The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Questions for Evolutionist to answer (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1706)

Bobby-Joe 01-18-2007 05:42 PM

Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Why are no human ancestors mentioned in The Bible? The very fact that Neandertals, Homo-Erectuces are not mentioned in The Bible proves they are made up. I mean you would think God would have mentioned them 6,000 years ago when He wrote The Bible. duh.

Explain wasps with evolution. Wasp paralyze spiders and then implant their young in them to feed on living, but helpless insect. If evolution was true them spiders would have anti-wasp poison in their blood. But they don’t. The only way you can get such a horrific death as those countless spiders suffer is threw the power of God.

How could Cain could procreate with his sisters if evolution was true? If can was getting busy with his sister like The Bible relates then the human race should be a race of inbreed deformities like the English Royal Family. Instead we see the general population is healthy. This can only happen if Cain and his sister were of the pure first generation after Adam not corrupted by sins yet.

Face it Darwinist. You can't answere these simples questions so get down on your knees and accept Christ now.

Rachael Van Helsing 01-18-2007 10:32 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 33870)
Why are no human ancestors mentioned in The Bible?

Because, obviously, the people who wrote the bible were ignorant of things such as neanderthal men. The fact that there is physical evidence of neanderthal men and early humans, yet the bible does not mention them, is more proof that the bible is wrong, not the other way around.

Quote:

Explain wasps with evolution.

And all the time, people die from stab or bullet wounds, yet you don't see us evolve to the point where we become invulnerable to both. Not only that but the particular poison that is injected causes only paralysis, not death, and the spider goes on as per normal for a while until the wasp emerges. The spiders would most likely not recognize it as a threat, it would probably never quite know what exactly killed it.

Quote:

If can was getting busy with his sister like The Bible relates then the human race should be a race of inbreed deformities like the English Royal Family. Instead we see the general population is healthy. This can only happen if Cain and his sister were of the pure first generation after Adam not corrupted by sins yet.
Again, obvious answer. That didn't happen because I'd say that there was no Cain. Physical evidence completely disproves the 'Adam and Eve' theory.

SalvationSeeker 01-18-2007 10:55 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33946)
And all the time, people die from stab or bullet wounds, yet you don't see us evolve to the point where we become invulnerable to both. Not only that but the particular poison that is injected causes only paralysis, not death, and the spider goes on as per normal for a while until the wasp emerges. The spiders would most likely not recognize it as a threat, it would probably never quite know what exactly killed it.

So whatever insect wasps "evolved" from just decided, out of the blue, that instead of laying it's eggs in a nest as usual..
It should inject them into some other being, such as a spider? :glare:
Where do you get all these silly ideas from? :lol:

And from where would the insect get such an idea if not from God?
Lord knows they're not intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.
Praise Jesus!

Bobby-Joe 01-18-2007 10:58 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33946)
Because, obviously, the people who wrote the bible were ignorant of things such as neanderthal men. The fact that there is physical evidence of neanderthal men and early humans, yet the bible does not mention them, is more proof that the bible is wrong, not the other way around.

Nonsense! God wrote The Bible and God is always right! Further more, if The Bible was written by mere mortal men as you say in your hatred of God then wouldn't these men have noticed these human ancestors?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33946)
And all the time, people die from stab or bullet wounds, yet you don't see us evolve to the point where we become invulnerable to both. Not only that but the particular poison that is injected causes only paralysis, not death, and the spider goes on as per normal for a while until the wasp emerges. The spiders would most likely not recognize it as a threat, it would probably never quite know what exactly killed it.

But if evolution was true wasp resistant spiders would be favored. That means we would have little spiders covered with spikes, or something. No, clearly God has ordained that spiders are devoured alive for the edification of sinners like you. You see Rachael , that is what hell has in store for you!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33946)
Again, obvious answer. That didn't happen because I'd say that there was no Cain. Physical evidence completely disproves the 'Adam and Eve' theory.

Wrong! There is no way your science can prove there was no Cain! That is the kind of soft information that would not be persevered. Now how could Cain marry his sister and not produce idiots Rachael?

Rachael Van Helsing 01-18-2007 11:17 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sallyboy (Post 33953)
So whatever insect wasps "evolved" from just decided, out of the blue, that instead of laying it's eggs in a nest as usual..
It should inject them into some other being, such as a spider? :glare:
Where do you get all these silly ideas from? :lol:

And from where would the insect get such an idea if not from God?
Lord knows they're not intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.
Praise Jesus!

Listen here, Sally, this instinct probably formed over time. For instance take roaches. They used to be fatter. They've evolved so that they now can fit under doors easily. And your god didn't tell them this, it would have been an adaptation. Insects and animal species tend to follow a pattern of learned behavior, and they are born with their basic instinct, somewhat of an ancestral memory handed down to them. This particular wasp, it would seem has the instinct to put its offspring near a closeby food source, other than itself, a foodsource that could also protect it. It seems like in this case the wasp is the one that has evolved faster, it may well be that wasp used to be eaten by those spiders until it discovered 'hey, maybe we can use these things'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby Joe
Nonsense! God wrote The Bible and God is always right! Further more, if The Bible was written by mere mortal men as you say in your hatred of God then wouldn't these men have noticed these human ancestors?

Uhhh....no, considering that their bones were hardly just lying around.

Quote:

But if evolution was true wasp resistant spiders would be favored. That means we would have little spiders covered with spikes, or something. No, clearly God has ordained that spiders are devoured alive for the edification of sinners like you. You see Rachael , that is what hell has in store for you!
Give it time.

Quote:

Wrong! There is no way your science can prove there was no Cain! That is the kind of soft information that would not be persevered. Now how could Cain marry his sister and not produce idiots Rachael?
The fact that early human ancestors have been found which are quite different from us, and yet the bible describes Adam and Eve as perfect human beauty clears proves otherwise.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-18-2007 11:28 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33973)
For instance take roaches. They used to be fatter. They've evolved so that they now can fit under doors easily.

Uhhhh......wait. Let's think about this. 'Doors' as you mean them have only been around for about a hundred years, mostly in the west. Glass for windows has been extant a little longer.......
  • 1226 BROAD SHEET was first made in Sussex, but of poor quality, and fairly opaque. Manufacture slowly decreased and ceased by the early 16th Century.
  • 1330 French glassmakers produced CROWN GLASS for the first time at Rouen. Some French Crown and Broad Sheet was imported into the UK.
  • 1620 BLOWN PLATE was produced in London by grinding and polishing Broad Sheet, and was used for mirrors and Coach Plates.
  • 1678 CROWN GLASS was first produced in London. Because of its finer quality, this process predominated until the mid nineteenth century.
  • 1688 The French produced POLISHED PLATE in larger sizes by casting and hand polishing.
  • http://www.londoncrownglass.co.uk/Workshop.jpg 1773 English POLISHED PLATE by the French process was produced at Ravenshead. By 1800 a steam engine was used to carry out the grinding and polishing of the cast glass.
  • 1834 Robert Lucas Chance introduced IMPROVED CYLINDER SHEET, using a German process to produce finer quality and larger panes. This glass was used to glaze The Crystal Palace. The process was used extensively until early in the 20th Century to make window glass. From this period onwards machines were developed to automate the production of obscured Glass and later, window glass.
  • 1847 James Hartley introduced a ROLLED PLATE glass with obscured ribbed finish, which is often found glazed in the roofs of railway termini.
  • 1888 Chance Bros introduced MACHINE ROLLED patterned glass.
  • 1898 Pilkingtons introduced Hexagonal Rolled WIRED CAST.
  • 1903 MACHINE DRAWN CYLINDER Glass invented in the USA, was manufactured in the UK by Pilkingtons from 1910 to 1933.
  • 1913 Belgium produced the first machine FLAT DRAWN SHEET glass. It was first drawn in the UK in 1919 in Kent .
  • 1923 First UK production of continuous POLISHED PLATE glass, using single grinding system.
  • 1938 Pilkingtons developed the twin ground POLISHED PLATE system.
  • 1959 FLOAT GLASS was launched on the UK Market, invented by Sir Alistair Pilkington.
So are you suggesting that over the past hundred years cockroaches evolved an adaptation for slithering under modern doors? :o This is about the most nonsensical thing you have ever tried to foist off! :wacko:

SalvationSeeker 01-18-2007 11:29 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33973)
Listen here, Sally, this instinct probably formed over time. For instance take roaches. They used to be fatter. They've evolved so that they now can fit under doors easily. And your god didn't tell them this, it would have been an adaptation. Insects and animal species tend to follow a pattern of learned behavior, and they are born with their basic instinct, somewhat of an ancestral memory handed down to them. This particular wasp, it would seem has the instinct to put its offspring near a closeby food source, other than itself, a foodsource that could also protect it.

Now you listen here, Racheal.
One more "sally" crack and you're getting an infraction, I've been patient enough. :angry:

And you're saying that roaches "evolved" because of DOORS?
Doors hasn't existed for very long dear, and the "scientists" claim that evilution takes millions of years.. :wacko:
Really, you evilutionists crack me up! :lol:

Quote:

It seems like in this case the wasp is the one that has evolved faster, it may well be that wasp used to be eaten by those spiders until it discovered 'hey, maybe we can use these things'.
Decision making and planning for the future requires a brain, wasps don't have any.
Most animals can't even make a plan for tomorrow.
How could a mindless wasp ever do it? :lol:

Rachael Van Helsing 01-18-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
A better way of putting it would have been, some species of roach have adapted well to living with humans, thus the flatter bodies, and other features. They fit more easily into cracks and hiding places, and have adapted to that.

And when I say door, I don't mean modern Western-style doors. Doors in general have been around a lot longer than a hundred years.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-19-2007 12:07 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33993)
A better way of putting it would have been, some species of roach have adapted well to living with humans, thus the flatter bodies, and other features. They fit more easily into cracks and hiding places, and have adapted to that.

Bah!

And when I say door, I don't mean modern Western-style doors. Doors in general have been around a lot longer than a hundred years.

Do you mean tent-flaps? What DO you mean?

Brother Temperance 01-19-2007 12:30 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 33946)
And all the time, people die from stab or bullet wounds, yet you don't see us evolve to the point where we become invulnerable to both. Not only that but the particular poison that is injected causes only paralysis, not death, and the spider goes on as per normal for a while until the wasp emerges. The spiders would most likely not recognize it as a threat, it would probably never quite know what exactly killed it.

So you think that consciousness is necessary for evolution? If the spider was aware of what was going on, that'd make a difference as to whether it evolved or not? My dear, what an... interesting take on science you have.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RacHell
Uhhh....no, considering that their bones were hardly just lying around.

So you admit that their bones weren't lying around because scientists hadn't forged them yet?

SalvationSeeker 01-19-2007 12:34 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 34014)
So you think that consciousness is necessary for evolution? If the spider was aware of what was going on, that'd make a difference as to whether it evolved or not? My dear, what an... interesting take on science you have.

Maybe the witches we burn will one day evolve and become heat resistant? :lol:
These silly "scientists" and their silly beliefs.. All I can say is thank God for the Holy KJV1611 Bible!
Laying the truth down in a simple to understand way so we don't have to run around and believe whatever crap those "scientists" tell us.

Rachael Van Helsing 01-19-2007 12:41 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 34001)
Do you mean tent-flaps? What DO you mean?

Doors have been around a long time, Pastor Al. People have been living in buildings with doors for many, many years. Are you saying that you think that until 100 years ago people were all living in TENTS??

And they have adapted to fit into smaller places with humans. The big fat ones usually live outside (with the exception of some of the ones you get in Florida but let's not go there.....ever. :fie: )

Quote:

So you think that consciousness is necessary for evolution? If the spider was aware of what was going on, that'd make a difference as to whether it evolved or not? My dear, what an... interesting take on science you have.
Well, the spider's body, not consciousness, would need to recognize the threat. If the poison caused instant death their bodies would understand the immediate threat. It appears the wasps inject a substance which tricks the spider into compliance.

Quote:

So you admit that their bones weren't lying around because scientists hadn't forged them yet?
NO, I mean they hadn't been dug up yet. I mean they weren't just lying around above ground.

Brother Temperance 01-19-2007 12:45 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 34018)
Well, the spider's body, not consciousness, would need to recognize the threat. If the poison caused instant death their bodies would understand the immediate threat. It appears the wasps inject a substance which tricks the spider into compliance.

Riiight. The spider's consciousness doesn't need to recognise it, as long as their body understands it. If it caused instant death, then they'd be fine. I see what you mean now. :brimley:

Quote:

NO, I mean they hadn't been dug up yet. I mean they weren't just lying around above ground.
Right, so in the olden days, when a monkey-man died, their bones instantly disappeared into the ground before anyone could see them? I love these fairytales, tell me another.

Rachael Van Helsing 01-19-2007 01:04 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 34023)
Riiight. The spider's consciousness doesn't need to recognise it, as long as their body understands it. If it caused instant death, then they'd be fine. I see what you mean now. :brimley:

Ok. Look at our bodies. When we are exposed to certain diseases we develop antibodies for them. And for some we are injected with the virus so that our body can recognize and deal with it so if we ever get the real virus it won't be debilitating or fatal. Now look at what happened on some islands (I think where Al lives, even) when settlers came carrying their diseases, those people were wiped out, having no previous exposure. The body is able to fight when it properly understands a threat.

Quote:

Right, so in the olden days, when a monkey-man died, their bones instantly disappeared into the ground before anyone could see them? I love these fairytales, tell me another.
GRR!!
I'm saying by the time the bible was written, layers of dirt would have been on top of these bones. Like how a lot of ancient cities have been excavated, because the dirt has piled over them.

Brother Temperance 01-19-2007 01:15 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 34031)
Ok. Look at our bodies. When we are exposed to certain diseases we develop antibodies for them. And for some we are injected with the virus so that our body can recognize and deal with it so if we ever get the real virus it won't be debilitating or fatal. Now look at what happened on some islands (I think where Al lives, even) when settlers came carrying their diseases, those people were wiped out, having no previous exposure. The body is able to fight when it properly understands a threat.

According to the nonsensical mumbo-jumbo of "natural selection", those animals which are resistant to a certain threat (in this instance, wasp poison) will have a greater chance of survival than those who aren't. This means they will breed more, and over time will become the dominant group. Explain to me how spiders that aren't being eaten by wasps don't have an advantage over those that are, again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Hellsinner
GRR!!
I'm saying by the time the bible was written, layers of dirt would have been on top of these bones. Like how a lot of ancient cities have been excavated, because the dirt has piled over them.

But there are ancient cities mentioned in the Bible, so that just goes to support my point.

Rachael Van Helsing 01-19-2007 02:49 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 34036)
According to the nonsensical mumbo-jumbo of "natural selection", those animals which are resistant to a certain threat (in this instance, wasp poison) will have a greater chance of survival than those who aren't. This means they will breed more, and over time will become the dominant group. Explain to me how spiders that aren't being eaten by wasps don't have an advantage over those that are, again?

Those spiders live with the wasps as part of the natural cycle. They are still able to live long enough to reproduce, it seems, or else they would have died out long ago.
And they aren't competing with other spiders, it seems the threat to them is the wasps.

Quote:

But there are ancient cities mentioned in the Bible, so that just goes to support my point.
How on Earth does that support your point? Tell me, have you found the site of the Garden of Eden yet?

Brother Temperance 01-19-2007 07:59 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 34057)
Those spiders live with the wasps as part of the natural cycle. They are still able to live long enough to reproduce, it seems, or else they would have died out long ago.

Do the wasps eventually kill the spiders or not? If so, are the spiders still capable of reproducing after they die? Face it, the only way the spiders would've died out is if evilution made sense - WHICH IT DOESN'T!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Van Halen
And they aren't competing with other spiders, it seems the threat to them is the wasps.

You don't know the first thing about Darwinista mumbo-jumbo, do you? Just trying to wrap my head around your nonsense makes it ache. The proposition here is that spiders which are better adapted for survival in a particular environment will have more baby spiders than those spiders which aren't so well-adapted. You seem to be arguing that spiders which are well-adapted for survival in a particular environment will have more baby wasps than spiders which are dead, who will only have baby spiders. :wacko:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Von Backwardsness
How on Earth does that support your point? Tell me, have you found the site of the Garden of Eden yet?

You said that the reason ancient forged bones weren't in the Bible was because there was some dirt on them. You also said that ancient cities were covered in dirt. But the Bible mentions ancient cities, thus proving that it mentions things which are covered in dirt. Therefore, your proposition cannot explain why forged monkey-man bones aren't mentioned in the Bible, so we are thus forced to turn to more likely explanations, such as THE MAGICAL MAN-MONKEY BONES BEING FORGED!

Bobby-Joe 01-19-2007 09:48 PM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Van Hellsinger is still evading the question over Cain. Since other people mentioned in The Bible have been proven to be real like King David, Pharaoh Ramses and Nebakanezer then it is reasonable to say there was a man named Cain who as the Bible shows,hid the love sasage with his sister. Now why aren't Cain's children inbreed sinners like the liberals you find in Arkansas?

Rachael Van Helsing 01-20-2007 03:46 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 34272)
Do the wasps eventually kill the spiders or not? If so, are the spiders still capable of reproducing after they die? Face it, the only way the spiders would've died out is if evilution made sense - WHICH IT DOESN'T!

Nonsense. Not every spider is going to get killed by a wasp. There would be plenty that did not and went on to reproduce. Not to mention that the eaten spiders would have more than likely reproduced before being eaten, thus having the chance to pass on its genes.
Not only that, but think about spiders themselves. Many of the females bit the head off of males when they're done mating. Does this cause the end of the species? NO, the male is done passing on its genes, thus it gets eaten by its own mate.

Quote:

You don't know the first thing about Darwinista mumbo-jumbo, do you? Just trying to wrap my head around your nonsense makes it ache. The proposition here is that spiders which are better adapted for survival in a particular environment will have more baby spiders than those spiders which aren't so well-adapted. You seem to be arguing that spiders which are well-adapted for survival in a particular environment will have more baby wasps than spiders which are dead, who will only have baby spiders. :wacko:
Well, I was rather sleep deprived at the time of my last post, thinking straight isn't easy. But the wasps actually support evolution more than they do intelligent design. Would a loving god create such an animal? No. Clearly, the wasp is an example of UN-intelligent design, and evolution in action when you think about it.
As to why counter measures have not yet been developed, the predator is always one step ahead of the prey.
And it's probably still a thing in action.
Not to mention the spiders have probably figured out better ways to hide from the wasps.
Such creatures show
1)Evolution in action and
2)That there is no intelligent design.

Quote:

You said that the reason ancient forged bones weren't in the Bible was because there was some dirt on them. You also said that ancient cities were covered in dirt. But the Bible mentions ancient cities, thus proving that it mentions things which are covered in dirt. Therefore, your proposition cannot explain why forged monkey-man bones aren't mentioned in the Bible, so we are thus forced to turn to more likely explanations, such as THE MAGICAL MAN-MONKEY BONES BEING FORGED!
They are not mentioned in the bible because HUMANS had not discovered them yet.

Amazing what a little sleep can do to clear up thought!

SalvationSeeker 01-20-2007 04:23 AM

Re: Questions for Evolutionist to answer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 34411)
Nonsense. Not every spider is going to get killed by a wasp. There would be plenty that did not and went on to reproduce. Not to mention that the eaten spiders would have more than likely reproduced before being eaten, thus having the chance to pass on its genes.

Why would the spiders that hasn't been attacked by a wasp (and thus not died) evolve poision versus wasps?
The spiders would not perceive any threat of wasps anymore than a threat from polar bears. (not that it would matter)
Nor would there be any "natural selection" (as EVERY spider ever attacked by a wasp ALWAYS die!) so they might as well have started to develop hands!
It's just as silly. :lol:

Quote:

Would a loving god create such an animal? No. Clearly, the wasp is an example of UN-intelligent design, and evolution in action when you think about it.
A loving God? :rolleyes:
Read the Bible dear, God isn't very loving when it comes to animals.
Not even towards humans if they aren't Saved!

Quote:

Amazing what a little sleep can do to clear up thought!
If this is your idead of "clear thought" then I wouldn't want to know your thoughts while they're not clear! :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved