X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fred Gilead
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Nov 2010
    • 5

    #1

    Hi there

    I want to think you all for the great job you do on this forum spreading the truth everyday. It makes me so happy to read I can barely contain myself.
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
  • Titus Templeton
    Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
    Jesus macht frei
    True Christian™
    • Aug 2010
    • 5912

    #2
    Re: Hi there

    Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
    I want to thank you all for the great job you do on this forum spreading the truth everyday. It makes me so happy to read I can barely contain myself.
    Your Welcome. May i ask what you do for Jesus?
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

    Comment

    • Master Gordon
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 376

      #3
      Re: Hi there

      Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
      I want to think you all for the great job you do on this forum spreading the truth everyday. It makes me so happy to read I can barely contain myself.
      Welcome friend I am sure you will learn all there is to know about the Lord Your God on this forum. You may also want to read the sermons the True Christian Pastors have posted for your pleasure.

      How long have you had Jesus Christ implanted deeply in your being?
      sigpic
      Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
      so a fool returneth to his folly

      Comment

      • Fred Gilead
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Nov 2010
        • 5

        #4
        Re: Hi there

        Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
        Your Welcome. May i ask what you do for Jesus?
        In between beating my wife for disobeying my commands and forcing my children to study the bible while being home schooled, I am usually viewing these forums.

        I love the job you guys do at teasing me with little details, and building up my love for Jesus until I climax with explosive joy of my savior, all to the credit of your eloquent posts.

        I would be lost without these forums.
        Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

        Comment

        • Master Gordon
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 376

          #5
          Re: Hi there

          Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
          In between beating my wife for disobeying my commands and forcing my children to study the bible while being home schooled, I am usually viewing these forums.

          I love the job you guys do at teasing me with little details, and building up my love for Jesus until I climax with explosive joy of my savior, all to the credit of your eloquent posts.

          I would be lost without these forums.
          You sound like you have the makings of a good Christian father and husband, I am sure the Pastors will ensure you are provided with the encouragement needed to become a fine and upstanding member of the forum community.
          sigpic
          Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
          so a fool returneth to his folly

          Comment

          • Brother Harold Porter
            Landover Senior Outreach
            Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
            True Christian™
            • Jun 2010
            • 8236

            #6
            Re: Hi there

            Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
            I want to think you all for the great job you do on this forum spreading the truth everyday. It makes me so happy to read I can barely contain myself.
            Are you a Christian man, Giggles? Jesus is not a joke. Salvation© is serious business.

            What church do you attend? Why do you love Jesus more than mortal life? What passage of Scripture gives you your daily strength?

            In Christ
            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Fred Gilead
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Nov 2010
              • 5

              #7
              Re: Hi there

              Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
              Are you a Christian man, Giggles? Jesus is not a joke. Salvation© is serious business.

              What church do you attend? Why do you love Jesus more than mortal life? What passage of Scripture gives you your daily strength?

              In Christ
              If you must know my real name is Fred Gilead.

              The funniness in my name refers to the silly atheists, and their laughable theories actually challenging the inerrant word of God with reason! HAHAHA

              Jesus dictates exactly what I should do in life, and any passage that tells me how to follow his dictatorship is my favorite! One that comes to mind is 1 Timothy 2:11-15 Genesis 6:7, 16:8 and especially 22:10.

              God's will be done!
              Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

              Comment

              • Brother Temperance
                Senior Usher
                True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                A very nice young man
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 15621

                #8
                Re: Hi there

                Praise the Lord! It truly is a joy to welcome a new soul to our loving community. I look forward to exploring the wonders of submission to Our Lord's loving will with you, friend.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                Comment

                • Master Gordon
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 376

                  #9
                  Re: Hi there

                  Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
                  If you must know my real name is Fred Gilead.

                  The funniness in my name refers to the silly atheists, and their laughable theories actually challenging the inerrant word of God with reason! HAHAHA

                  Jesus dictates exactly what I should do in life, and any passage that tells me how to follow his dictatorship is my favorite! One that comes to mind is 1 Timothy 2:11-15 Genesis 6:7, 16:8 and especially 22:10.

                  God's will be done!
                  Friend I can understand why Timothy 2:11-14, Genesis 6:7, and Genesis 22:10 would be so meaningful to a good Christian man but why would quote Genesis 16:8 that is about a sinful young maid who needs to be chastised. I am glad the Angel told her to get straight back to her mistress.

                  KJV Genesis 16:8 And he said, Hagar Sarais maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou goe? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistresse Sarai. 9 And the Angel of the LORD said vnto her, Returne to thy mistresse, and submit thy selfe vnder her hands.


                  I am confident good Christian women know how to put wayward girls and young women in their place.
                  sigpic
                  Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                  so a fool returneth to his folly

                  Comment

                  • Fred Gilead
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 5

                    #10
                    Re: Hi there

                    Originally posted by Master Gordon View Post
                    Friend I can understand why Timothy 2:11-14, Genesis 6:7, and Genesis 22:10 would be so meaningful to a good Christian man but why would quote Genesis 16:8 that is about a sinful young maid who needs to be chastised. I am glad the Angel told her to get straight back to her mistress.

                    KJV Genesis 16:8 And he said, Hagar Sarais maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou goe? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistresse Sarai. 9 And the Angel of the LORD said vnto her, Returne to thy mistresse, and submit thy selfe vnder her hands.


                    I am confident good Christian women know how to put wayward girls and young women in their place.
                    The angel tells Hagar to return and submit to her abusive owner, Sarai. I think this is important, to inform women that no matter how abusive their husband/father seems they should ALWAYS obey and submit, as God would want.
                    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

                    Comment

                    • BelieverInGod
                      Fourm Member
                      Forum Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 9269

                      #11
                      Re: Hi there

                      A cautious welcome I pray that you are telling the truth about why you are here.
                      Drama queen

                      Comment

                      • Master Gordon
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 376

                        #12
                        Re: Hi there

                        Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
                        The angel tells Hagar to return and submit to her abusive owner, Sarai. I think this is important, to inform women that no matter how abusive their husband/father seems they should ALWAYS obey and submit, as God would want.
                        Thank you for clarifying that for me my friend. I can see you love Jesus.
                        sigpic
                        Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                        so a fool returneth to his folly

                        Comment

                        • Brother Harold Porter
                          Landover Senior Outreach
                          Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 8236

                          #13
                          Re: Hi there

                          Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
                          The angel tells Hagar to return and submit to her abusive owner, Sarai. I think this is important, to inform women that no matter how abusive their husband/father seems they should ALWAYS obey and submit, as God would want.
                          Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
                          Please explain what you mean in your pseudo Latin signature. Who are you referring to as "bastards"?
                          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Fred Gilead
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 5

                            #14
                            Re: Hi there

                            Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                            Please explain what you mean in your pseudo Latin signature. Who are you referring to as "bastards"?
                            "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

                            When I was in US army Special Forces 2nd Battalion 1st Special Forces Group, it was our motto.

                            The bastards can be anything, abhorrent, ungodly leadership, to the enemy.

                            What were you suspecting me of in the first place?
                            Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

                            Comment

                            • James Dewitt
                              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 6267

                              #15
                              Re: Hi there

                              Originally posted by The giggle factor View Post
                              "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

                              When I was in US army Special Forces 2nd Battalion 1st Special Forces Group, it was our motto.

                              The bastards can be anything, abhorrent, ungodly leadership, to the enemy.

                              What were you suspecting me of in the first place?
                              Catliks are always speaking in that gibberish. How many Mooslims have you dispatched for Jesus?

                              Comment

                              Working...