X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JoshuaBlackmaster
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Dec 2011
    • 57

    #1

    please allow me to introduce myself

    Hello everyone,

    My name is Josh and I'm excited to be a new member. My church is the First Romanian Baptist Church right now, but I am looking for a new church to separate myself from these gypsy demons. I came to find Jesus when I decided to better my life. I was tricked by evil nigras into doing heroun and cucaine. The evil poison took control of my life and caused me to do the most evil deeds. I hope to get back into God's good graces through hard work and prayer.
    Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
    Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush
  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
    About as Straight and Manly as you can get
    Hates anal sex. And trees.
    True Christian™
    • May 2010
    • 8337

    #2
    Re: please allow me to introduce myself

    Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
    Hello everyone,

    My name is Josh and I'm excited to be a new member. My church is the First Romanian Baptist Church right now, but I am looking for a new church to separate myself from these gypsy demons. I came to find Jesus when I decided to better my life. I was tricked by evil nigras into doing heroun and cucaine. The evil poison took control of my life and caused me to do the most evil deeds. I hope to get back into God's good graces through hard work and prayer.
    You shouldn't blame jigaboos for their nature. That would be racist. We must understand that they are going to do things like rape white women, steal pies off of windowsills, and pressure otherwise decent, hardworking white people into using crack cocaine.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

    Comment

    • JoshuaBlackmaster
      Unsaved trash
       
      • Dec 2011
      • 57

      #3
      Re: please allow me to introduce myself

      Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      You shouldn't blame jigaboos for their nature. That would be racist. We must understand that they are going to do things like rape white women, steal pies off of windowsills, and pressure otherwise decent, hardworking white people into using crack cocaine.
      You are right brother. The blame is on me. I wanted to try to be honest and assure you that I now understand the evil ways of the negroid.
      Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
      Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush

      Comment

      • Faith_Machine
        Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Mar 2011
        • 10050

        #4
        Re: please allow me to introduce myself

        A cautious hello to you, Mr. Blackmaster. I hope you're not one of those black guys who thinks he can just come in here and boss everybody around and then play the race card when you don't get your way.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

        Comment

        • HTannor
          America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2009
          • 2612

          #5
          Re: please allow me to introduce myself

          Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
          A cautious hello to you, Mr. Blackmaster.

          How very right you are, Sister. Caution is certainly needed here.

          With a name like "Blackmaster", we could be facing one of those that goes either way - kinda like one of those bi-sexualistas.

          One the one hand, we could have a person that has delusions of mastery over the jigaboos and want's to keep them in their proper place.

          On the other hand, we could have some uppity spade who thinks he will try to master us.

          I will sit back and observe his demeanor before offering words of welcome.
          The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

          "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

          Comment

          • JustGotSaved
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Aug 2009
            • 519

            #6
            Re: please allow me to introduce myself

            Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
            please allow me to introduce myself .

            I'm always skepticle when i see someone start their intro with that line from sympathy for the DEVIL.
            Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

            Comment

            • JoshuaBlackmaster
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Dec 2011
              • 57

              #7
              Re: please allow me to introduce myself

              Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
              A cautious hello to you, Mr. Blackmaster. I hope you're not one of those black guys who thinks he can just come in here and boss everybody around and then play the race card when you don't get your way.
              I assure you that I am white and straight as an arrow brothers.
              Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
              Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush

              Comment

              • Sister Kitty
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Mar 2010
                • 857

                #8
                Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
                I assure you that I am white and straight as an arrow brothers.
                Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

                Comment

                • JoshuaBlackmaster
                  Unsaved trash
                   
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 57

                  #9
                  Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                  Well not that arrow
                  Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
                  Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush

                  Comment

                  • Nobar King
                    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                    Christ's Guardian
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 23748

                    #10
                    Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                    Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
                    Well not that arrow
                    I wouldn't choose that arrow, either.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                    Comment

                    • JoshuaBlackmaster
                      Unsaved trash
                       
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 57

                      #11
                      Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                      That arrow is the color of negroid skin. Is that how they have arrows in the self sodomizing Eskimo land of Europe?
                      Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
                      Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush

                      Comment

                      • Redeemed Papist
                        Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                        True Christian™
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 10409

                        #12
                        Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                        Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
                        That arrow is the color of negroid skin. Is that how they have arrows in the self sodomizing Eskimo land of Europe?
                        Are you here to praise Jesus or just to be a hateful bigot?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                        John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                        Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                        Comment

                        • HTannor
                          America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2612

                          #13
                          Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                          Originally posted by HTannor View Post

                          I will sit back and observe his demeanor before offering words of welcome.
                          Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
                          That arrow is the color of negroid skin. Is that how they have arrows in the self sodomizing Eskimo land of Europe?
                          Insulting Sister Kitty, a very highly respected member of our congregation, does not bode well for you.
                          The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

                          "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

                          Comment

                          • JoshuaBlackmaster
                            Unsaved trash
                             
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 57

                            #14
                            Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                            Originally posted by HTannor View Post
                            Insulting Sister Kitty, a very highly respected member of our congregation, does not bode well for you.
                            I apologize your honor. My daughter came home from school with falafel last night from school. They are basically goat privates that the terrorists eat. The school tried to convince her that they were a good, vegetarian treat. Look at these things:



                            I had to further discipline my wife for assuring home ec was a wholesome class. The school didn't even warn my daughter of the danger of mooslim brainwashing by repeated sodomy! I was infuriated, and I apologize for my outburst.
                            Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
                            Do not thank me for Katrina, thank GOD! - George W. Bush

                            Comment

                            • Voll_EQ
                              Forum Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 152

                              #15
                              Re: please allow me to introduce myself

                              Originally posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
                              I apologize your honor. My daughter came home from school with falafel last night from school. They are basically goat privates that the terrorists eat. The school tried to convince her that they were a good, vegetarian treat. Look at these things:



                              I had to further discipline my wife for assuring home ec was a wholesome class. The school didn't even warn my daughter of the danger of mooslim brainwashing by repeated sodomy! I was infuriated, and I apologize for my outburst.
                              Have you considered takeing her out of scchool, and hometeach her? as a girl, all she need to know is: Cooking, cleaning, The bible, and to be a good wife

                              Comment

                              Working...