X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    I feel as though i've done enough listening to you and your husband's request, Mrs. Phebe Dewitt. I've already posted my son's picture on the internet, something that I would never do normally. However, your request has almost driven me to the point of insanity. Plus, the people here did not give a good reason for me to put any picture in the first place. I said I would give everything for Jesus Christ, but I don't believe showing proof that I am Asian to people who are not Jesus Christ applies.

    Really, the summary is, I don't want to place my picture on the Internet.

    Well sir, if you refuse to post a picture of "yourself" the only conclusion we can reach logically, is the child in the picture is YOU.

    So, come clean. How old are you really, son?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    I feel as though i've done enough listening to you and your husband's request, Mrs. Phebe Dewitt. I've already posted my son's picture on the internet, something that I would never do normally. However, your request has almost driven me to the point of insanity. Plus, the people here did not give a good reason for me to put any picture in the first place. I said I would give everything for Jesus Christ, but I don't believe showing proof that I am Asian to people who are not Jesus Christ applies.

    Really, the summary is, I don't want to place my picture on the Internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    Just my ugly face. Anyway, this proves that I am not some nigra.

    Actually it could prove that it is in fact YOU in the picture, not your son.

    And it does not prove that you are not a nigra either as IF that is your son, he could be adopted.

    Pic of you please with the sign under you.

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Just my ugly face. Anyway, this proves that I am not some nigra.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    That would be my son, Mrs. Dewitt.
    James asked for a picture of YOU, not your son, Mr Cooper.

    What are you trying to hide?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    That would be my son, Mrs. Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    How old are you Mr Cooper?

    If that is you in the picture then you only look about 12 years old.

    That IS your chink houseboy, isn't it!

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    The post above was meant for the pastafarnarian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    What do YOU know?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    [ATTACH]13782[/ATTACH]

    HAPPY?
    Is that you or your Asian servant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pasterfarian Skank
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    Thanks for rebuking me Mrs. Phebe Dewitt, why not just ban me while you're at it?
    A comma splice? That ain't proper Yankee puntuation. They should ban you for that alone.

    Leave a comment:


  • David Micheal
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Make it smaller then. You could also use the image link button. Looks like a picture of two mountains.
    For a slope he doesn't know much about computers. Maybe he's a nigra posing as a slope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edward Cooper
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-09-27-84548.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1911532

    HAPPY?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    The fact that my picture is TOO LARGE, according to the rules; Miss Lisa.
    Make it smaller then. You could also use the image link button. Looks like a picture of two mountains.

    Leave a comment:


  • David Micheal
    replied
    Re: Hello there.

    Originally posted by Edward Cooper View Post
    The fact that my picture is TOO LARGE, according to the rules; Miss Lisa.
    Use a program like MS Paint or what not and shrink your picture. Or you can cut the size of the picture by removing unnecessary bits.



    I really need to go talk to the Lord now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...