X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget POF and OKC. A Christian alternative is Meet-an-Inmate.com!

There are a lot of Christian woman in Jail and they wait for a husband!

http://meet-an-inmate.com/

No doubt many of these ladies hear Jesus every night whispering in their ears that they have to get a Christian husband to make lots of children!

I checked a lot of them and many of them are indeed Christians!!

I recently wrote a letter to a fine Christian lady getting released in 2021.
    She loves murder mistery but that probably isn't the reason she is in jail!

My hobbies are drawing, reading and listening to music. I love art in any form. Self expression is very important to me. I like murder mystery, vampire and love novels. I am an aspiring tattoo artist. (I hope to one day open my own shop). My favorite kind of music is Rock & Roll. I'm family oriented and I like to have fun. I'm looking for a long term friendship. Someone with a sense of humor and is open-minded. I hope to hear from you. God Bless!

Check it out guys there is a lot of fine young Christian ladies like these:

http://meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kalyn-510405.html (release date 2069 sadly)
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Re: Forget POF and OKC. A Christian alternative is Meet-an-Inmate.com!

But...but they aren't showing pictures of them in prison.
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Well, Mrs. Porter certainly doesn't get any catcalls as she plods and waddles down the street, but compared to some of these women, she could easily ace a beauty pageant.

I look at this one (and I'm not entirely convinced it's even female, given my homo-rectal years prowling the injun reservations), and she looks like about as much fun as forty miles of washboard gravel road.

Click image for larger version

Name:	adrain-82232083sec.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	1920459

But I suppose it is an option for an elderly man of God, when the wife inevitably vapor-locks on the sofa eating pork rinds. At least these poor souls DO have Christ in their hearts.

Thank you Brother Titus.

In Him
      Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

How does this work, exactly? Do you order them online or something? Is there a communal kitchen and laundry where potential husbands can go to sample their homemaking skills?

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, my heart is lifted to see that every one of the women I clicked on are Christian. This leads me to believe the criminal justice system is working well by swiftly executing the hundreds of thousands of atheists that must come through their doors each day.

On the other hand, the quality of their wares seems to diminish greatly by the 26 mark. Do they have some kind of return policy by any chance?

I also noticed a lack of Asian prisoners, but then I saw the area over to the right. I wonder why they keep them separate when they seem to liberally mingle beaners and boos in with the whites. Makes no sense to me.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

This is a goldmine once you make it past the messicuns and Jamaicans. Is there a filter for that?

This Jennifer is a little long in the tooth at 22 but has the build to Righteously feed some kids! I wonder if that is some kind of fancy hotel she may have worked at?

Babysitting experience is good too.
          Attached Files
          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
            I also noticed a lack of Asian prisoners, but then I saw the area over to the right. I wonder why they keep them separate when they seem to liberally mingle beaners and boos in with the whites.
            There should be some kind of a custom sort:
            A: Whites
            B: Chinks
            C: Messicuns
            D: Jamaicans
            E: Vermont
            "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Apparently they have churches in prison. I hope they preach the True Christian Truth(tm) there and not something hippie.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                Apparently they have churches in prison. I hope they preach the True Christian Truth™ there and not something hippie.
                There are probably a lot of hippies there and without Christ have no reason not to deceive the authorities into thinking they're believers. If they were though they wouldn't be hippies. Raelians perhaps?

Comment

POF and OKC are pervert sites used for hook-ups.

Comment

Working...
                  X