Re: ~Cutter~'s Intro 
So it's a woman's fault that they are getting sex that they DO NOT want (that's why it's called sex), and you think that it's always preventable? I'm just going to be realistic here: The world is not all rainbows and glitter, unfortunately. Do you think that just because a woman (or even child, for that matter) is wearing a belt, that means a rapist is going to be Christian and say "Ohh, ya' know what, you're wearing this belt. Sorry, I didn't realize, I'll just not rape you, you can go on your merry little way"?! Chastity is refusing to have sex before being married, and if a woman or child REFUSES to have sex and a male forced her down, beat her up, and had sex with her while she was unconscious, how is her fault??

Originally posted by Cursed
View Post
It makes me very sad, because we should be welcoming to new people, not throw them aside and tell them they are not worthy!


Comment