X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sorensen
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 2

    #1

    Hello Landover Baptist church

    Hello my name is Sorensen. I am a conservative offshore electrician. I live and own my own house in Denmark, in fact I have just built a new home six months ago. I am a former atheist and Liberal , I found God whenever my friend forced me to attend a Baptist Church service in Denmark. After hearing about the fire of hell and the evil agenda of the Social democratic party I decided to become a Christian Conservative. The only probelem was I couldn't find a church that was right for me, but then I found the Landover Baptist Chrurch. LBC has helped me very much in the way I live my life and what I do. I am glad that I found this church. My favourite bible verse is Leviticus 19:27
  • Warner S. Davidson
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2010
    • 586

    #2
    Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

    Welcome Sorensen you sound decent for a Dane.

    It looks as though Jesus has brought you to Gods favourite Ministry and is helping you shed you ignorant and boorish Danish ways.

    Follow the guidance of the good Pastors here and you will be Saved(tm)
    2 Samuel 22:31

    As for God, His way is perfect;
    The word of the LORD is proven;
    He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

    Comment

    • Lisa H
      Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2010
      • 5070

      #3
      Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

      Welcome to Landover. I hope you have or are throwing away your evil Denmarkian ways
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

      Comment

      • Mrs. Rogers
        compassion personified
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 2692

        #4
        Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

        Welcome, Sorensen! Am very pleased that you have found us. I understand that navigating the internets is never easy for those of you whose native language is Denwegian, seeing as "Google" is an English word, as is "YouTube". So it is something of a small miracle that you stumbled upon this forum. Glory!
        True Christians are Perfect!

        Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

        Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

        For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

        Comment

        • David Micheal
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 207

          #5
          Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

          Welcome to the Landover Baptist Church. It seems as if Jesus guided you from evils and temptations of sin and led you to these forums.

          I hope you will enjoy your time in these forums and help spread the word of God.

          Comment

          • Brother Barnabus
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Apr 2010
            • 388

            #6
            Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

            Welcome! Many Godless heathens have found salvation here, myself included.
            Nahum 1:2

            God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.


            If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

            Comment

            • Cranky Old Man
              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
              You kids get off his lawn!
               
              • Jan 2010
              • 22380

              #7
              Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

              Welcome to our friendly forum! I like you already.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

              Comment

              • Sister Christina
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Jun 2010
                • 364

                #8
                Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                Welcome to Gods Favorite Forum, Sorensen. It's nice to see that you have changed your native wicked ways and decided to take in Jesus and let him fill you with his Holy Spirit.
                How long is your beard?
                "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #9
                  Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                  Welcome Sorensen. Nothing warms me more than meeting other open minded people who love life. Tell me son, if you need help emigrating, say the word and I'll see what I can do. I have a bunch of friends who work for ICE. To be surrounded by all the heathens must be terrifying.

                  While we are waiting on your papers to be processed, tell us more about yourself. How many sons has your wife born for Jesus? I'd like to hear more about your story of redemption, the real meat of the depravity you suffered.
                  Last edited by James Hutchins; 08-18-2010, 07:14 PM.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • Sister Charli
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 1590

                    #10
                    Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                    Originally posted by Sorensen View Post
                    My favourite bible verse is Leviticus 19:27
                    Does this mean you only eat square and angular Danish pastries?
                    2 Chronicles 7:14
                    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Ezekiel
                      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                       
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 78556

                      #11
                      Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                      Welcome to God's favorite forum, friend. I am always happy to welcome a man who is striving to get more Jesus in him.

                      I'm surprised to hear that they have electricity in Norway though.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

                      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                      Comment

                      • landoverlover
                        Also loves Jesus and America
                        True Christian™
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 828

                        #12
                        Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                        God still hates Denmark.

                        Can you send over some more cartoons with crazed mooslim Muhammed (may his name be damned to hell) wearing a bomb on his head and stuff? Thanks.
                        Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

                        2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.



                        King James Bible v1611

                        Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • John Creeser
                          Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
                           
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 7248

                          #13
                          Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                          Warm welcomes all around I see. How many Soldiers of Christ do you have? (sons).
                          -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
                          -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

                          -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
                          -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
                          -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
                          -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
                          -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

                          STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


                          Comment

                          • proteastantguy
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 488

                            #14
                            Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                            Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
                            God still hates Denmark.

                            Can you send over some more cartoons with crazed mooslim Muhammed (may his name be damned to hell) wearing a bomb on his head and stuff? Thanks.
                            It is actually funny to see the cartoons with muhammed with a bomb in his turban.

                            Comment

                            • Gaps
                              Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 162

                              #15
                              Re: Hello Landover Baptist church

                              I still wonder why you all spend so much energy on hating Denmark, mix up Geography and be negative against anything thats not your way...

                              well, welcome to the freakshow!

                              Comment

                              Working...