X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThE_OwNeR
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2008
    • 18

    #16
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    I mean executions as in punishment. Pim and Theo were murderd because someone didt agree with him!
    | Your eyes are the mirror of your soul |

    Comment

    • Wide-Open
      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2007
      • 18449

      #17
      Re: Hi, open your eyes!

      Originally posted by One-eyed Jack View Post
      As my good brethren have pointed out, we cannot vouch for the accuracy of the Het Boek translation. It may not correctly translate the English words abomination and the phrase put to death.
      Sir OEJ, I can assure you that "gruwel" is not an accurate translation of the Godly word abomination. Belgians know the word abominabel by the way, as do the more homeschooled Dutchies.

      With an abomination you know: uh ooh, I'm dead meat. Gruwel could mean that you just don't like spinage. I'm pretty sure our Lord didn't compare sodomites to spinage.
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

      Comment

      • One-eyed Jack
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Nov 2007
        • 1092

        #18
        Re: Hi, open your eyes!

        Jesus came and died for all mankind. So all mankind is under God's law. That law is, according to True Christian theology, THE moral law for man.

        Because you are Dutch, you have probably not experienced Christianity in its true form. In its American form.

        And that is what we at Landover are all about. Opening the eyes of the world to American True Christianity.

        Christianity is an absolutist religion. The Bible says that there is only one Truth, and that Jesus embodied that Truth.

        If there is only one truth, then all contradictory paths must be false. All other claims must be wrong.

        This is what people must understand: at its base, at the foundation, Christianity says that no other religious faith can be correct. Christianity also says that believers in other faiths will be damned to Hell. And, to complete the triad of absolutism, Christianity tells Christians that they are to convert everyone they can to Christianity.

        That last part is called the Great Commission.

        Many Christians do not follow the absolutist path. But it is in the Bible, plainly written in many verses. So at its foundation Christianity is absolutist.

        Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

        ~~ OEJ

        Addendum: Brother Wide-Open, I am very glad you are here. Online translating tools are badly flawed when it comes to the nuances of God's Word. Your help is much appreciated.

        Comment

        • Wide-Open
          Director of European Evangelical Outreach
          A Shining Example of Christ's Love
          Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
          True Christian™
          • Nov 2007
          • 18449

          #19
          Re: Hi, open your eyes!

          Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
          I mean executions as in punishment. Pim and Theo were murderd because someone didt agree with him!
          Just as God doesn't agree with flikkers. Do you see a pattern yet?

          And someone who gets shot several times, his throat slit, and then gets a giant knife in his chest as a post-it note, you wouldn't call that an execution?
          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

          Comment

          • Bobby-Joe
            Landover Security Superviser
            Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
            NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 18405

            #20
            Re: Hi, open your eyes!

            Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
            Ok but is this 'rule' aply to Christians who are homosexual or on just sivilians who are homosexual? If thats so, that would be very
            That applies to the whole community. In a properly run country everyone should be Christian. Do we do this in America now? No. Which shows you how badly America has turned away from God.

            Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

            Hot Must ReadThreads!


            Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

            Comment

            • Bobby-Joe
              Landover Security Superviser
              Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
              NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 18405

              #21
              Re: Hi, open your eyes!

              [QUOTE=IBTheLock;130222]

              Behold a new poster rapidly becoming band if he can't find something better to do than posts stupid gif animations.

              EDIT: IBthlock didn't listen, he's band now.

              Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

              Hot Must ReadThreads!


              Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

              Comment

              • Jewsef
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 90

                #22
                Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post

                If you look at the name: Super Mario Galaxy, there is little star glowing on some of the letters; Super Mario Galaxy,
                Then you get UR MR GAY: You are Mister Gay. But Gay means happy in English right?

                And that makes sense because Mario is a happy persone. Thats why everyone loves him.

                Of course is your Italian friend happy, he is a sinner and sinners are gay. If he now about his warm welcome from shaitan he was obeying God, instructing his lovely obedient wife studying on religious fora.
                Rom. 16:17: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

                Comment

                • Satan666
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 5

                  #23
                  Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                  Beware Infadels for your holy kingdom shall fall!
                  Your churches will burn and their crosses will glow in eternal hellfire.
                  Satan shall sweep the earth clean of believers and bath in your blood.
                  For no holy father excist and heaven is a place of lies.

                  Comment

                  • ThE_OwNeR
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 18

                    #24
                    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                    Just as God doesn't agree with flikkers. Do you see a pattern yet?

                    And someone who gets shot several times, his throat slit, and then gets a giant knife in his chest as a post-it note, you wouldn't call that an execution?
                    No i would't because:

                    A execution or death penalty is the execution (putting to death) of a convicted criminal by the state as punishment for crimes known as capital crimes or capital offenses. Useally the judge desides if a criminal gets a death penalty.

                    So how can Pim and Theo be executed? Did a judge say they had to be executed? I dont think so...
                    | Your eyes are the mirror of your soul |

                    Comment

                    • DavyBe
                      Unsaved trash
                      Under Investigation
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 8

                      #25
                      Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                      Hi,

                      First of all I would like 2 say I'm new here.. I came here the same way as The_Owner did. I got respect 4 the opinion of everyone, even people with some screws loose.

                      Before the activitation of my account, I was browsing this forum and I found a few hilarious things.

                      Homosexual dogs? We should kill homosexual dogs? Do u guys know what a dog is? They sniffle eachothers ass, they aren't human so why bother?

                      After that I came here to understand ur guys rules, to understand what u guys believe. But the only thing I got here is confusion. Confused about the gay-thing with Mario?

                      Yes, I did play Mario Galaxy. I jumped from planet to planet while collecting stars. I don't see any gay stuff in the game . I bet u guys have kids too? The only thing they can do is read the bible ? Sounds boring 2 me!

                      Comment

                      • Bobby-Joe
                        Landover Security Superviser
                        Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                        NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 18405

                        #26
                        Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                        Originally posted by DavyBe View Post
                        Hi,

                        First of all I would like 2 say I'm new here.. I came here the same way as The_Owner did. I got respect 4 the opinion of everyone, even people with some screws loose.

                        Before the activitation of my account, I was browsing this forum and I found a few hilarious things.

                        Homosexual dogs? We should kill homosexual dogs? Do u guys know what a dog is? They sniffle eachothers ass, they aren't human so why bother?

                        After that I came here to understand ur guys rules, to understand what u guys believe. But the only thing I got here is confusion. Confused about the gay-thing with Mario?

                        Yes, I did play Mario Galaxy. I jumped from planet to planet while collecting stars. I don't see any gay stuff in the game . I bet u guys have kids too? The only thing they can do is read the bible ? Sounds boring 2 me!
                        How about you don't hijack a thread kid? You're allowed to make new ones. If you want respect how about you show some?

                        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                        Hot Must ReadThreads!


                        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                        Comment

                        • Wide-Open
                          Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                          A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                          Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 18449

                          #27
                          Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                          Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
                          No i would't because:

                          A execution or death penalty is the execution (putting to death) of a convicted criminal by the state as punishment for crimes known as capital crimes or capital offenses. Useally the judge desides if a criminal gets a death penalty.

                          So how can Pim and Theo be executed? Did a judge say they had to be executed? I dont think so...
                          I'll forgive you your English - are you from Staphorst or something - but yes, they were both executed. Perhaps not because of secular law, but surely because of ecological or islamic beliefs. They are very dead, no?

                          Dutch secular law is failing, badly, so now it's time for believers to take matters into their own hands. Many of those, of course, are religious fools. You won't find those on here. We didn't kill Pim, and we didn't kill Theo. We didn't kill the two Dutch soldiers in Afghanistan two days ago. Dutch people did. (I hope you are at least clued up enough to read the news about this.)

                          In a way, you could say Balkenende killed those soldiers, for not providing them with the right communication equipment. Heck, rally car drivers have better systems (Peltor) than your average "DutchBat" has outside Kandahar.

                          In Iran, it's the state that kills. In "hup holland hup", it's nutjobs that kill. Still, they are all executions. People killing other people because of a belief system WITHOUT KNOWING THE BIBLE!

                          At least we know what Baby Jesus really meant.
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                          Comment

                          • DavyBe
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 8

                            #28
                            Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                            Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                            How about you don't hijack a thread kid? You're allowed to make new ones. If you want respect how about you show some?
                            No Problem, but I just had a few questions about a few things in this topic. Why make a new introduction topic for me ( i know the_owner) ? I'm not planning to stay here, I just want an answer from this cult, because I think u guys are lunatics.

                            @ Belgian member

                            *Dat ik hier een Belg zie wil al genoeg zeggen - Brainwashed?*

                            Comment

                            • Satan666
                              Unsaved trash
                              Under Investigation
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 5

                              #29
                              Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                              For thou shall walk in the shadow of death and die.
                              There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God but made by Satan.
                              He is the true ruler of this world and thou shall fear his power.
                              You infadels pray for god for the reason Satan will not get to you.
                              God is not your shelther but your doomness.

                              Believe in Satan and even God shall belive in you

                              Comment

                              • Bobby-Joe
                                Landover Security Superviser
                                Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                                NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 18405

                                #30
                                Re: Hi, open your eyes!

                                Originally posted by Satan666 View Post
                                For thou shall walk in the shadow of death and die.
                                There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God but made by Satan.
                                He is the true ruler of this world and thou shall fear his power.
                                You infadels pray for god for the reason Satan will not get to you.
                                God is not your shelther but your doomness.

                                Believe in Satan and even God shall belive in you
                                You're still pimping the Aton Levay nonsense, Mr I-am-too-scared-to-be-an-objectivist? I told you in your warning what Satan is, so take it somewhere else. The word Satan means adversary. Satan is God's prosecutor, nothing more. Satan is certainly no creator.

                                Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                                Hot Must ReadThreads!


                                Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                                Comment

                                Working...