Re: Praise God it's an Introduction!
Caitlin, welcome!
Congratulations on your son, and of course your "little helper". I'm sure she will come in handy.
Beware of Jo Freddie: He's actively trying to convert people to carb-loading . . . he's a Pastafarian.
It is because of him that I have recently switched to the Atkins diet.
Caitlin, welcome!
Congratulations on your son, and of course your "little helper". I'm sure she will come in handy.
Beware of Jo Freddie: He's actively trying to convert people to carb-loading . . . he's a Pastafarian.
It is because of him that I have recently switched to the Atkins diet.





A plate of pasta having a consciousness much less being some being from on high is nothing short of unrealistic.
Amen and Bless you Sir for your kind words of encouragement! The inner workings of the feminist cult are depraved beyond imagining.
Aside from business classes they also attempted to induct me into a wide spread femnazi ritual known as Self Defense Classes. They lured many young girls into this violent satanic ritual by claiming it promoted 'safety during dates' and 'independence in women'. More like sexual depravity and turning women into hellbound whores! I witnessed such depravity and horror and can only fall to my knees and praise God I was saved from this debauched lesbian militant burlesque of sin. 

Comment