X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Havana
    Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
    • Jan 2011
    • 7

    #1

    New

    Hi all!

    I'm going to be very honest about why I suscribed myself on this forum.

    The first thing I want to say is that I am from Belgium and that's why my english won't always be correct. I apologise for this matter.

    I found this website via a link from a friend who thaught at first that this was a joke.

    So, I started reading some of the topics, and I must say, I was slightly shocked.

    I never met people nor spoken to people who had extreme believes (in Belgium practicly nobody attends church on a regular basis (mostly people in Belgium only go to church at christmass, easter,etc.. and even then the churches aren't full), and I think that about 50% of the people here are atheists, non-believers, etc...

    So I am not believer myself but I was baptised, did both of the communions at age 6 and 12, so theoreticly I am a christian, but I have always found it hard to just accept what people tell me...

    And that -in conclusion- was why I was so fascinated by this forum. I would really like to understand how you all think, and why you think or believe in God.

    This is absolutely not ment as an attack nor as an insult.
    So I hope you give me a chance too understand the reasons why you believe, how you believe and the importance of your believe.

    Thank you,

    Havana.
    This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
  • Levi Jones
    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
     
    • Jul 2009
    • 13930

    #2
    Re: New

    Originally posted by Havana View Post

    And that -in conclusion- was why I was so fascinated by this forum. I would really like to understand how you all think, and why you think or believe in God.
    Friend, there are a half million posts for you to go through that will help you understand, but I can give you a quick summary.

    If it's in the Bible, we follow it.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

    Comment

    • SayvedByTheLord
      Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
      True Christian™
      • May 2007
      • 3151

      #3
      Re: New

      What is Belgium? Sounds like some sort of bowel movement. Certainly not a real country.


      Leviticus 26:27-29

      27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

      Comment

      • Gabriel Reproba
        Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
        The Most Honest Lawyer in America
        True Christian™
        • Nov 2009
        • 2479

        #4
        Re: New

        Originally posted by Havana View Post
        So I am not believer myself but I was baptised, did both of the communions at age 6 and 12, so theoreticly I am a christian, but I have always found it hard to just accept what people tell me...
        These two are in conflict. If you don't BELIEVE in Jesus and the Bible, then you are NOT Christian!

        Have you read the Bible?
        Yours In Christ,

        Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

        Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

        Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
        Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
        The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
        Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
        How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
        20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
        God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
        Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
        Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
        Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
        There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
        Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

        Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #5
          Re: New

          You are like to 100th person from france we have had (or are you a dutch, you all look the same to me) today, all referred by this mysterious friend. You know, if only your friend would join, then we could tell him everything and then he could share the news about Jesus with all of you. Wouldn't that be swell?
          I find it interesting you picked a commie screen name. Are all you people commies?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • Havana
            Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
            • Jan 2011
            • 7

            #6
            Re: New

            Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
            What is Belgium? Sounds like some sort of bowel movement. Certainly not a real country.
            Excuse me? Have you ever seen a map of the world? I guess not based on your reaction!
            I am being friendly here and you immediatly attack something I say? Please, be civil!
            This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

            Comment

            • Havana
              Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
              • Jan 2011
              • 7

              #7
              Re: New

              Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
              These two are in conflict. If you don't BELIEVE in Jesus and the Bible, then you are NOT Christian!

              Have you read the Bible?
              I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with all the terms, I suppose that I am catholic then... I'm not sure what the difference is.

              And Yes, I have read the bible. They made me read it when I was younger.
              But I can't remember a lot of it...
              This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

              Comment

              • Havana
                Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
                • Jan 2011
                • 7

                #8
                Re: New

                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                You are like to 100th person from france we have had (or are you a dutch, you all look the same to me) today, all referred by this mysterious friend. You know, if only your friend would join, then we could tell him everything and then he could share the news about Jesus with all of you. Wouldn't that be swell?
                I find it interesting you picked a commie screen name. Are all you people commies?
                I'm not from France, I'm from Belgium, a neighbour coutry of France.
                Neither am I a communist. I picked this name because they are the initials of my full name. nothing more, nothing less.

                I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very agressive to me on this forum. Why is that? As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong, and I don't think it is fair to not accept people with other believes...
                I'm very open minded, and that's why I wanted to learn more about your believes, but -correct me if I'm wrong- I don't think people will accept me here as long as I don't believe in the same things you all do..
                This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #9
                  Re: New

                  Originally posted by Havana View Post
                  I'm not from France, I'm from Belgium, a neighbour coutry of France.
                  Neither am I a communist. I picked this name because they are the initials of my full name. nothing more, nothing less.

                  I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very agressive to me on this forum. Why is that? As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong, and I don't think it is fair to not accept people with other believes...
                  I'm very open minded, and that's why I wanted to learn more about your believes, but -correct me if I'm wrong- I don't think people will accept me here as long as I don't believe in the same things you all do..
                  What language do you speak in 'belguim'?

                  The whole world is not out to get you. Though you should feel blessed if in fact you are being persecuted, the Bible tells us so.
                  Tell me, why are you so paranoid? Did you do something naughty? I won't tell.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • Havana
                    Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 7

                    #10
                    Re: New

                    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    What language do you speak in 'belguim'?

                    The whole world is not out to get you. Though you should feel blessed if in fact you are being persecuted, the Bible tells us so.
                    Tell me, why are you so paranoid? Did you do something naughty? I won't tell.
                    Didn't do anything bad. And I didn't say that the whole world was out to get me, you said that, don't put words in my mouth.

                    I just introduced myself and got rather harsh comments, thats why I was wondering. Anyhow, I came here to learn to understand other people with other believes, but it will be a difficult task.

                    And in Belgium we have 3 legal languages: flemish, french and german. My native language is flemish, but I speak all the languages that are spoken in our country.
                    This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                    Comment

                    • Wide-Open
                      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                      True Christian™
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 18449

                      #11
                      Re: New

                      Are you growing a beard? Just asking.
                      Psalm 81:10:
                      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                      Comment

                      • Havana
                        Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 7

                        #12
                        Re: New

                        Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                        Are you growing a beard? Just asking.
                        And where from wide-open? Just asking.
                        This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                        Comment

                        • Havana
                          Unsaved trash, Suspected mexican communist
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 7

                          #13
                          Re: New

                          I must say, I expected something good from this place, but wow, I overestimated it...

                          There is no use trying to understand people who don't care about other people's opinions and are not willingly to learn themselves. That is just called ignorance.

                          Anyhow, I wish you all a good life, hopefully some of you will open your minds just a little in the future.
                          This space it reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                          Comment

                          • Cranky Old Man
                            Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                            You kids get off his lawn!
                             
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 22380

                            #14
                            Re: New

                            Originally posted by Havana View Post
                            There is no use trying to understand people who don't care about other people's opinions and are not willingly to learn themselves. That is just called ignorance.
                            So you visit our Christian forum. You refuse to learn anything at all from us. And now suddenly we are the ignorant ones?

                            Yeah sure.

                            From Belgium I presume?
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                            Comment

                            • Old Jarhead
                              Forum Member
                              Forum Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 21

                              #15
                              Re: New

                              All Belgians are the same, if you've smelled one, you've smelled them all. They are about the most arrogant people around. You can tell just by reading old Havana's posts in this very thread.

                              You don't just come waltzing in to an American, Christian forum and just start preaching at us like you are some kind of enlightened one. I don't know how they do things over in the Soviet Republic of Belgium, but here in the States we have our own way of doing things.

                              So how about YOU open your mind to the TRUTH that WE possess.

                              There are several reasons why the USA is the greatest country in the world. GOD, The 2nd Amendment, and the understanding that the United States was endowed on this Earth as a beacon of truth and liberty in a world dominated by lazy, conniving socialists.

                              If anyone needs to open their mind, it is YOU, sir.
                              Fair and Balanced ... causing atheist liberal progressive socialists, (in other words: IDIOTS) to choke on the truth!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...