christian™
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 3263

                                #30
                                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                                I am willing to consider ALL religions and accept your point of view.
                                No one cares whose views you accept of out the kindness of your childish heart.

                                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                                I refuse to be part of a religion that does not accept homosexuals and women's rights.
                                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                                Show me that you treat your enemies with love and kindness as you preach and then I will consider Him as my Lord.
                                Well, it's obvious you are lying to us again. First you say that you refuse Christianity and then you say that if we waste more time entertaining you, then you might consider it. Right.

                                Tell me, is lying consistent with your atheist moral code? A lot of you atheists are liars, did you know that?
                                I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                                Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                                Matthew 7:22
                                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                                Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                                Comment

                                Working...