X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia

Originally posted by EstonianNonBeliever View Post
    Not sure if very unintelligent people or trolls who have no life.
    Hello, honey, and welcome to our forum! Do you always just barge in and start throwing accusations around without first introducing yourself? Must be an Estonian thing.

Anyway, I thank you for your unjust persecution. It reassures me that we're right and you're wrong.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by EstonianNonBeliever View Post
      Not sure if very unintelligent people or trolls who have no life.

Welcome, unknown Estone. Actually, this is a site maintained by the Landover Baptist Church in America for fellowship and praise. However, we are often pestered by unsaved trolls who have no life. I hope you are not one of them. We have had a considerable number of unsaved Estones come to this site over the years for the purpose of vexing Christians. We haven't had one in some time and we were wondering if perhaps Brother President Vladimir Putin had put a stop to the depredations of your tribe.

Please find your way to the introduction forum and tell us about your life in Christ, your own congregation, the number of your sons and such other information that we may find useful in coming to know you. Are you saved? Are there other Christians among your wretched tribe?

God Bless!
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

First off that flag is the flag lf the Estonian SSSR from 1940 to 1990

Secondly, Estonians are not eskimos, The eskimo people live near the north pole. Their language is also a descendent of the Finno-Urgic languages, which means they are closer to Hungary and Finland than some inuits.

Comment

Originally posted by An Educated Man View Post
          First off that flag is the flag lf the Estonian SSSR from 1940 to 1990

Secondly, Estonians are not eskimos, The eskimo people live near the north pole. Their language is also a descendent of the Finno-Urgic languages, which means they are closer to Hungary and Finland than some inuits.
          Oh dear, it seems you've missed the point. Unless you have reason to believe the Lord thy God appreciates this correction and will cease hating them because of the flag, it really doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. God hates those who refuse to believe on Him and pledge unfailing obedience, then actually follow through. He does not reserve exception for one's flag.

Say, why don't you lay down your arms of rebellion against your Redeemer, and let Him into your heart today? We can help! Today is a great day for Salvation! Can you hear Him knocking? Will you let Him in?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Here they come again. We get a tidal wave of these people every time they save up enough money to get their computer fixed. If they would spend their time getting right with Jesus and stop obsessing about Godly Americans, they could all have their own computer and spend their time on YouTube like everyone else.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
            X